Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 09 2012, 10:11 AM

Default Doing the Quests

You do not have to do the quests to enjoy the game. I however have done a quest everyday and still enjoy doing them. I think they are a great addition to the game.
Old Mar 09 2012, 04:32 PM

I LOVE the quests... If i don't own a facility that does them, i use my life line... always fun......
Old Mar 10 2012, 10:01 AM

Please explain to me why when I have a quest and it tells me what to harvest and I harvest it and yet it says nothing harvested.It happens on crops and trees , both fruit and choped ones I keep trying to do them but don't get credit for the work I do GRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 10 2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kourty View Post
Please explain to me why when I have a quest and it tells me what to harvest and I harvest it and yet it says nothing harvested.It happens on crops and trees , both fruit and choped ones I keep trying to do them but don't get credit for the work I do GRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!
Are you working on your OWN farm? It doesnt count if you work a neighbours unless you are using the employee lifeline. Also when you use the employee lifeline you need to harvest etc TEN of each item to get ONE for your quest.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 10 2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:

Trees, crops, fruits, flowers, etc. all work the same: Do not harvest ahead! If the product is in storage when you start the quest, you can't use it!

visit GRANDPA5280'S FARMS
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9958&farm_ix=Y
Old Mar 10 2012, 02:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
You must harvest you own items on your own farm for them to work. You cannot hire someone to harvest. Or as stated if you are using a hire lifeline you can harvest for someone else but need to harvest 10 times what you need.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 10 2012, 03:20 PM

How am I supposed to load Bathroom Air Freshener in a Towmart when I do not even own a Towmart??? Why are quests being generated that require facilities that I do not own? I can't load these items in a neighbor's facility - so what am I supposed to do?
I have now gotten 4 quests that require facilities that I do not have in order to finish them. I live on fixed income and cannot afford to spend real cash in order to play these games. I thought that they were fun at first, but now I have to agree that it is not worth the aggravation. And I cannot spend real cash money in order to finish a quest.
Old Mar 10 2012, 03:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Random............random........random.The quest are random.They are also optional.Having quest that you can't finish,while it may be a PITA,is not a big deal.You may have the next 10 quest all coin factory ones,and you are not obligated to purchase anything.BTW...The quest are Random.
Old Mar 11 2012, 12:56 PM

Hi, My MAIN complaint about the QUESTS is that LIFELINE, I wanted to Trade or Get eggs as a gift since i already harvested them earlier today, thinking i can trade or gift it, but it doesn't give you any option, it chooses for you, it gave me the LIFELINE "harvest" - Ofcourse i can do it already without a lifeline, i feel cheated out of lifeline, that "HARVEST" one should not be in it, or atleast give us the option to choose what LIFELINE we wish to use. Thank You and Happy Farming
Old Mar 11 2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Ya, I also look forward to the QUEST each day, I just think we should be able to select which lifeline to use, also since alot of us are at 310 and have MAX points, and most facilities cost 27-33fc and tools 35-50fc and yet we only get 25 for each update with levels, I think 1 fc at the beginning per level was great, but now after level 300 we should get 2 fc per level so we can actually get a new thing when new things arrive - thank you
Hi , you would be best posting suggestions in the suggestion section .

This is the thread for Farm Cash suggestions http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332022

This is the thread for suggestions about the Quests
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469794