Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 22 2019, 01:52 PM

thanks Mary... I did all the clearing stuff. This has been a long time on-going problem. Someone advised posting one kind and then waiting a couple minutes before posting the other. That seemed to work, but now it doesn't. Have no idea why this is such a problem.
Old Feb 22 2019, 04:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
thanks Mary... I did all the clearing stuff. This has been a long time on-going problem. Someone advised posting one kind and then waiting a couple minutes before posting the other. That seemed to work, but now it doesn't. Have no idea why this is such a problem.
Hi dorissau,
You have one of the moderators as a neighbor and she did see the second set you posted. Unfortunately this is intermitent and does not effect everyone, so will be very difficult to find and fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2019, 12:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default No one sees requests for facilities

No one (including me) is seeing my requests to work or refer customers to my facilities. I do get responses for gift requests and bonuses. I do tick the "publish to farmtown wall", and tick to publish on my group FT. My crop storage is bursting a the seams, so I periodically have to just go ahead and sell them off. Thanks for your help.
Old Mar 23 2019, 12:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcowgrl View Post
No one (including me) is seeing my requests to work or refer customers to my facilities. I do get responses for gift requests and bonuses. I do tick the "publish to farmtown wall", and tick to publish on my group FT. My crop storage is bursting a the seams, so I periodically have to just go ahead and sell them off. Thanks for your help.
Hi okcowgirl,
I moved your post to the subject thread about newsfeed and wall request posts.

Are you seeing your posts on your timeline? If not you may have to open your Activity Log in your profile and allow those to show on your timeline.

You do have to allow them to post on Facebook in order for them to be added to the wall requests. You can not see your own posts there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 04 2019, 07:37 PM

Is it a glitch or what when I go to work in a factory it says oops you already did when I did not and yes I cleaned my pc and when I click on a belt it says expired when the time was 23 minutes ago.
Old Apr 04 2019, 07:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
Is it a glitch or what when I go to work in a factory it says oops you already did when I did not and yes I cleaned my pc and when I click on a belt it says expired when the time was 23 minutes ago.
Hi LoudnsassymommaCollar,
When you work the facilities to explain the time between working a neighbours facilities before you can rework that same neighbor's post again. To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day.

Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.

You can check how soon you can rework facilities or services by checking the Show Times tool (clock) in the tool box and that will tell you how long you have to wait.

When you click on a belt and get the expired and know it has not been 12 hours, yes that is a glitch somewhere but it is a timing glitch. It is intermitent and not easy to find. The only thing you can do when you get that is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

You may not see that one again but should prevent any others from showing expired.
Old Apr 04 2019, 11:09 PM

Default faclities

Thank you for answering me but as I said I did clean my pc but when I work in a factory I always got to work in the client one as well do I have to wait 8 hours? For the same person which is the factory and the client I never ever get to work all my neighbor's factories for one I can't find them and two not enough time in a day.

A subjection why not have a button for gifts, a button for belts & requests for ingredients, and a button for factories maybe then I could find my neighbors.
Old Apr 05 2019, 12:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
Thank you for answering me but as I said I did clean my pc but when I work in a factory I always got to work in the client one as well do I have to wait 8 hours? For the same person which is the factory and the client I never ever get to work all my neighbor's factories for one I can't find them and two not enough time in a day.

A subjection why not have a button for gifts, a button for belts & requests for ingredients, and a button for factories maybe then I could find my neighbors.
Hi LoudnsassymommaCollar,
The 8 hours is not for the individual farmer's facilities and clients. It is that you have to work none for any farmer for the 8 hours.
For example if you work for farmer X, Y and Z at 10:00 AM, then you work for Farm A & B at 12:30 PM. You can't rework X, Y, or Z at 6:00 PM since you worked A & B at 12:30 PM. In order rework for any of these farms again you have to wait until after 8:30 PM to work any more facility or services.

If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Apr 11 2019, 01:00 PM

My request for neighbours to work my farm and refer clients doesn't show on the Farmtown Wall Requests, so neigbours have difficulties helping me, please solve this for me, thanks
oops this is not a reply i guess, only my problems

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 11 2019 at 01:34 PM. Reason: splitting post for separate issues
Old Apr 11 2019, 01:38 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by margottrees View Post
My request for neighbours to work my farm and refer clients doesn't show on the Farmtown Wall Requests, so neigbours have difficulties helping me, please solve this for me, thanks
oops this is not a reply i guess, only my problems
Hi margotttrees,

When you have more than one issue please post each issue separately. I have split your post into two sections to answer each one in the correct thread.

Did your facility request post to Facebook, can you see them? Did you allow them to be show on Wall Requests? If you did not add a check mark in the pop up for "Show on FarmTown Wall Requests" they will not be seen in wall requests. Here's an example of the pop up...

Please also read the first post on page one of this thread and see if they help.

Your issue about gifts is in the following thread >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...74#post6293874

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, get more clients, posts not showing, wall requests