Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

i wana let you know i just still cant see any farmer on the trading market
now since months very sad ..........the workers market is ok

best regards
tino

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=41
Hi Tino,
Please report this to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 24 2020, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tino,
Please report this to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Suddenly I am having the same problem.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 24 2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old Nov 24 2020, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Suddenly I am having the same problem.
Hi Qivis,

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 24 2020, 09:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Can't see people in the Marketplaces

Hi I can't see anyone in the market places. When I go there the black box doesn't say that I'm connecting with the server like it always has before. I have a friend who has the same problem - her problem has been on-going for several weeks. She didn't want to bother you because of all the work of the move - so, she just quit playing the game.

I'm addicted to the game and don't want to quit. But, I need to be able to hire people to harvest my farms.

Thank you! Jamie

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 24 2020, 09:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Swafford View Post
Hi I can't see anyone in the market places. When I go there the black box doesn't say that I'm connecting with the server like it always has before. I have a friend who has the same problem - her problem has been on-going for several weeks. She didn't want to bother you because of all the work of the move - so, she just quit playing the game.

I'm addicted to the game and don't want to quit. But, I need to be able to hire people to harvest my farms.

Thank you! Jamie
Hi Jamie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the trading market.

You say the black box doesn't go away. Have you waited long enough for it to pop up the message about not being connected to the server with choices on whether you want to work off line or try again? Is the plug (at top) flashing or is it red or green?

Is the trading market the only place this happens?

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Nov 25 2020, 01:11 AM

My trading amount went down on fish, I used to be able to buy a lot, now can only buy a little, why?
Old Nov 25 2020, 01:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
My trading amount went down on fish, I used to be able to buy a lot, now can only buy a little, why?
Hi Texans,
The trading limit for fish and animals is determined by the individual fish or animal and how many you have in the waters or animal shed. So for one fish it might have a trading limit of 10 where a different fish would be 15. Each type of fish your trading limit is different.
There was also a few months back a change in the quantity of some fish in the waters, so if that is one of the fish you are buying then it would have changed in amount you get.
Old Nov 25 2020, 01:48 AM

Default Fish changes

How could it change though if I made no changes to my fish on the farm, I used to be able to buy a lot now less than 10 (small sea coast fish). Also, on farmcash fish I have bought a lot considering the cost of the items. Now getting only 102 to buy or so and used to be able to buy 11,000. Something changed.
Old Nov 25 2020, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
How could it change though if I made no changes to my fish on the farm, I used to be able to buy a lot now less than 10 (small sea coast fish). Also, on farmcash fish I have bought a lot considering the cost of the items. Now getting only 102 to buy or so and used to be able to buy 11,000. Something changed.
Hi Texans,

What fish are you trying to buy?
Are you doing this through the trading warehouse or the regular buying/selling between an individual?

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse