Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 08 2020, 09:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABANAN View Post
There are no people in the maketplace to workmy farms?
Hi BABANAN,

I have moved your post to the thread related to your issue.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information for any particular subject.

The problem is that your language in the game is not set to one of the common languages where most of the players are so you need to go and change that.

Please on the Preferences icon at the top right of the game screen, where you would go to show or hide crops trees etc and look at the bottom of the Preferences window. For the English markets it needs to be set to either English (US) or English (UK). When you have done that remember to save the change by clicking on the green check mark. The reload your game and try the markets again please.
Old Aug 09 2020, 06:19 PM

Default selling harvests (non-ingredients)

I always go to the Market to sell my non-ingredients (for me). I usually sell half and recently I noticed that I am not getting half. Today I had 237,579,909,236 balue and when I selected sell half it only offered me 506,802,237.

Have seen similar figures before, but am losing value by doing this. Usually the number I receive is exactly 1/2 of the value. Is there some sort of glitch going on?
Old Aug 09 2020, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
I always go to the Market to sell my non-ingredients (for me). I usually sell half and recently I noticed that I am not getting half. Today I had 237,579,909,236 balue and when I selected sell half it only offered me 506,802,237.

Have seen similar figures before, but am losing value by doing this. Usually the number I receive is exactly 1/2 of the value. Is there some sort of glitch going on?
Hi iwoeb,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the market.

The first amount you are seeing at the top left is not just your non-ingredients total. It is the total of eveything in your storage. This used to change to the total for the filter you choose but it is not changing now. We don't know if this was meant to be done by the developers or not, but it is that way for now.

EDIT: We have looked at this further and it is only when changing from All to Non-ingredients (for me). Try changing to any other filter irst and then to the non-ingredients (for me) and it should show the correct amount in the upper left corner.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 09 2020 at 06:50 PM.
Old Aug 09 2020, 11:06 PM

thanks. Will give that a try.

comment to showing the total value in storage as you said they are doing now, that is not helpful for deciding when to sell certain items.
Old Aug 09 2020, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
thanks. Will give that a try.

comment to showing the total value in storage as you said they are doing now, that is not helpful for deciding when to sell certain items.
Hi iwoeb,
We agree and have passed this on to the developers, so hopefully they will fix it soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2020, 09:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just a question re regular trading, I have just discovered there is a time limit on products I can sell to my neighbors via their Trade Warehouses, Regular Products.. is this new, don't think I remember seeing it before.. sold some trees to one neighour but cannot sell trees to another for 17 mins is the message shown when I hover my mouse cursor over the greyed out area? this may be in the incorrect section for this so I apologise in advance..
Old Aug 10 2020, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
just a question re regular trading, I have just discovered there is a time limit on products I can sell to my neighbors via their Trade Warehouses, Regular Products.. is this new, don't think I remember seeing it before.. sold some trees to one neighour but cannot sell trees to another for 17 mins is the message shown when I hover my mouse cursor over the greyed out area? this may be in the incorrect section for this so I apologise in advance..
Hi Aussie Rae,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the markets and trading warehouse. No this isn't new. If there wasn't a time limit then you could go in and sell all 6 items to them at once.
You can shorten that time you have to wait by buying the Trading Advertising Banners.
Old Aug 11 2020, 05:54 AM

Default Marketplace

There are no farmers in the Marketplace. 2 days now.
Old Aug 11 2020, 06:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk58 View Post
There are no farmers in the Marketplace. 2 days now.
Hi kbirk58,

I have moved your post to the thread related to your issue.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information for any particular subject.
I've left you an hours redirect to help you find your post. The redirect will no longer show when the hour is up.

The usual culprit for this issue is either there is a problem with your language setting in your preferences for the game or you are using one of the markets that not many players use.

Your language setting isn't looking quite right to me so you need to try resetting it and see if that resolves the problem.

Please click on the Preferences icon at the top right of the game screen, where you would go to show or hide crops trees etc and look at the bottom of the Preferences window.

For the English markets it needs to be set to either English (US) or English (UK). If you see that it is already set to one of those, change it to a different language that is not one of those, save the change by clicking on the green check mark. Reload your game and change the language a second time to either English (US) or English (UK), save again, then reload once more and try the markets again please.
Old Sep 14 2020, 03:17 AM

hi

is it a bug? no one is shown since sunday at the traders marketplace
i cleared all up and started my home network but nothing
so i lost some extra bonus

tino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=41

Tags
avatar status colors, can't chat, can't message, can't type, change language, job market, market icons, market place, messages, no-one in market, status colors, stuck messages, trade market