Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkw View Post
Cannot load my neighbors bar - it is blank. And can only access tools (plow, sower, etc),but not quests, ships, trains, facilities chains, and all other icons - they are grayed out. So I cannot farm at all!!

Hi bjkw

I moved your post to the thread about Migration.

Those features have not been added yet. Please read the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:13 PM

626203901 again here, guys. The game is virtually unplayable. Can't get to the market, can't access quests, can't access facilities. Harvested what I could and left empty. If this keeps up much longer, there's no reason to keep trying to play. At least I could do what I needed to do using Flash.

Frustrating.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn120176 View Post
626203901 again here, guys. The game is virtually unplayable. Can't get to the market, can't access quests, can't access facilities. Harvested what I could and left empty. If this keeps up much longer, there's no reason to keep trying to play. At least I could do what I needed to do using Flash.

Frustrating.
Hi jmn,
I moved your Post to the subject thread about the migration. You can find what is available currently in the first post of this thread. The developers will update that as they add functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:23 PM

Angry Fuel and tools

The fuel is not turned off, I am still losing fuel and my brown Log truck with chain (12X8) is not working. I moved it from storage to farm and when I click on it to work it goes to the green one. 118662099436797
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfy1963 View Post
The fuel is not turned off, I am still losing fuel and my brown Log truck with chain (12X8) is not working. I moved it from storage to farm and when I click on it to work it goes to the green one. 118662099436797
Hi Newfy,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration. If you want to ask a question or post a problem if the game is working for you please post it here.
The fuel is showing used while you work and then when you put the tool down it is all restored. Check it yourself, by noting how much you have, then work and put the tool down when finished. You will see the fuel is restored.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:34 PM

Default fARMTOWN VS FACEBOOK

SO, are you saying that basically all that is not showing is owned by Facebook, NOT Farm Town???
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:37 PM

User ID ( 1545131279
I get on just fine, and the new version is loading on all my browsers and farms I manage, however, when harvesting etc my farm is freezing and I have to reload to continue This is Chrome, which I have very little problems normally. I unclicked the "show coin and bonus" just in case it was that but it did not change things.
Same is happening in the 2nd account(user ID (118693448904273 ) I manage on Brave, and Firefox. Waterfox does not load past black screen with no white icon.

Last edited by RIAP27; Jan 12 2021 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Correcting information
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Incomplete Loading of New Game

ID 1380558683.
I have tried to reload without success. When attempting, it stops loading at the point the neighbors are not showing up nor many of my features in my box appeaR (GRAYED OUT). aLSO MY SHORT CUTS ARE GRAYED OUT AND NOT POSTING IN MY WINDOW AT BOTTOM.

What's next??? Farmer Joe
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
SO, are you saying that basically all that is not showing is owned by Facebook, NOT Farm Town???
Hi Joyinlife,
If you are referring to what is on the right sidebar on your game page is owned by Facebook. Anything in the game, above or below it is owned by Farmtown.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:49 PM

The farm loads fine in the new version, however I am unable to turn off the music ...when I hover over the speaker it is red and displays the paired eighth notes on white background. When I click on the paired eighth note symbol, it flashes a green background returning to white, and keeps playing (even after clicking) two or three times.
I mute the sound on my laptop when farming but this keeps me from playing my own music, hearing when messages come in etc. Not the end of the world but mentioning in case it is only my farm that has this issue.

Thanks!
Closed Thread