Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 17 2021, 09:14 AM

Default Yellow Hand

Thank Tiger, still learning the ropes. Have a good day!
Old Jan 17 2021, 09:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpsher View Post
Game is asking me to purchase items I've already purchased, such as seeders, plowers and harvesters. I'm using up all my coins with inability to make more because of facilities not working yet. Please help
Hi harpsher,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. Don't buy more tools. Move your tools from the farm into storage. The toolbox will not see them if they are on you farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2021, 11:03 AM

Default irrigation

I thought I posted this question but I don't see it anywhere. When deciding what to plant based on growing time, I used to go to a farm and hover over the sprinkler and it would tell me how long before it could be irrigated.

That feature isn't working yet. But, before harvesting, I check to see if it has an 'I' after the crop name.

If there is no 'I', then it is ready to be irrigated, correct? So, I plant a 3 day crop only to see that the farm is greyed out when I go to irrigate it.
Old Jan 17 2021, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I thought I posted this question but I don't see it anywhere. When deciding what to plant based on growing time, I used to go to a farm and hover over the sprinkler and it would tell me how long before it could be irrigated.

That feature isn't working yet. But, before harvesting, I check to see if it has an 'I' after the crop name.

If there is no 'I', then it is ready to be irrigated, correct? So, I plant a 3 day crop only to see that the farm is greyed out when I go to irrigate it.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
If the previous crop does have the I then definately the farm is not ready to be irrigated again.

You can also pick up the sprinkler in the multi farms tab, click on a farm to irrigate and it will show all the farms. Those greyed out can not be irrigated at that time. The ones with the check boxes can be.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2021, 02:14 PM

I totally understand how the irrigating works. What I am saying here is that the farm does not have the I after the crop. Which tells me that it is not irrigated.

But when I go to the sprinkler, then multi farms tab, the farm(s) are greyed out telling me they cant be irrigated.

There is a conflict of information being shown
Old Jan 17 2021, 02:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I totally understand how the irrigating works. What I am saying here is that the farm does not have the I after the crop. Which tells me that it is not irrigated.

But when I go to the sprinkler, then multi farms tab, the farm(s) are greyed out telling me they cant be irrigated.

There is a conflict of information being shown
Hi rockcandymountain,
If a farm is greyed out in there then its 20 hours between irrigation is not up. Even if the I is not after the crop you previously planted or is that does not tell you if you can irrigate again. The only thing that shows is in that chart.

For example if you planted a 4 hour crop and irrigated it, then when it was ready you planted another 4 hour crop. When you look at the first crop before harvesting it may show the I, but the 2nd crop would not because it wasn't irrigated. However, you still would not be able to irrigate the next crop because your 20 hours are not up.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 17 2021 at 02:29 PM.
Old Jan 23 2021, 07:36 AM

Default Fuel is getting used up

Hi,

Sorry, I don't know how to find my Farm Town ID.

When harvesting/sowing/plowing my farm I've noticed it's using the fuel up even though I understood that this would be switched off until using the facilities is available again?

Once it runs out I won't be able to refill the fuel while the facilities are still unavailable.
Could you please switch my fuel consumption off?

Thank you very much in advance :-)

Kind regards
Judith Schwill
Old Jan 23 2021, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith Schwill View Post
Hi,

Sorry, I don't know how to find my Farm Town ID.

When harvesting/sowing/plowing my farm I've noticed it's using the fuel up even though I understood that this would be switched off until using the facilities is available again?

Once it runs out I won't be able to refill the fuel while the facilities are still unavailable.
Could you please switch my fuel consumption off?

Thank you very much in advance :-)

Kind regards
Judith Schwill
Hi Judith Schwill

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

Fuel has been disabled for all of us long time ago. When you start working your farms, you will see the fuel amount decreases but as soon as you drop the tool then that amount goes back to the original amount.

Please take note of your fuel amount before you start working and check how much you have when you are done.
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Judith Schwill

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

Fuel has been disabled for all of us long time ago. When you start working your farms, you will see the fuel amount decreases but as soon as you drop the tool then that amount goes back to the original amount.

Please take note of your fuel amount before you start working and check how much you have when you are done.
Hi Marymarcel!

Oh, I didn't realise it did that! Yes, I will do that and check it before and after - thank you so much for your help and for your time. Happy Farming :-)
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith Schwill View Post
Hi Marymarcel!

Oh, I didn't realise it did that! Yes, I will do that and check it before and after - thank you so much for your help and for your time. Happy Farming :-)
You're welcome Judith

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity