Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 05 2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
i have five days to complete a quest this week so I i wanted to give myself more time to to complete quests I should accept them as they come then turn in this first one close as possible to expiration time without losing the quest. or turn in quests when when they all get close to expiration then start doing them fast as possible to finish out week? basically wait long as possible for 5 quests then get as many done as possible to finish week? it may not be that hard but I want those 2 farm cash awards hehe.
Quote:
i might be able get this week after all. I missed the private quests by 1 quest but would have lost 2 quests if i waited so for new quests to come in. I'm going try holding onto more quests for longer to give me a kind of grace period. so stocking 5 quests and holding them long as possible may work for me.
The key for quests is to not complete the first quest for the new week just inmediatly after collectining your farm cash. It is better to wait at least 24 hours.

I usually have 5 quests open, most of their steps are done, but the last one is not completed. Depending on their expiration time, as soon as I open the fifth then I complete 1 or 2 to have more room to open new quests.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 06 2019, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
The key for quests is to not complete the first quest for the new week just inmediatly after collectining your farm cash. It is better to wait at least 24 hours.

I usually have 5 quests open, most of their steps are done, but the last one is not completed. Depending on their expiration time, as soon as I open the fifth then I complete 1 or 2 to have more room to open new quests.
Thanks, I believe that turning in quests too early may be a common problem players experience. I started to see that when I noticed quests I completed after claiming farm cash were dropping off before a new week was meeting the requirements. If I can I try to give 48 hours into new week but sometimes a quest might be close to expiring.

Thanks for helping me understand this better I should be getting 2 farm cash most the time now.

Last edited by Larwin; Oct 06 2019 at 03:03 PM.
Old Oct 06 2019, 02:59 PM

Had idea for a strategy on quests some players might try. Complete 2 quests a day on regular quests and 3 quests a day on co-ops. Sometimes you may not be able to but this might be a good way to plan out week of quests.

Also give the beginning of week 24-48 hours before completing any quests.

Last edited by Larwin; Oct 06 2019 at 03:07 PM.
Old Oct 06 2019, 05:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Had idea for a strategy on quests some players might try. Complete 2 quests a day on regular quests and 3 quests a day on co-ops. Sometimes you may not be able to but this might be a good way to plan out week of quests.

Also give the beginning of week 24-48 hours before completing any quests.
Hi Larwin,
Nice strategy, except for 1 fact. You can only open 1 regular quest every 20 hours and 1 co-op quest every 10 hours. So no way to get as many completed as you are trying to do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2019, 11:12 PM

I've been noticing lately that I am being charged to 'sell' someone an item in the COOP quests. I 'sold' a stainless steel sheet tonight and got a -$12,000 for my trouble. This has happened before but I thought it was my imagination. I'm paying more attention now to the quests. I can see being charged if I 'buy' something but.......?? I tried one more time tonight to 'sell' an item and was charged -$8,000. What's up with that?
Old Oct 30 2019, 11:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacy48 View Post
I've been noticing lately that I am being charged to 'sell' someone an item in the COOP quests. I 'sold' a stainless steel sheet tonight and got a -$12,000 for my trouble. This has happened before but I thought it was my imagination. I'm paying more attention now to the quests. I can see being charged if I 'buy' something but.......?? I tried one more time tonight to 'sell' an item and was charged -$8,000. What's up with that?
Hi xtacy,
I moved your post from Suggestions to Help & Support subject thread about co-op quests. Please do not post problems or questions in the Suggestion section as that is for suggesting changes or additions to the game.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Please check your coins total before you sell next time and then after you have sold to see if the coins are actually taken from you. It may just be saying it is charging you when it isn't actually taking the coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 28 2019, 07:36 AM

Since we can't really do anything with a neighbors completed quest would it be possible to hide those like you hide the expired quests?
Old Nov 28 2019, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Since we can't really do anything with a neighbors completed quest would it be possible to hide those like you hide the expired quests?
Hi Dr. Dirt

I moved your post from Suggestions to the thread about Coop. Quests in Help & Support to be able to answer you.

Yesterday Raul updated the cooperative quests and now Expired and Completed coop. quests are hidden while you navigate and check other farmers quests.

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - November 27th, 7:40PM

- When navigating Cooperative Quests completed quests are automatically hidden

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 01 2019, 02:02 AM
Account Not Linked

First let me start by saying hello
I am not sure which thread to put this suggestion in sorry so I will put here and I am sure you will put in correct thread
I was just wondering if there is anyway you could somehow show who does quests when going to market as sometimes my friends do not have what I need and sometimes I go to market for help, anyhow as not sure who does quests have to click on each farmer 1 x 1 and thought it would be nice just to know by looking at avatar if they do quests, hope that makes sense...... lol
Old Dec 01 2019, 05:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfarmer View Post
First let me start by saying hello
I am not sure which thread to put this suggestion in sorry so I will put here and I am sure you will put in correct thread
I was just wondering if there is anyway you could somehow show who does quests when going to market as sometimes my friends do not have what I need and sometimes I go to market for help, anyhow as not sure who does quests have to click on each farmer 1 x 1 and thought it would be nice just to know by looking at avatar if they do quests, hope that makes sense...... lol
Hi anotherfarmer,

I have copied your post to Help and Support for Co-operative quests in order to be able to answer you. Your request for a change is still in the suggestions area for the developers to see.

All I can suggest is you choose an avatar with a high level to click on first when you are at market. I have found the higher level players are more likely to have active open quests so you are more likely to get one with them on first try, and then of course you can just scroll through all of the other farmers quests once you are seeing them.

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes, not enough quests comp..