Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 05 2018, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Bjyhey,
The belts will go up and down because of the bonus batches you get as those will not count toward the belt. Yes you will eventually get enough batches done to get the belt.
thank you for your quick reply. i hadn't thought about the bonuses
Old Mar 08 2018, 11:08 PM

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

I have two quirys about them......on one, Craft Store, I have but 1 to finish.....yesterday it was at 952, but today it's at 1059 and I just emptied everything....shouldn't that be lower than yesterdays? Second I have Sauces and Condiments....there are 15 items altogether in it.....14 are level 7 and it is only registering 13 as level 7...what's up with that? (From Seinfeld)

Last edited by Jewelsjim; Mar 08 2018 at 11:12 PM.
Old Mar 08 2018, 11:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelsjim View Post
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

I have two quirys about them......on one, Craft Store, I have but 1 to finish.....yesterday it was at 952, but today it's at 1059 and I just empty everything....shouldn't that be lower than yesterdays? Second I have Sauces and Condiments....there are 15 items altogether in it.....14 are level 7 and it is only registering 13 as level 7...what's up with that? (From Seinfeld)
Hi Jewelsjim,
I am assuming you mean the belts/dans for the products in those facilities. When you fill your facilities the number you see when you look at the number of batches needed shows all batches filled. But after you are seeing that the bonus batches that were filled for the product are subtracted. The reason is that your ingredients are not used for those batches and they do not count toward your belts.
So when you fill your facilities, don't look at the amount needed for the belt. Instead after you finish loading then restart your farms to update everything and then you can look to see how many batches you need and will see a true amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 12 2018, 08:24 PM

hi there i have a problem with the facility chains. for the last 3 weeks or so my "add chains" indicator has been on the farm cash facilities for the chains. when i sort by "facility count" it has been the airline terminal. i always sort by facs owned so i know what i can make a chain out of. anyway, my problem is that it hasnt changed from a fc fac to a coin one. its been the same fc service chains available for the last 3 weeks. please help!!
Old Mar 12 2018, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_p View Post
hi there i have a problem with the facility chains. for the last 3 weeks or so my "add chains" indicator has been on the farm cash facilities for the chains. when i sort by "facility count" it has been the airline terminal. i always sort by facs owned so i know what i can make a chain out of. anyway, my problem is that it hasnt changed from a fc fac to a coin one. its been the same fc service chains available for the last 3 weeks. please help!!
Hi jade_p,
Try starting one even if you don't have 2 facilities or all the 7th dans. It should change then. When it changes next week then you can delete the one you started that you can't do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 12 2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Hi jade_p,
Try starting one even if you don't have 2 facilities or all the 7th dans. It should change then. When it changes next week then you can delete the one you started that you can't do.
great, will do!! thanks so much taz!! you mods are the best!!
Old Mar 12 2018, 08:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_p View Post
great, will do!! thanks so much taz!! you mods are the best!!
Hi jade_p,
If that doesn't work then you will need to report it to Support and let them check on it.
Old Mar 30 2018, 02:19 PM

Default Facility Chain Import/Export question

Hi Folks - My apologies if this has already been addressed. I skimmed through the posts but did not see anything about this. My question is: What is the advantage of exporting and importing with neighbors as opposed to going to market to sell the items made in the facility chain?
I am exporting as much as I can to make coins. I have a lot more neighbors to export to than I have product to export to all of them.
When I import I am paying millions of coins to get those items. Much more than I am getting from exporting.
At the market there is the option to sell "export" items. What about the items we import? Where do they go and how do we sell them?
I have 13 or 14 chains going but am still confused on how the system really works.
Thanks for reading!
Linda Laubenthal
Old Mar 30 2018, 02:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda315 View Post
Hi Folks - My apologies if this has already been addressed. I skimmed through the posts but did not see anything about this. My question is: What is the advantage of exporting and importing with neighbors as opposed to going to market to sell the items made in the facility chain?
I am exporting as much as I can to make coins. I have a lot more neighbors to export to than I have product to export to all of them.
When I import I am paying millions of coins to get those items. Much more than I am getting from exporting.
At the market there is the option to sell "export" items. What about the items we import? Where do they go and how do we sell them?
I have 13 or 14 chains going but am still confused on how the system really works.
Thanks for reading!
Linda Laubenthal
Hi Linda,
The information you are looking for is in the Game Guide chapter 33:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Old Mar 30 2018, 03:06 PM

Smile Facility Chain Import/Export

Quote:
Hi Linda,
The information you are looking for is in the Game Guide chapter 33:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Thank you for the quick reply. Yes, that does help me out. Thanks!!!
Linda Laubenthal

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, import