Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 23 2020, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
For the past weeks ships expiring prematurely. Today a ship that I started in wee hours of morning expired and its was only 8:39 am now
Hi littlesallysanctus,
I checked your data and the last ship you started preparing you started on it yesterday morning at 8:21 am so that is why it expired this morning.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2020, 01:19 PM

my popup for ship loading not working properly. no popup when next container is ready for loading. has not worked properly since game update
Old Sep 08 2020, 01:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete5560 View Post
my popup for ship loading not working properly. no popup when next container is ready for loading. has not worked properly since game update
Hi Pete,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the cargo ships as this has nothing to do with the current release.
First try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and start preparing your ship.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After you have started preparing your ship then close and restart your game. That should reset the pop ups to show you when the current container is finished and you need to start another one. Even though the time for the container is about 5 minutes, the pop up may not show exactly when the time is up. It can depend on what you are doing on your farms. If you are say planting a farm then the pop up will not show until you have stopped working as it will not interupt the task you are doing at the time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2020, 07:43 AM

hi on my ships its saying i must dispatch purple ship to start another my purple ship is already at port #4 so it is obviously dispatched any ideas what is up?
Old Sep 09 2020, 07:51 AM

never mind i cleared mem cookies and history and its seemed to correct itself. Sorry.
Old Sep 09 2020, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
hi on my ships its saying i must dispatch purple ship to start another my purple ship is already at port #4 so it is obviously dispatched any ideas what is up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
never mind i cleared mem cookies and history and its seemed to correct itself. Sorry.

Hi Alexm2012

Sorry there was nobody here by the time you posted, but glad the problem was fixed and thanks for coming back to let us know.
Old Sep 17 2020, 07:12 PM

The timing is different now when I prepare containers for my ships. I dispatch a ship every day. Earlier today I prepared 4 containers on my brown ship, each one was 5.1 minutes. That time was normal. This evening, when I prepared the next 2 containers each one was 9.2 minutes. Wondering why the timing doubled? I've noticed this the past few days, but haven't had time to report until now. Thanks for your help!
Old Sep 17 2020, 07:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
The timing is different now when I prepare containers for my ships. I dispatch a ship every day. Earlier today I prepared 4 containers on my brown ship, each one was 5.1 minutes. That time was normal. This evening, when I prepared the next 2 containers each one was 9.2 minutes. Wondering why the timing doubled? I've noticed this the past few days, but haven't had time to report until now. Thanks for your help!
Hi BarbLH,
The ships in the list that determines your time for container prep are only on the list for exactly 7 days to the second from the time you dispatch them. So what has happened is the oldest ship on your list was probably sent out in the morning and dropped off the list this morning. When you came back to prepare more containers then there was one less ship on the list and so your preparation time went up.
Old Sep 17 2020, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BarbLH,
The ships in the list that determines your time for container prep are only on the list for exactly 7 days to the second from the time you dispatch them. So what has happened is the oldest ship on your list was probably sent out in the morning and dropped off the list this morning. When you came back to prepare more containers then there was one less ship on the list and so your preparation time went up.
Thanks for your reply, Taz. I just prepared the next container - now the timing went up to 11 min.
Old Sep 17 2020, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Thanks for your reply, Taz. I just prepared the next container - now the timing went up to 11 min.
Hi BarbLH,
Click the small question mark in the box for that container and you can see how many ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days at this time of the day.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port