Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 21 2016, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
I am experiencing an issue - when going to the market place i do not land anywhere, it just stays there in lala land. the browser i use shows that it is loaded and I am not at the market. I have tried to clear cache and other clearing methods and still nothing

the only way i can load the market is by refreshing farm town and then go and i make it there but the next time I try I can not make it - have to refresh farm town.....

I am just reporting an issue - that is all - you may do with this information as you wish as i am probably the only one experiencing this
Im having something similar, my issue is that I can not see anyone at the market, I have to go to a neighbours farm then go to the market. At the moment Im on the awful server 37, the worse of all of them.
Old Jan 21 2016, 04:45 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i cant send out my trains, i unloaded them but it wont boost
Old Jan 21 2016, 06:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Default train boost problem

having the same issue - using chrome
Old Jan 21 2016, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i cant send out my trains, i unloaded them but it wont boost
I found I couldn't send train boosts from either chrome or edge.. had to download a different browser - (baidu) and it works on that browser
Old Jan 21 2016, 09:15 AM

I seem to be having problems hiring in that I can only hire for farms with items that are ready to work. I used to be able to hire for all farms at any time!
Old Jan 21 2016, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
I seem to be having problems hiring in that I can only hire for farms with items that are ready to work. I used to be able to hire for all farms at any time!
Hi perryalexander,
You are not supposed to be able to hire for all farms unless you have work ready on all farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2016, 11:06 AM

I've been waiting to see if someone posts this problem but I haven't seen it yet - on the update farms 1-10 were expanded to 42 x 42 - I only have that option on a few of those farms - not all 10. Anyone else???
Old Jan 21 2016, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
I've been waiting to see if someone posts this problem but I haven't seen it yet - on the update farms 1-10 were expanded to 42 x 42 - I only have that option on a few of those farms - not all 10. Anyone else???
Hi dcsully,
If you have moved your farms around with the farm selector manager, then the ones you can upgrade will be in other locations. The upgrades are for 1 - 10 original location farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2016, 11:17 AM

oh yes I have!!! That is it!!! lol TYSM!!!!!
Old Jan 21 2016, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi perryalexander,
You are not supposed to be able to hire for all farms unless you have work ready on all farms.
When and WHY did that change occur? Until yesterday or so, I could and did hire friends that way. Trying to remember what is ripe on what is a mind numbing task. Much easier to just hire for ALL jobs on ALL farms - that has worked for years!
Closed Thread