Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Old Jul 08 2019, 12:49 PM

Question Fastest way to make Farm Coin

Besides constantly farming and working for others, what is the fastest way to make farm coin. I want to be able to buy the farms and upgrade them all. This is the only game that I enjoy.
Old Jul 10 2019, 03:35 AM

I have oil pumps, open pit mines and mineral mines on several farms for this very reason. With some of the items you double your money or even better! Then sell the excess at the market and watch your money grow!
silicon rock costs 800 but you get 1500
marble rock 1200 you get 3240
zinc ore 4000 turns into 10080!
crude oil barrel 1,000 gives you 4800
you might as well do them all, the profits are good!
Old Jul 15 2019, 04:14 AM

Banks are good too. Money in, more money out
Get as many metal sheet factories as you can, you get xp for making metal sheets and you can sell the sheets for profit. You might as well use all that ore from your mines!
See which facilities pay most when you cash out. Concentrate on those facilities. Watch to see which facilities give you most xp and which ones may the most when you sell them.
Old Aug 16 2019, 01:11 AM

Ponds, ponds, and more ponds, specifically the big lakes. You will have to spend money to make money this way - but each big lake pays for itself in about 22 days. Do enough and you can easily pay for all of the farms and land upgrades.
Old Sep 26 2019, 10:59 PM

Mineral & Open Pit Mines, Banks, House of Pancakes, British Pie shops on all farms. There are others, but go into 'Non-ingredients (for me)' and sell whatever accumulates after having others work your facilities periodically.
Old Sep 27 2019, 02:50 PM

I lined my farms with rivers and ponds that can be harvested daily, and I reap over 6 billion coins daily just on the ponds and the rivers alone. I also plant one and two days trees, the Clover pays $135.00 each tree daily, and the Shea tree pays about 300 coins every two days (comes to 150 daily). By the time I've finished harvesting my ponds, rivers, and trees, I net between 7 and 8 billion coins daily. The Capers pays over 300 coins every two days. Look for the trees that pay most in the least days to harvest possible. Both the Clover and the Shea can give you a lot of coins and the time to harvest is reasonable. Some bushes pay over 300 coins each every two days so look for those ones as well.

The flowers are not popular with me because they take 4 days to harvest but reap very little coins. (Flowers are very cheap! I have no idea why some farmers would have 9 layers of them in their farms. Flowers are clearly NOT A KEEN INVESTMENT for your time and efforts).

You'll have to be very patient all through when building up your farms with ponds and rivers as it takes a lot of time, efforts and coins to build them up; but once they're built your farms need very little of maintenance because the fish, and the trees, and bushes will grow on their own and be harvested daily.

Save all your factories and client services, do not remove them away from your farms as they too are a source of your daily income.

The best way to build your farms and a very good investment for you is to purchase the Purple Hand. You won't regret buying it.

Last edited by Sandie May Angel; Sep 27 2019 at 02:56 PM.
Old Sep 27 2019, 03:12 PM

If you have the sprinkler that irrigates flowers are ready in 2 days (mine are irrigated when I do the crops). I make good money on my flowers that aren’t used any where. And if you can water enough farms for others you more than make up the cost of irrigation on my farms.

edited to add:
another source of coins for me is gifts. Ever since I found out that things had changed and gifted items not get used last and can't be used for NCC chains, I switched to gift items that I could sell for coin. In my research I found that black cats sell for the most, 180 coins each. Unless you have the gifting tool that 4x all non decorative items, in which case the best item is Clydesdales at 60 coins each (4x60=240). If I get sent 50 gifts, I can exchange them for 200 Clydesdale and make 12,000 coin.

Last edited by GoalieAunt; Oct 03 2019 at 07:36 PM.
Old Oct 04 2019, 03:36 PM

What you're NOT saying here is that different things do different things. The original post asked for how to make fast coin. ALL of these are great suggestions...but let's not dog out the flowers! Although not a huge $ maker, and aside the harvest/plow, these are the BEST for gaining XP. Let's all have more flowers! Hugz to All.
Old Oct 05 2019, 03:13 PM

Flowers are good ONLY when you plant Lotus which gives you 200 coins each. Times that by 9, for each field can hold 9 Lotus, which comes to 1800 for each field plant, but divide that by 4 days so comes to an average of 450 coins daily for each field plant, but the waiting for it to grow, and then have to remember to water the flowers takes a lot of work.

My friend began playing ponds and river, all he needs to do was to invest into the edit hands, the green and the purple hand, he has jumped hundreds of levels in a few days. The Big Lakes he planted was enough to make him jump the levels left and right every few minutes in the beginning. The farm cash that comes with the levels are awesome which he accumulated and bought trains with. The cash level was in billions daily even though his farms are only 24 x 24. He planted only three levels the most in his farms and most farms are of 2 levels. Water are good to plant because the fish grow by itself and can be harvested billions daily.

I, myself, have fish in the excess of 6 billion daily just on the fish alone. The trees like the Clove can be harvested daily and gives me a lot of cash. Each Clove tree sells for $135 each you times that by 9 equal to 1215 for each field holds 9 Clove trees, so I reap $1215 daily from each field I have planted, and then times how many more fields I have holding in my farm depending on its size. Each field I planted holds 9 trees the coins will be added to those 6 billion from the harvesting of my fish daily, and I don't even have to tend to the trees because, like the fish, they grow by themselves. My farms are only of 1 level, and I have only 33 farms. However, I am now building my farm 34 with two levels. So it will give me even more fish and I can add the trees to this farm too if I decide to do so. Once it is set up all I need to do is to go to the job market to find someone to harvest my farms for me once a day. It will give the other players a lot of coins too when they harvest and they too can gain a lot of XP points as well.

Like I've said, the lakes and ponds will give you the XP in the fastest manner and your farm cash to multiply in the fastest manner.

However I know that some people have planted 9 layers of flowers, and that may give them a lot of coins too daily, but flowers need to be constantly watered, and they take 4 days to grow. It is of high maintenance and a lot of work.

Last edited by Sandie May Angel; Oct 06 2019 at 09:01 PM.