Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2017, 11:12 PM

Default Updating old info

I quit playing farm town for awhile, but see that my farm is still on my granddaughters website. How can I get back my old status and items without having to start over again?
Old Mar 14 2017, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla Harris View Post
I quit playing farm town for awhile, but see that my farm is still on my granddaughters website. How can I get back my old status and items without having to start over again?
Hi Carla,
I am guessing that when you opened your farms it started you with a new farm. I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do about this through the forums. You will need to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2017, 03:59 PM

Default Trees and Facilities

Please someone help me, I am trying to organize my farms now and i have buildings and I want to put them out into the trees and i don't remember how. I want to use the space for more trees. Please remind me, I have all the freestyling tools but they will only put the buildings on empty grass.

Thank you ,

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 26 2017 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Removed email address for safety
Old Mar 26 2017, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannygoose0655 View Post
Please someone help me, I am trying to organize my farms now and i have buildings and I want to put them out into the trees and i don't remember how. I want to use the space for more trees. Please remind me, I have all the freestyling tools but they will only put the buildings on empty grass.

Thank you ,
Hi grannygoose,
I am sorry, but we are not allowed to provide any instructions on layering. If the freestyle hands will not place the items where you want them then they are not supposed to do so. You have instructions in the Game Guide Tools Chapter on what you can and can't do with the freestyle hands.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 26 2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old Mar 27 2017, 07:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Cannot load correct Farmtown site.

I have two Farmtown farms, one of which I have not used for years and would like to dispose of.
My current farm in , apparently, not accessible.
The original farm was connected to (email address removed for safety), a server from which I disconnected to, years ago.
My current farm is connected to (email adress removed for safety).
Can you tell me how to , completely, dispose of the old farm , and access the gmail one ?

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 27 2017 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Removed email addresses.
Old Mar 27 2017, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marjieredfern461 View Post
I have two Farmtown farms, one of which I have not used for years and would like to dispose of.
My current farm in , apparently, not accessible.
The original farm was connected to (removed), a server from which I disconnected to, years ago.
My current farm is connected to (removed).
Can you tell me how to , completely, dispose of the old farm , and access the gmail one ?
Hi marjieredfern,
Please contact Support about this as there is nothing we can do for this through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Apr 04 2017, 11:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Exclamation You're unsafe?

Firefox says that you are an unsecured site, that data such as my email could be stolen. ?
Old Apr 04 2017, 12:10 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcowgrl View Post
Firefox says that you are an unsecured site, that data such as my email could be stolen. ?
Hi okcowgrl,

Secured sites are those where you will be using something like payment methods, it means your payment data will be secure. You do not need that for the forum.

Your email address on the forum is not accessible by anyone viewing the forum, unless you were to post it.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 04 2017 at 12:27 PM.
Old Apr 06 2017, 06:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Possible Scam

I'm friends/neighbors with a woman who got a message from Farm Town stating that she had won $100. but they needed all kinds of info from her (date of birth, marital status, etc.) to keep in their database. We are telling her it is a scam and not to reply, correct? Slashkey doesn't keep personal info in its database does it?
I've also told her to hang on to whatever communication she received as you guys might want it. Helpful or no???

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 06 2017, 07:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I'm friends/neighbors with a woman who got a message from Farm Town stating that she had won $100. but they needed all kinds of info from her (date of birth, marital status, etc.) to keep in their database. We are telling her it is a scam and not to reply, correct? Slashkey doesn't keep personal info in its database does it?
I've also told her to hang on to whatever communication she received as you guys might want it. Helpful or no???
Hi Lynne,
How did she get this message? Was it an in game message or a chat message in the game?

Farm Town gets any personal information needed for playing the game from their Facebook profile which you agree to before playing the game. It is a scam I am sure and tell her to not give them any information as Farm Town does not give away money.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 06 2017 at 07:14 PM.
Closed Thread