Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 24 2019, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltil View Post
Why do we always have the same neighbor in our list of ten each week? I feel that it is not fair. I have one neighbor that is always 1st every week in my list and I am the only one of my ten that never gets to come in 1st . All the other 9 in my list come in 1st in their list of ten.
Hi miltil,
The program selects the 10 based on number of facilities as closely as it can for the competing neighborhoods. If you and this same other player have the same number of facilities or within 1 or 2 then you are likely to be paired against them. All the other 9 can't be coming in first as they are in the same list you are.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2019, 12:47 PM

Hi Tiger, Well I am sure that you are right but, It seems that every week the lady in 1st place on my team has at least 40 to 100 more factories than I do. This week for example she has 44 more factories than I do and also the other lady that is in my 3rd place has 70 more factories than I do. And you are wrong about them not coming in first each week as they come in 1st on their team of players on their farms. This week so far I am down to 4th place.
Old Oct 26 2019, 01:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Tiger, Well I am sure that you are right but, It seems that every week the lady in 1st place on my team has at least 40 to 100 more factories than I do. This week for example she has 44 more factories than I do and also the other lady that is in my 3rd place has 70 more factories than I do. And you are wrong about them not coming in first each week as they come in 1st on their team of players on their farms. This week so far I am down to 4th place.
Hi miltil,
Are you talking about the ones you see in the "My Neighborhood Chains" tab or the "Competing Neighborhoods" tab?

If you are talking about the ones in the My Neighborhood Chains, those are your neighbors and they add to your total so it doesn't matter how many they have as they are contributing to your points.

If you are talking about the ones in the Competing Neighborhoods, then the only one in that list that can come in first is whoever is in first place at the end of the weeks contest. They are not the same people on both lists.

As far as the difference in the number of facilities in the Competing Neighborhoods, they can add facilities after the competing teams have been selected. Check those as soon as the list is published on Saturday after midnight eastern time and you will see they should be within a few number of facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 29 2019, 08:38 AM

Hi Tiger, Either I am not understanding you or you are not understand what I am saying.. In my competing neighborhood my 1st place person has 757 factories, my 2nd place person has 771 factories and I only have 711. That is more then 2 or 3 differences in the number of factories. My 1st place person always is 1st in my list and always finishes 1st in her list on her farm. My 2nd place person is always finishes 1st in her list on her farm but because they are always in my list I can never finish 1st on my farm.
Old Oct 29 2019, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Tiger, Either I am not understanding you or you are not understand what I am saying.. In my competing neighborhood my 1st place person has 757 factories, my 2nd place person has 771 factories and I only have 711. That is more then 2 or 3 differences in the number of factories. My 1st place person always is 1st in my list and always finishes 1st in her list on her farm. My 2nd place person is always finishes 1st in her list on her farm but because they are always in my list I can never finish 1st on my farm.
Hi miltil,
They can not be on 2 different competing neighborhoods lists, so your 2nd place person cannot be coming in first unless they out do the 1st place person.

Unfortunately when you get to that high a number of total facilities for the contest, there just are not that many players who would have that many, so the spread may be more than a few facilities difference. I am sorry but we don't have any way to change that.
Old Nov 15 2019, 09:15 PM

In the NCC it's getting ridiculous how many people are working facilities and not clients. Is there any way to make all the facilities in the contest where they'll all be worked. It greatly affects the points and how you plan your strategy.
Old Nov 15 2019, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
In the NCC it's getting ridiculous how many people are working facilities and not clients. Is there any way to make all the facilities in the contest where they'll all be worked. It greatly affects the points and how you plan your strategy.
Hi NJones,
I moved your post from Suggestions to the Help & Support subject thread about the NCC, so I could answer you.
Everyone gets the same 4 facilities, so there isn't any thing that could be changed. If you have both working facilities and services you will have to post for both types for them to be worked. There isn't any way they can change that.
Old Nov 21 2019, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi8 Barbara,
No that means all the data from Facebook did not load for you to see. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

This is the second week in a row where there has been nothing showing in this area. This started in the week after you made the server change and looks like it is not data not loading at all ( I did the memme thing). I have Enabled NCC but this feature is NOT working.
Old Nov 21 2019, 08:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
This is the second week in a row where there has been nothing showing in this area. This started in the week after you made the server change and looks like it is not data not loading at all ( I did the memme thing). I have Enabled NCC but this feature is NOT working.
Hi WingmanFarm,

The post you have quoted is not about the NCC. Are you have a problem with seeing friends in the Neighbours tab or are you having a problem with the NCC?

If it's the NCC what is it you are not seeing or what is not working?

Open the NCC manager see what facilities it is showing to you. This weeks facilities are :
  • Seafood Restaurant
  • Taste of Greece
  • Hair Accessories Factory
  • Scout Shop

if you own and see one of those in there, click on the work button below the facility and start a single batch and then the other tabs should show up for you.
Old Nov 21 2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi WingmanFarm,

The post you have quoted is not about the NCC. Are you have a problem with seeing friends in the Neighbours tab or are you having a problem with the NCC?

If it's the NCC what is it you are not seeing or what is not working?

Open the NCC manager see what facilities it is showing to you. This weeks facilities are :
  • Seafood Restaurant
  • Taste of Greece
  • Hair Accessories Factory
  • Scout Shop

if you own and see one of those in there, click on the work button below the facility and start a single batch and then the other tabs should show up for you.
I think I posted in the wrong thread...what is happening is the neighborhood contest is showing as if no placing was ever done.Maybe the dropbox screenshot will show you what I mean. I always have had a placing now for the last two week..nothing...and this occurred right after the server move.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7h1bqg4bni...47.14.png?dl=0

Tags
add faciities in contest, facilities in contest, missing in contest, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest.