Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 28 2019, 08:55 PM

Default Super Facilities

Hello,

The soda factory is my super facility this week. I am able to load product to sell to my neighbors but when I try to load product to sell in the trading market it says that I am out of product. First time this has happened. Suggestions?

Thanks, Melinda
Old Aug 28 2019, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmatthe View Post
Hello,

The soda factory is my super facility this week. I am able to load product to sell to my neighbors but when I try to load product to sell in the trading market it says that I am out of product. First time this has happened. Suggestions?

Thanks, Melinda
Hi Melinda,
Have you loaded the facility in your facility manager before trying to load the trading warehouse? Try reloading that facility in your facility manager.

Is it possible you sold the previous products in the Trade market earlier, but still have some for the neighbors since those don't seem to get taken as fast?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2019, 08:47 AM

Default Cannot Sell Trading Warehouse Items

Whenever I go to the Trading Marketplace to sell my Super Warehouse items there is never anyone there. It has been happening every time I go to the trading marketplace for anything, but when I am selling my stuff through Tom it is not a problem. I usually use Google Chrome but I have tried Firefox and Puffin with the same results of an empty market even after waiting there for the 10 minute timeout,
Old Sep 08 2019, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Bruno View Post
Whenever I go to the Trading Marketplace to sell my Super Warehouse items there is never anyone there. It has been happening every time I go to the trading marketplace for anything, but when I am selling my stuff through Tom it is not a problem. I usually use Google Chrome but I have tried Firefox and Puffin with the same results of an empty market even after waiting there for the 10 minute timeout,
Hi Amy,
Do you see anyone when you go to the Job market?

If you are not seeing anyone when you go to either market. try changing your language setting in the preferences to any other language, save the change by clicking the green check, close your farm, reopen your farm, then change it back to English (US), click the green check and then go to the trade market and see if you see anyone.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Amy,
Do you see anyone when you go to the Job market?

If you are not seeing anyone when you go to either market. try changing your language setting in the preferences to any other language, save the change by clicking the green check, close your farm, reopen your farm, then change it back to English (US), click the green check and then go to the trade market and see if you see anyone.
There is still nobody in the Trade Marketplace - this is the only one that is empty for me. I tried several times
Old Sep 08 2019, 12:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
There is still nobody in the Trade Marketplace - this is the only one that is empty for me. I tried several times
Hi Amy,
Maybe it is the time you go into it that no one is there. When I get to the market and it is empty I first try reloading it a couple times to see if anyone shows up.
Also make sure you are on line (plug at top is green). If you are off line then you won't see anyone else there.
Old Sep 08 2019, 06:16 PM

Besides the trading warehouse, is there a way to trade products with another way to trade with another farmer?
Old Sep 08 2019, 06:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Besides the trading warehouse, is there a way to trade products with another way to trade with another farmer?
Hi NJones,
You can make offers directly to another player. If the item you are offering is from the Super Facility you can offer it for free up to several per centage levels above Market price. If it is something else you are selling then "free" is not available and you can only sell basic items such as crops, animal harvests, and tree harvests.
Old Sep 09 2019, 09:06 AM

Default Super Facility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Amy,
Maybe it is the time you go into it that no one is there. When I get to the market and it is empty I first try reloading it a couple times to see if anyone shows up.
Also make sure you are on line (plug at top is green). If you are off line then you won't see anyone else there.
It doesn't matter what time I go in there or how many times I have tried to leave, reboot, go back, just sit there and wait, there is nobody. Even after trying several browsers. I am online and have a connection.
Old Sep 09 2019, 09:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
It doesn't matter what time I go in there or how many times I have tried to leave, reboot, go back, just sit there and wait, there is nobody. Even after trying several browsers. I am online and have a connection.
Hi Amy,

Have you checked to see if your browser needs updating and have you cleared the browsers history and caches? If not please do that in the browser you prefer to use. This will log you out of Facebook so you will need your log in details to get back in.

Please then shut down your computer and turn the router/modem off for a few minutes and then reboot it all. This may clear out some stray data that might be causing a problem in either your router, computer or browser.

After you have done that please open your browser , log back into Facebook and then clear your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and Farm Town if you have it open in another window or in any other browser. Then load your game and look in the Chat box, scroll to the top of the box and look for Chat Server and Farm Server in red and make a note of it.
Example: * Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C8, Farm Server: w200) ...

Then go to market and see if you can see anyone there.

If that does not help, please click on the this link and do the server tests. There is a picture there showing you what you should see if there are no problems with those. If there is any problems with those let us know and we will try running them to see if we get the same problem.

Then what you need to do is you report this to support and let them take a look at it. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

Make sure you give them the information about Chat server and Farm server and if you had any problems with the server tests let them know which ones.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 09 2019 at 10:21 AM.

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading warehouse, warehouse