Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Apr 06 2017, 09:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hey Taz -- there are now like 3 or 4 people who have gotten these messages via IM and email. I have asked two of them to send me the contents of the IM and the email. I will copy and paste them here so that if you can figure a way to track them, good. Otherwise I guess delete it. Thanks for the help on this. Oh -- can I post in my two groups to beware of this scam and that it is not something FT or Slash is doing?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 06 2017, 09:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the help Taz. After all was said and done, it appears that these scammers are saying Facebook is giving away the money. So I did tell them how to get rid of the emails; and the one from the IM is a hacked account. Good in a way but I'm sorry I took your time. Thank you again.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 06 2017, 09:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Thanks for the help Taz. After all was said and done, it appears that these scammers are saying Facebook is giving away the money. So I did tell them how to get rid of the emails; and the one from the IM is a hacked account. Good in a way but I'm sorry I took your time. Thank you again.
Hi lynne,
Have them report this to Facebook. The scammers like to hijack Facebook accounts then change the name on it to Facebook and send out messages like that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2017, 08:55 PM

Question Request for information

I would like to make a suggestion - this is the first time I have tried. to do so. I received the message that I was not permitted to post there. Could you find out why and, if possible, is there anything I can do to correct this? Thanks
Old Apr 10 2017, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Goodwitch View Post
I would like to make a suggestion - this is the first time I have tried. to do so. I received the message that I was not permitted to post there. Could you find out why and, if possible, is there anything I can do to correct this? Thanks
Hi Granny Goodwitch,
You were trying to start a new thread in the Suggestions section, but this is not allowed to keep the suggestions section neatly arranged for the developers to be able to see all the suggestions together. You can oinly reply to the esisting threads there, preferably in one that fits the subject of your suggestion.
The following thread link will tell you where you can and can not post or can not start new threads:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595162
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2017, 06:22 PM

Default Missing Farm

Hi,

I used to play but had to quit do to health/family issues and computer issues. When I log into the game it is making me start completely over. How do I get my old farm back?

I played under Facebook and have never changed my ID or gotten a new user name.

I really want to play again but don't want to start from scratch.

thank you
Robin
Old Apr 29 2017, 06:38 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin H. View Post
Hi,

I used to play but had to quit do to health/family issues and computer issues. When I log into the game it is making me start completely over. How do I get my old farm back?

I played under Facebook and have never changed my ID or gotten a new user name.

I really want to play again but don't want to start from scratch.

thank you
Robin

Hi Robin,

I'm sorry this has happened to you. You will need to contact the support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Apr 29 2017, 09:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default idioma

eu nao consigo passar o jogo pro meu idoma voces podem me ajudar
Old Apr 29 2017, 09:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana montezzi View Post
eu nao consigo passar o jogo pro meu idoma voces podem me ajudar
Hi rosana,
Your original post about this was moved to Spanish section of the forums and answered as we do not have a portuguese section. Please read the answer there. Here is a link to that thread with your post and the answer:

Seu post original sobre este foi movido para a seção espanhola dos fóruns e respondeu porque nós não temos uma seção portuguesa. Por favor, leia a resposta lá. Aqui está um link para esse segmento com sua postagem ea resposta:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629058

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 29 2017 at 10:51 PM.
Old May 17 2017, 03:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Is Slashey secure?

When I log on here, I am told this is an unsecure site, that my info isn't safe logging into Slashkey. Can you address this? Thanks!
Closed Thread