Default Buying from the market:

Just bought Tuna from the market.
2296 sold to me by Occylass
988 sold to me by Genty
3236 sole to me by Nebuly
total: 6520

these are strangers to me

when I checked my Storage I had same amount as before I went to market

this has happened twice the later part of last week. I did not record the names at that time.
\
Please help if you can and thanks.
Old Sep 07 2020, 06:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doris o"donnell View Post
Just bought Tuna from the market.
2296 sold to me by Occylass
988 sold to me by Genty
3236 sole to me by Nebuly
total: 6520

these are strangers to me

when I checked my Storage I had same amount as before I went to market

this has happened twice the later part of last week. I did not record the names at that time.
\
Please help if you can and thanks.
Hi doris o"donnell,

Please reload your game and see if the amounts update for you. Sometimes the amount don't update immediately.

If they did not or you're not sure, please suppply a link to your farm so we can take a look at your data.

If you need instructions on how to get your farm link please click on this link:
Farm Link and Start Date

When you have your farm link please post it into your reply and also supply the following information:
  • Was Tuna soid to you using the "sell to ***" method via clicking on your avatar?
  • Or were you buying Tuna by selling a farmer a fish they needed via their warehouse?
Old Oct 01 2020, 12:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Selling non ingrediants

When I sold some of my non-ingrediant products in the market - where does the money go -- I figured it would come back to me in coins, but it didn't. Should it have? Thanks Sharon
Old Oct 01 2020, 12:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelliBut10 View Post
When I sold some of my non-ingrediant products in the market - where does the money go -- I figured it would come back to me in coins, but it didn't. Should it have? Thanks Sharon
Hi Sharon,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about selling in the market. We try to keep all posts about a subject grouped together in a thread to make it easier to for everyone to find them.

Did you sell those non-ingredient items individually, or as a group like all, half, or selected?

I do not see any thing in your data for selling them. If you were selling them in a group method with the blue buttons then the sale didn't go through as we would have data on that.

If you were selling items individually from the buttons in the item blocks then we would not have any data on those and can't verify it. If this is the case the only thing I can suggest is next time you sell this way note how many couins you have before you start selling and then check again after you have sold.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2020, 01:29 AM

Default trading market

hi
i cant believe since over 3 weeks i cant trade at the traders market because i cant see any farmer (just from time to time 1-2 minutes) the working market works fine ,so i cant trade ,i uninstalled all and re all but it dont helps same also on my new laptop only the workers market i can see the farmers avatar please help me mayebe u allow trading on both markets because most still on the workers market its a pain because i cant sell sf facility products on the market place ((((

please help me and find a solution
best regards
tino
Old Oct 07 2020, 01:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi
i cant believe since over 3 weeks i cant trade at the traders market because i cant see any farmer (just from time to time 1-2 minutes) the working market works fine ,so i cant trade ,i uninstalled all and re all but it dont helps same also on my new laptop only the workers market i can see the farmers avatar please help me mayebe u allow trading on both markets because most still on the workers market its a pain because i cant sell sf facility products on the market place ((((

please help me and find a solution
best regards
tino
Hi Tino,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the markets. We try to organize all related posts in the same thread to make it easier to find them.
If the work market is working then it sounds like you are going to the trading market at a time when no one is there. When I have done that and gotten there when no one is there I click on that market again and usually have some show up then.
I don't think changing your language would help in this case since the job market is working for you. Make sure you are on-line (green plug) when you go.

Only thing else I can offer is to contact Support about this and see what they can find. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 08 2020, 02:23 PM

Default empty trading market

hi

i asked today my farmers friends and some have the same problem
all on my system is ok and before this bug starts allways some on the traders market sometimes for a short none but over days noone? this never happens before
you most know im a bedlayer due my health so im online a lot
and since this bug starts i connect and disconnect x times and if i have luck for a few minutes a few avatars showing and if i click to trade come the error saving popup
this bug comes from time to time over the last years and gone from itself
but now since we have the great trading options its important more than before
ps i forgot to write that im online also green and the black loading popup is shown over minutes
if i check the workers market all is ok

i hope you can find out whats happen to find a solution

cheers tino

Last edited by buffaloboy; Oct 08 2020 at 02:34 PM.
Old Oct 08 2020, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

i asked today my farmers friends and some have the same problem
all on my system is ok and before this bug starts allways some on the traders market sometimes for a short none but over days noone? this never happens before
you most know im a bedlayer due my health so im online a lot
and since this bug starts i connect and disconnect x times and if i have luck for a few minutes a few avatars showing and if i click to trade come the error saving popup
this bug comes from time to time over the last years and gone from itself
but now since we have the great trading options its important more than before
ps i forgot to write that im online also green and the black loading popup is shown over minutes
if i check the workers market all is ok

i hope you can find out whats happen to find a solution

cheers tino
Hi Tino

When you posted about this problem yesterday, Taz responded you in the post just above your last one.
This is the link to it for you to read

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post6385138
Old Nov 23 2020, 07:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Default How to give away non-gift products for FREE?

I've been given non-gift products for FREE several times while in the marketplace. Farm Town sends me a pop-up from a user that asks if I want to accept XX amount of XX for FREE. How is this done?
Old Nov 23 2020, 07:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepergirl95 View Post
I've been given non-gift products for FREE several times while in the marketplace. Farm Town sends me a pop-up from a user that asks if I want to accept XX amount of XX for FREE. How is this done?
Hi Jeepergirl95,

I have moved your post to the thread about buying, selling, trading with other farmers.

Free goods come from making products in A Super Facility and then setting the sale offer to free to give them away to others.

You can find out all about all the different ways to buy sell and trade with others in the following post in the Game Guide by clicking on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...34#post6302934

If you just want to see the information on how to get a Super Facility and then trade the products, you will find those by clicking on this link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6298330

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse