Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2011, 10:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am so pleased that the belt system is taken care of---now if Ft would only take care of the problem of receiving and sending gifts--I have been contacting them since May 12th-- I am not the only person who has waited for the "devs" to correct this problem. We have had new facilities, new gifts and now a belt system added, but a 3 week old problem has not been taken care of, apparently it is not important!
Old Jun 07 2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
I am so pleased that the belt system is taken care of---now if Ft would only take care of the problem of receiving and sending gifts--I have been contacting them since May 12th-- I am not the only person who has waited for the "devs" to correct this problem. We have had new facilities, new gifts and now a belt system added, but a 3 week old problem has not been taken care of, apparently it is not important!
I would like to know how the belt system has been taken careof. approx. 48 hours ago, I clicked to help a neighbor with his/her bonus. At that time, I received a message saying the mayor had not given me any portion of the bonus. I sent bonuses to neighbors waiting for my 3 hours to be up and I would once again get the message the mayor was sending a portion of the bonus to me. My time was up and past -- I had been working on my farms. i was ready to quit FT for the night. I did my last big of lproducing and clicked to help some neighbors with bonuses. Once again, I was told that I had exceeded my bonus amount. I have been sending bonuses for the past 2days. I have still not received any portion of any of the bonuses. The mayor keeps saying I have exceeded my limit. HOW????? Since when does it take 48 hours to get a bonus?????
Closed Thread