Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 07 2019, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi WingmanFarm

Dana's post is from more than 12 hours ago. I just loaded your farm with no problems.

If you still can't load the game please follow all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.

Whatever problem I was having seems cleared up. Just one of those frights you get when things do not go as planned...lol
Old Nov 07 2019, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Whatever problem I was having seems cleared up. Just one of those frights you get when things do not go as planned...lol
So glad everything is ok for you

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 10 2019, 08:22 AM

Default Can't open Farm Town

I have been unable to open farm town for 3 days. I have tried different browsers. Chrome and Firefox won't even open Facebook. In Windows I can open Facebook but when I try to open farm town all I get is a blank green screen. I was wondering if any ome else is having the same problem. Also, when they made the changes to farm town were there any adjustments I needed to make in the settings on my end. Would appreciate any suggestions or information anyone might have. Thanks
Old Nov 10 2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvagirl1 View Post
I have been unable to open farm town for 3 days. I have tried different browsers. Chrome and Firefox won't even open Facebook. In Windows I can open Facebook but when I try to open farm town all I get is a blank green screen. I was wondering if any ome else is having the same problem. Also, when they made the changes to farm town were there any adjustments I needed to make in the settings on my end. Would appreciate any suggestions or information anyone might have. Thanks

Hi wvagirl1

I moved your post to the thread about loading issues.

As far as we know nothing has changed after database servers were changed to a new location.

Please be sure the browser you are using is updated.
Also, after checking any updates for the browser, please clear your browser cache.
You have instructions for the browser cache clearing in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Please let us know if those suggestions helped you to get into Facebook and then into Farm Town.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Nov 24 2019, 11:09 PM

Default Flash Problems

Have lots of problems with flash, have to keep re-loading the game over and over, if I go into full screen mode, the game locks up. And it also keeps making me go off-line. Any advice on this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11-07-19.jpg (98.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 11-08-19.jpg (99.6 KB, 3 views)
Old Nov 24 2019, 11:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseylynn3@hotmail.com View Post
Have lots of problems with flash, have to keep re-loading the game over and over, if I go into full screen mode, the game locks up. And it also keeps making me go off-line. Any advice on this.
Hi caseylynn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about connection problems. Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 25 2019, 12:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Tool bar items won't load.

When I click on Send Gifts, My Requests, Neighbors, Invite, Account and most importantly Buy Cash it brings up my Default farm. I've tried updating Flash Player but it doesn't change anything. . . Heres a link to my farm

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3484&farm_ix=0

Thanks for the help...Zeke
Old Nov 25 2019, 01:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke1950 View Post
When I click on Send Gifts, My Requests, Neighbors, Invite, Account and most importantly Buy Cash it brings up my Default farm. I've tried updating Flash Player but it doesn't change anything. . . Heres a link to my farm

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3484&farm_ix=0

Thanks for the help...Zeke
Hi zeke,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues with loading.

That's an odd problem to have. Are you sure you are clicking on those tabs at the top of the game screen and not on a saved bookmark? I've just tried them all and they work fine for me.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

If you need instructions with clearing browser cache/history, we have instructions for some of them in the following link: Clearing your browser's cache

If you still have problems after that please try using a different browser and see if you get the same problem there.
Old Nov 27 2019, 06:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Tool bar won't work

We have tried all the actions you recommended. We refreshed the modem and router, tried to use on laptop (Edge), cleared memcache and browser cache and it still loads default farm.
Also, when we are on Facebook, and click on a request that comes on newsfeed to work a FT friend's farm, it has error message "Link may be broken".
I'm able to do everything else on FT but when I need to Buy Farm Cash I will not be able to.
I've explained to my neighbors that I can't send gifts or work their farms.
Any other suggestions? Appreciate your help. Thank you.
Old Nov 27 2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke1950 View Post
We have tried all the actions you recommended. We refreshed the modem and router, tried to use on laptop (Edge), cleared memcache and browser cache and it still loads default farm.
Also, when we are on Facebook, and click on a request that comes on newsfeed to work a FT friend's farm, it has error message "Link may be broken".
I'm able to do everything else on FT but when I need to Buy Farm Cash I will not be able to.
I've explained to my neighbors that I can't send gifts or work their farms.
Any other suggestions? Appreciate your help. Thank you.
Hi zeke1950

Is Edge the only browser you are using? Asking this, as we had several problems using this browser.

Please read the following information:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

If you are using another browser: is it updated?
Also be sure you have 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser, you have instructions clicking Here

I'm not sure what you mean with "it still loads default farm". Could you please explain that to us?

SUPPORT TEAM

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, flash player, flash player issues, flashing red and green, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00 error, white screen, x025 error