Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2012, 06:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Why not just charge 100 FC for the 6x6 combine in 1 shot instead of purchasing each separate item. I think the charges of FC for each item should all be lowered by at least 50%. Newbies & those who aren't willing to spend real monies are really getting lost in this game bcuz of the demand to spend one's own personal income of over $300/mth just to play a game. Something should change to allow the non-cash players to enjoy the game just as well as those who spend real monies.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 02 2012, 07:02 AM

Level:
XP:

I disagree with the inceasing of levels too frequently, those who are trying to reach top level, will never get there, especially for those who don't have alot of time to play the game. There should be another way of earning FC for those who don't have the real monies to spend on a game.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 02 2012, 07:17 AM

Default new issues

A new issue is my lakes and seas keep moving around. One large lake on farm 12 is now UNDER the field, where I cannot get to it to work on it. I have moved the seas on farm 11 a couple times and at present they are where they belong but were actually off the screen(my farm earlier today). Also, my post office is workable, but does NOT show up when I go to my facilities. Thanks for your attention.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Signs: 20 Signs are now available as part of the "Others" category in the Store, including farming signs like "Crops" or "Trees" and traffic signs.

2. 30 x 30 Farm Expansions for farms 6 - 10: Here are the prices -> 4,000,000,000 Coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. See December 30th Release Post for the benefit % table.

4. 6x6 tools: Harvester, Seeder, Plower, Harvest-Plow Combine and Harvest-Plant Combine are now available in 6x6 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 36 fields at a time.

5. Latest flowers highlight fix: You can now mouse over the latest released flowers and highlight them as easy as the other flowers, this will make harvesting easier.

6. Pizza Rush Minigame: This was pending from last release. It's a memory enhancing minigame with Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to make pizzas for your customers with the right ingredients.

We will start offering coins or ingredient prizes in the next couple of releases.

7. Trains: We will launch the Freight Trains next week, in the meantime there is a new Modern Passenger Locomotive and Wagon in the Motion Cagetogy in the Store.

8. Cashew Tree and Lemongrass Crop (Coming Next Week): To be used in the Thai Restaurant.

9. Plant Milk Factory (coins), Thai Restaurant (coins), Board Games Factory (FC), Nursing Home (FC) (Coming Next Week).

Farm 15 and new levels coming in the next release.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 1st, 11:40PM EST

- Seacoats positioning issues bug should be fixed now.

Known Issues

- None[/quote]
Old Jun 02 2012, 07:28 AM

Default Lost all crops on new expansion fields

I bought all of the expansions last evening, plowed & planted them with 8 hour crops. this morning there is nothing there. Blank, like I had never planted them
Old Jun 02 2012, 07:34 AM

I had a Big Lake that was off the edge of my beach farm last night and I had two small seacoasts I could not reset. I thought my Big Lake was missing but I looked under my lake that had the dock and it was under there.

I haven't been able to buy any FC regularly for over 9 months because my husband hasn't been working. Thankfully, this game allows you to slow down and play it according to your own lifestyle. Right now I will concentrate in expanding out my farms.....the coin route.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jun 02 2012, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANHCTFL View Post
I bought all of the expansions last evening, plowed & planted them with 8 hour crops. this morning there is nothing there. Blank, like I had never planted them
Hi, I just checked your farms and I can see the crops. Try clearing your memory cache and see if they show up.
Old Jun 02 2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
Good luck finding a game where the devs care more than the Farm Town ones.
I so agree with this.

I've read quite a bit of this thread and haven't seen this mentioned so in the spirit of being a good beta tester . . . the hover texts are messed up. I can hover over a crop and get the F/W hover text, but if I move my cursor a bit, I just get one that tells me what the crop is - not whether it's fertilized or watered. I think I noticed other hover texts being messed up, too, but I'm not sure about the specifics.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 02 2012, 09:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Plant Milk Factory

So just what is the upcoming "Plant Milk Factory" supposed to do?
We already have the the cow/goat shed barns that milk the animals,
and the diary processing plants to make items out of the milk.

I never heard of a Plant Milk Factory.

It sounds like something thats only going to make more milk products with the use of a new building instead of just adding the new items to the current diary processing plant.
I get nothing when i google Plant Milk Factory
Old Jun 02 2012, 09:19 AM

I just bought all the new 6X6 tools and I LOVE them! Thank you!

Now I have to find a way to tell the hubby why we will be eating Hamburger Helper every night for the next week! Good thing it comes in so many different flavors! ROFL!
Old Jun 02 2012, 09:25 AM

Level:
XP:

Technically this should be under quests.....but it may be only a problem caused by this update... i just had to harvest 10 wheat for a quest just opened the quest .. normally you get credit for two wheat per field if they are fertilized. this time i had to harvest 10 fields. not the five and yes i doubled checked to be sure they were fertilized they are on my own farms.. not using a lifeline at all ... going to harvest for another quest shortly hope it was just a one time goof or maybe i am misunderstanding something..

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread