Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 18 2019, 07:28 PM

Default New Release -- June 18th, 2019

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on July 2nd, 7:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. Next 5 expansions for Farm 40, see prices below:

Upgrade Farm 24x24 - 40000000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 26x26 - 40500000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 28x28 - 41000000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 30x30 - 41500000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 32x32 - 42000000000 or 30 FarmCash

2. Trading Warehouse improvements released in the past 3 weeks:

a) After creating an offer to sell a Super Facility product X, if later on you sold the same product X directly to one of your neighbours in your neighbour bar, the original offer remained open even when there was no stock to back the offer

b) When creating offers sometimes the quantity in storage for Super Facility products was out of date

c) When creating an offer the markup you set is remembered when creating the next offer

d) When visiting other farmers Trading Warehouses, after buying a Super Facility product the beige dot in the neighbour bar for the seller neighbour will disappear

e) Added the capability in the Trading Warehouse to create another set of offers that can be fulfilled by farmers in the Trading Marketplace, this way you don't have to randomly sell products to any farmer, you can just announce that you have Super Facility products to sell and interested farmers can access the sell offers in your Trading Warehouse using an option in your avatar menu.

f) Previous week super facility offers will be removed automatically the next time you create a sell offer

g) Added a 'Show Trading Warehouse' option to your own avatar menu so you can check your Trading Warehouse everywhere, including at marketplaces. Alternatively, you can create a shortcut for the Trading Warehouse icon that you can also use when you are in the markets.

h) Bugfix: Opening the Trading Warehouse of farmers at level 20 or less was showing an X025 error

i) Bugfix: The top button colors (brown and orange) at the Trading Warehouse were sometimes incorrectly displayed.

3. Trading Warehouse improvements to be released in about 2 weeks:

a) Highlight farmers in the Trade Marketplace with offers available and from whom you haven't bought any products yet

b) Show a quick notification when someone buy a product from your Trading Warehouse

c) Show a visible counter somewhere of the number of open offers in your Trading Warehouse

d) Show a picture of the farmer who bought a product from your Trading Warehouse

4. Log Truck with Chainsaw 36 x 36 (FC): This new Log Truck with Chainsaw chop up to 1296 trees in one click.

5. Turbo Fishing Boat 36 x 36 (FC): This new Turbo Fishing Boat fish up to 1296 overlapped water items in one click.

6. Ethiopian Restaurant (FC): Produces Ethiopian Food.

Meat Sambusas
Lentil Salad
Genfo
Shiro Wot
Lamb Wot
Tibs
Fish Tibs
Egg Firfir

New products from other facilities: Berbere in the Spice Factory and Spiced Clarified Butter in the Food Ingredients Factory.

7. Taste of Ethiopia (FC): Provides Ethiopia Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Ethiopian Restaurant.

8. Septic Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Septic Supplies.

Ribbed Septic Tank
Septic Tank Riser
Outlet Baffle
Septic Tank Filter
Septic Distribution Box
Hose Coupling
Vacuum Hose Reel
Flushable Sonde Transmitter

9. FarmTown Septic Services (Coins): Provides Septic Services and can be stocked with products from the Septic Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 28th, 5:50PM

- Released the Log Truck with Chainsaw 36 x 36 and Turbo Fishing Boat 36 x 36.

Post Release Updates - July 2nd, 7:00PM

- The Trading Warehouse now shows by default your Trade Marketplace offers when you are at the Trade Marketplace.

- When you order your neighbours by 'Trade Offers' the menu option changes to 'Refresh Trade Offers', so you can click on that option again to refresh the order and update your neighbours beige dots.

- BugFix: Status buttons disappearing in the marketplace after opening your offline messages.

Known Issues:

- None.

Last edited by Raul; Jul 02 2019 at 06:24 PM.
Old Jun 18 2019, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2019, 07:33 PM

Well, S***fire. er, that is to say, shoot! Have to wait two weeks for tools

Thanks Raul and team, always surprises. Great game!!

Last edited by bruhelmboldt; Jun 18 2019 at 07:51 PM.
Old Jun 18 2019, 07:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the update!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 18 2019, 07:42 PM

thanks guys, nice surprise

Lara's Farm
Old Jun 18 2019, 07:44 PM

Thanks for the update
Old Jun 18 2019, 08:10 PM

Thanks for the upgrade... looking forward to the new tools.
Old Jun 18 2019, 08:10 PM

Thanks - was lagging soooooooooooo bad, thought my puter. Loving new stuff, awaiting crude super. love you!
Old Jun 18 2019, 08:18 PM

petition i do not want to wait 2 weeks for a bigger boat, LOL NEED it now, have to have it - we American need instant gratification rotfl at least know why game was sluggish
Old Jun 18 2019, 08:40 PM

Was expecting an update. Can no longer find a place to tell family they can buy Facebook Game cards. So I will be even more limited as to what I can get. Now who cares??
Closed Thread