Farming since April 26 2009
Old Sep 17 2020, 02:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
not when i was accepting the farm cash. only do that when plowing farms

Its not a one time glitch, have had it happen before
Hi Tom C,
I have sent this to the developers. This is the first time we have heard of this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2020, 07:08 AM

Default Ncc

I have spent the entire week trying to get the Taste of Ecuador do something. The only thing it said when I tried to work them was "We cannot produce anything at this time" or "We cannot load anything at this time." In other words I never got any numbers to contribute to my NCC. I did determine that I did not have any lime trees planted which I immediately fixed and the Ecuador Restaurant went to 100% however the Taste of Equador went nowhere. What happened? I know we have a new quest today and I'm ready to play, but although I get a couple of million points usually, how do my competition get so much more - some get millions more = like 13. All I do is work my facilities 2 or 3 times a day - is there something else I should be doing? Please help me fix the Taste of Ecuador. Thank you, (I always have 2 facilities of each.) Ruth
Old Oct 01 2020, 08:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
I have spent the entire week trying to get the Taste of Ecuador do something. The only thing it said when I tried to work them was "We cannot produce anything at this time" or "We cannot load anything at this time." In other words I never got any numbers to contribute to my NCC. I did determine that I did not have any lime trees planted which I immediately fixed and the Ecuador Restaurant went to 100% however the Taste of Equador went nowhere. What happened? I know we have a new quest today and I'm ready to play, but although I get a couple of million points usually, how do my competition get so much more - some get millions more = like 13. All I do is work my facilities 2 or 3 times a day - is there something else I should be doing? Please help me fix the Taste of Ecuador. Thank you, (I always have 2 facilities of each.) Ruth
Hi Ruth,

The easiest explanation of why anyone is beaten by another neighbourhood, in the NCC, is that the other neighbourhood is having their facilities worked by more often and are able to reload their facilities more often than you and your neighbourhood are able to. In some cases they are doing this throughout the day.

There is no way for us to be able to tell you what is going to make you win in your own contest. You will be competing against other neighbourhoods similar to your own when the competing ones are picked, but the game can not predict what anyone will do with their contest after that point, so if one or more competing neighborhoods manages to reload the facilities more than your neighbourhood can, then they will do better. Some may be adding more facilities to the contest after the competitors are picked which would also contribute more points if they also have the means to fill them often.

As you were short on products to make everything in your Ecuadorian Restaurant, you will not have been making enough to stock the Taste of Ecuador either, which means you were earning less points for that facility than you could have. When you resolved that problem in the restaurant, you would then have to catch up with production before you could store enough of the products to be able to get the service facility stocked up to 100% and that takes time, so you may not have managed to do that in time before the contest ended.

When a facility is not at a 100% you can click the start or load buttons on the facility and it will tell you what you are short on. Then check both the facility that makes the product to see if there is any issues there and then also check the service facility and make sure that nothing is disabled in the service facility that may be preventing a product from being loaded.
Old Oct 10 2020, 05:48 PM

Default Fairness?

Not sure what or how this is happening but it has been at least three weeks in a row.

When I look at the standings on Saturday morning I'm in one of the top two spots.

Within a few hours CHUS CQ's has not only passed me but runaway to hide with enough points if he did zero the rest of the week I could not catch him.

How does anyone go from behind to FAR FAR FAR ahead ing just a FEW hours on Saturday? They were behind in the morning and uncatchable by evening? Something doesn't seem fair and it has happened at LEAST three weeks in a row so it seems I should not even bother to play the NCC as I can't compete on a level playing field.

CHUS CQ's earns more points in half a day then I can in a full week and he earned few points in the first two days? HOW is this possible? What am I missing about the rules?
Old Oct 10 2020, 06:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Not sure what or how this is happening but it has been at least three weeks in a row.

When I look at the standings on Saturday morning I'm in one of the top two spots.

Within a few hours CHUS CQ's has not only passed me but runaway to hide with enough points if he did zero the rest of the week I could not catch him.

How does anyone go from behind to FAR FAR FAR ahead ing just a FEW hours on Saturday? They were behind in the morning and uncatchable by evening? Something doesn't seem fair and it has happened at LEAST three weeks in a row so it seems I should not even bother to play the NCC as I can't compete on a level playing field.

CHUS CQ's earns more points in half a day then I can in a full week and he earned few points in the first two days? HOW is this possible? What am I missing about the rules?
Hi John,
The only way they can do that would be that they have a lot of friends and neighbors who can work their facilities to allow them to refill often. Each neighbor they have that joins the contest increases how many points they get when they refill the facilities. They also get points when their neighbors fill and refill their own facilities.
The rule about that is:
Each XP you earn, will contribute as many points as the number of neighbours you have participating in the contest.
Example:
  • If you have 100 neighbours in the contest and each of them earn 1 XP, then your neighborhood score will be 1 * 100 = 100 points.
  • Then if you earn 1 XP yourself, this will add 1 * 100 = 100 points to your neighborhood score.
  • 100 (your neighbours score) plus 100 (your score) gives you a total score of 200
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2020, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
The only way they can do that would be that they have a lot of friends and neighbors who can work their facilities to allow them to refill often. Each neighbor they have that joins the contest increases how many points they get when they refill the facilities. They also get points when their neighbors fill and refill their own facilities.
The rule about that is:
Each XP you earn, will contribute as many points as the number of neighbours you have participating in the contest.
Example:
  • If you have 100 neighbours in the contest and each of them earn 1 XP, then your neighborhood score will be 1 * 100 = 100 points.
  • Then if you earn 1 XP yourself, this will add 1 * 100 = 100 points to your neighborhood score.
  • 100 (your neighbours score) plus 100 (your score) gives you a total score of 200
Then the contest puts competitors against others with many different numbers of neighbors in the contest. I only ever have ONE beside myself.
These other competitors must have at least several so I'll NEVER be competitive with them! Not fair!!!
Old Oct 11 2020, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Then the contest puts competitors against others with many different numbers of neighbors in the contest. I only ever have ONE beside myself.
These other competitors must have at least several so I'll NEVER be competitive with them! Not fair!!!
Hi John,
The contest is put together based on number of facilities and not how many neighbors. The computer tries to match the number of facilities as close as possible that have been entered.
Old Oct 11 2020, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
The contest is put together based on number of facilities and not how many neighbors. The computer tries to match the number of facilities as close as possible that have been entered.
Yes but scores are determined by neighbors helping and this person appears to have little help from any neighbors UNTIL Saturday morning when his points skyrocket past all the others in the contest.
Old Oct 11 2020, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Yes but scores are determined by neighbors helping and this person appears to have little help from any neighbors UNTIL Saturday morning when his points skyrocket past all the others in the contest.

Hi John

We can enter the NCC from Thursday 12 AM Est to Sunday 11:59 PM Est, so maybe some of their neighbors are entering the contest during the weekend as no all farmers play a lot during the week.
Closed Thread

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest