Closed Thread

Old Oct 28 2011, 11:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Fish Farm

Did everything suggested 4 times to get fish farm to work, still not working. sold all bait in storage, have plenty of bait in water features, will not go to tackle shop. Computer all updated, cookies gone, media files gone, system errors gone.. It is not my computer.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 28 2011, 11:52 AM
Account Not Linked

[quote=LoreneC;4912866]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post

Same thing happened to me. I waited five minutes and now I am in.
Thanks Maggie.. yeah it eventually let me in too.. mustve been a small hiccup!
Old Oct 28 2011, 04:18 PM

I had no problems getting the game to work...it's cute, not easy and had be laughing my hind end off. Guess if I quit the giggling my score will improve Thanks guys, it definitely makes the game more interesting...can't wait to see what's next.
Old Oct 28 2011, 04:29 PM

Wink

I had no problems either! I was really rubbish at it at first and then i showed my 15 yr old son when he got in from school! He tried and was brilliant at it! He told me one of his x box games had a similar thing so now i am much better as he showed me how to do it! Now of course i keep trying to beat his scores!! I am driven to silly little challenges . Anyway now that i have all the tools for the facilities i am whizzing through my farms now!!
Old Oct 28 2011, 04:41 PM

Send a message via MSN to Myci

Help, i was harvesting today and nothing is being picked up. Everything i back out the crops are gone and i am not gaining the xp. What can i do?
Old Oct 28 2011, 04:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello,

Was there only bait showing "done", did you have anything else in there to cash out? Try loading a few other products in there and try cashing out again in a few hours when more is done. This has happened once before and the problem corrected itself a few hours later. It's always possible that things are being tested with the game and can cause a few hiccups.
Thanks Tiger, loading some other products did the trick
Old Oct 28 2011, 05:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myci View Post
Help, i was harvesting today and nothing is being picked up. Everything i back out the crops are gone and i am not gaining the xp. What can i do?
When you harvest you don't get experience points.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2011, 07:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Still not able to load bait. sold stuff in storage numerous times. cleared cookies, media files. and systems errors. use Chrome or IE Windows 7 Please help..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 28 2011, 08:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suepatches View Post
Did everything suggested 4 times to get fish farm to work, still not working. sold all bait in storage, have plenty of bait in water features, will not go to tackle shop. Computer all updated, cookies gone, media files gone, system errors gone.. It is not my computer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suepatches View Post
Still not able to load bait. sold stuff in storage numerous times. cleared cookies, media files. and systems errors. use Chrome or IE Windows 7 Please help..
Hello,

Open the Fishing Tackle Shop, click on what's pending and see what is showing in stock for both freshwater and sea bait. If it's showing 15000 next to "In stock" then you have maxed out the facility for the amount of bait allowed (15 days worth).

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 28 2011, 08:46 PM

I don't understand - I have plenty of bait, but it's not going into my tackle shop. It did the other day but now it's not. Also I'm not getting xp's for people plowing like I use to - and yes I have cleared the cache, etc.

When are the fishing dans going to start?
Closed Thread