Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 02 2020, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
According to your account data you have only dispatched ships over the last 5 days, so that is why your times are longer, though they should not be changing like you are saying. Keep going and the time will get much shorter when you have done 2 more days.
It may be that your computer date/time is incorrect. When that is not right then things like that can happen.
Hi thanks for your response. I actually have sent my ships off each day not what it is showing on your end when you checked. Strange game we have. The longest amount in minutes went to 24 minutes on the same ship. Just up and up it went by six minutes and then down to 12
Old Nov 02 2020, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie12 View Post
Hi thanks for your response. I actually have sent my ships off each day not what it is showing on your end when you checked. Strange game we have. The longest amount in minutes went to 24 minutes on the same ship. Just up and up it went by six minutes and then down to 12
Hi nettie,
The game can only go by what is recorded in your account data and at that time there had only been ships dispatched for the previous 5 days. Since you have sent out another ship today then it now shows 6 ships dispatched. After you send out one tomorrow then you will have had 7 days in a row and the one for the next day should be at the lowest length of times. Please note that ships only stay on the list for 7 days exactly to the second from the time they are dispatched.
You can see how many ships you have dispatched in the past 7 days and their times by clicking on the small question mark in a box in the current container you are preparing.

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2020, 04:53 PM

I send off my ships first thing when I first come online each day. I've noticed over the past week or so that the ships that have been waiting the longest are NOT clearing out. I get to the end (the most recent ship) & the "old" ones are still there. They disappear if I close my Seaport Manager; if I'm not paying attention I can keep on clicking. Suddenly I'll notice that I have a negative # of ships to send & the SAVE button is red. This never happened before.

NOTE: I have A LOT of ships waiting in the AM, sometimes as many as 100 or more.

Hoping this glitch can get fixed at some point. I know the devs are very busy right now - I can live with it for a while if necessary.

Last edited by BarbLH; Nov 07 2020 at 05:00 PM.
Old Nov 07 2020, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I send off my ships first thing when I first come online each day. I've noticed over the past week or so that the ships that have been waiting the longest are NOT clearing out. I get to the end (the most recent ship) & the "old" ones are still there. They disappear if I close my Seaport Manager; if I'm not paying attention I can keep on clicking. Suddenly I'll notice that I have a negative # of ships to send & the SAVE button is red. This never happened before.

NOTE: I have A LOT of ships waiting in the AM, sometimes as many as 100 or more.

Hoping this glitch can get fixed at some point. I know the devs are very busy right now - I can live with it for a while if necessary.
Hi BarbLH,
I can not imagine doing that many without the overhead crane tools so you can do them all with one click. However, you may be clicking them too fast and that doesn't give them time to get removed from the list.
Try clicking slower and wait for the current one to be replaced with the next one.

You could also try clearing your memcache (link below) after you finish the ships, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2020, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BarbLH,
I can not imagine doing that many without the overhead crane tools so you can do them all with one click. However, you may be clicking them too fast and that doesn't give them time to get removed from the list.
Try clicking slower and wait for the current one to be replaced with the next one.

You could also try clearing your memcache (link below) after you finish the ships, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Thanks, Taz! I got used to all that clicking long ago, guess I'm used to it, hehehe. (Can't afford all the cranes. Prefer to buy facilities ) Anyway, will try clicking a little slower.
Old Nov 10 2020, 12:19 PM

How can I process more than ONE ship at a time?
Old Nov 10 2020, 12:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML96 View Post
How can I process more than ONE ship at a time?
Hi FML,
If you are talking about ships in your port for you to load, then you would need the overhead crane tools for each color ship to be able to load all of that colar at once. If you have all of the overhead cranes then you can load all of them with 1 click.
You can find the information about the overhead cranes in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Old Nov 13 2020, 08:53 PM

Question Ships Skipped???

I sent out a ship this afternoon and it had arrived at port 4 and I checked an hour later and every single port has been skipped ... including 4 thru 20 ... it skipped to port 21 where it has sat for an hour.
Old Nov 13 2020, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi View Post
I sent out a ship this afternoon and it had arrived at port 4 and I checked an hour later and every single port has been skipped ... including 4 thru 20 ... it skipped to port 21 where it has sat for an hour.
Hi Farmette GiGi,
According to your data there were no ports skipped for the orange ship dispatched today. It is at port 21, but shows all 20 previous ones have been loaded.
Old Nov 13 2020, 11:07 PM

Default cargo ships

where can i find my blue orange ships

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port