Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2020, 08:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-g-harris View Post
I purchased two Turbo Mineral Mines this morning to help me in the Neighborhood Chains Contest and despite loading both up got no points in the contest. Help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

why is a non workable facility ( turbomine )in the ncc and how does it works
or is it a glitch???

tino
Hi k-g-harris and buffaloboy,

I have moved your post to the thread related to your issue.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information for any particular subject.

We are aware of the problem with the non-workable Turbo Mineral Mine being in the NCC and have notified the developers. We are currrently waiting to hear from them.
Old Sep 10 2020, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
The Turbo Mineral Mine has been replaced with the Real Estate Office. Close and restart your farms to see the change.

EDIT: Still a problem with it showing for NCC. We have notified developers to look into this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 10 2020 at 05:13 PM.
Old Sep 10 2020, 05:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

help please
i just put the turbo mineral into storage as its not in the ncc comp any more
i have now been pushed out of comp
even tho that facility isnt in comp
have refreshed etc but still the same
Old Sep 10 2020, 05:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
help please
i just put the turbo mineral into storage as its not in the ncc comp any more
i have now been pushed out of comp
even tho that facility isnt in comp
have refreshed etc but still the same
Hi Liza,
I am sorry, but we have no way to add you back into the contest. I am afraid you may have to wait until next week.
You can contact Support and see if they can do anything. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 10 2020, 05:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Another fix has been released for NCC. Please close and reload your farms then chack to make sure the Real Estate Office is showing when you click work.
Old Sep 10 2020, 06:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Liza,
I am sorry, but we have no way to add you back into the contest. I am afraid you may have to wait until next week.
You can contact Support and see if they can do anything. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
all good ill survive for one week lol
if i emailed by the time i got an answer back comp will be finished
Old Sep 10 2020, 08:35 PM

Unhappy Neighborhood Chains Contest

Ok so I purchased 2 turbo mineral mines for the neighborhood chains contest this morning which didn't work. So the fix is to switch it out for the real estate office which I only had one of and I had to buy another in order to use 2 of my farm coins facilities. Last week I bought farm cash 3 times with paypal with a system that wasn't working so I spent 3 times as much as I had intended and today I bought three facilities when I really only needed to buy one. What is going on with Farmtown? I have never had this many issues and two weeks in a row?
Old Sep 10 2020, 08:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-g-harris View Post
Ok so I purchased 2 turbo mineral mines for the neighborhood chains contest this morning which didn't work. So the fix is to switch it out for the real estate office which I only had one of and I had to buy another in order to use 2 of my farm coins facilities. Last week I bought farm cash 3 times with paypal with a system that wasn't working so I spent 3 times as much as I had intended and today I bought three facilities when I really only needed to buy one. What is going on with Farmtown? I have never had this many issues and two weeks in a row?
Hi k-g-harris,
I am sorry this happened with the NCC as non-workable facilities doi not work for the contest and would not have provided any points for you. Because this facility was recently added it was not excluded from the list of usable facilities for the NCC. Please contact Support so they can refund the farm cash you spent on the Turbo Mineral Mines if you do not want to keep them.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

There is nothing we can do for the extra farm cash you bought last week when there was a problem with the buying. In the future please do not continue to buy multiple times for anything if you have a problem the first time. When that happens please let us know immediately here in the forums.
Old Sep 17 2020, 12:28 PM

I know this does not go here but I am not allowed to start a new thread where it does belong, in glitches or problems. I accepted my neighbor hood quest this morning and it let me accept 2. I got 1st in one and 2nd in the other and my farm cash went up by 3. One was for the long flower car the other was the long bulkhead car. Also after I accepted both and saw that fc went up by 3, i reload the game and I stayed at 13 fc, so it did not take one of my neighbor hood quests away.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Sep 17 2020, 12:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I know this does not go here but I am not allowed to start a new thread where it does belong, in glitches or problems. I accepted my neighbor hood quest this morning and it let me accept 2. I got 1st in one and 2nd in the other and my farm cash went up by 3. One was for the long flower car the other was the long bulkhead car. Also after I accepted both and saw that fc went up by 3, i reload the game and I stayed at 13 fc, so it did not take one of my neighbor hood quests away.
Hi Tom C,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest where you should have posted. You can not post in either troubleshooting section as those are for information only, not for members to post in.
I checked your data and you did get the farm cash for both 2nd and 1st. I hope this is a one time glitch, but I will send this on up to the developers to check.
Did you have more than 1 tab open with the game?

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 17 2020 at 12:56 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest