Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 13 2019, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeacher View Post
One of the steps to complete this quest says harvest 1 pink rose. When you click on the pink rose, it says that you receive Pink Rose as a gift from your friends. Pink Rose is not a "gift item". When you pick a pink rose from your farm, the quest step is not completed. Therefore, you can NEVER complete this quest!
Hi dbeacher

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Pink rose is indeed a giftable flower as it is in Send Gifts section of the game and you can also purchase it in the store.

In both cases, when you receive it, you have to plant it and wait till it grows.

Are you sure you are harvesting pink roses on your farm? Please remember you have to harvest it yourself and in your own farm to get that quest completed.

In case you hire other person or you go to other farm to harvest it, the step is not completed.

If you try a lifeline, any of them will help you to get pink roses. In the first post, first page of this thread, you have the explanation for Lifelines.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 13 2019 at 12:52 PM.
Old Nov 20 2019, 11:38 PM

Default Employee Lifeline Doesn't Work

Hi, I had an employee lifeline setup on a Quest, but when I was hired to work a farm and harvested the required item, I did not get credit for it on the Quest step. It was not a final step either. This has happened twice. Can you help?
Old Nov 21 2019, 01:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Hi, I had an employee lifeline setup on a Quest, but when I was hired to work a farm and harvested the required item, I did not get credit for it on the Quest step. It was not a final step either. This has happened twice. Can you help?
Hi KoalaBear,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.

For what you were hired for (persimmons) you would only receive 50% of what you harvest, so to get 1 box of persimmons you would have to harvest 2. So to get the 5 boxes needed for loading a batch in the Fruit Stand you would have to harvest 10 persimmon trees.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 26 2019, 04:52 PM

I've been having this problem since the update. When I open a quest, load the ore, oil, honey, whatever can be loaded, then come back to it a few hours later, it's like I never loaded anything. This is throwing me behind up to 8 hours depending on the product. Can someone look into this for me, please?
Old Nov 26 2019, 05:20 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I've been having this problem since the update. When I open a quest, load the ore, oil, honey, whatever can be loaded, then come back to it a few hours later, it's like I never loaded anything. This is throwing me behind up to 8 hours depending on the product. Can someone look into this for me, please?
Hi NJones277,

This can happen is if the facility you're trying to start or load a batch in is already at 100%. If you try to start/load a batch when it's already full you will get a false reading that the step has started in the quest, if you close the quest and reopen you should see that it's reverted to not done.

When it's time for you to start a quest step, have a look at the product box and see if there's also a button to the right of the start/load batch that has a +10 ( or another number with the +, even a +1 is enough). If there is, you know you have room for at least one batch. If you don't then you'll need to wait until some are done before you can do that step.
Example:

Some of the ores and the items in the bee farm take a long time for a batch to be done, those are also no-workable facilities so if you had loaded all your facilities prior to doing the step, then those facilities will not have room to start another batch for quite a while.

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 26 2019 at 05:25 PM.

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline