Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2012, 01:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Why are my gifts aoutomatically being "accepted" and no longer being allowed to be exchanched?!
Old Jun 02 2012, 02:17 PM

Me too, using IE
Old Jun 02 2012, 02:38 PM

Thumbs down useless update

When will an update give me something I can USE?!
Levels (250+ more) & Farms (15 & 16) are what we need.

WHY WHY WHY would I want to spend FC on 6x6 harvester and 6x6 plower when I would NEVER use them since the 5x5 harvest-plow I already own would be soooo much faster to get the job done?

So what you are making us do is WASTE 20+20 FC on tools we'll never use just for the "privilege" of spending ANOTHER 35 FC to get the 6x6 harvest-plow! So the 6x6 harvest-plow really cost 75 FC! I MIGHT spend 35 FC, not likely as too expensive, on the 6x6 H-P but will NOT spend 75 FC! At current rates of adding levels it would take 9 MONTHS to get those FC at 25 every THREE months!

Ridiculous! It seems the developers have become money-hungry and don't give a hoot about us long-time players. They give us NOTHING unless we fork over REAL money which many can't afford. So over time we'll lose more and more interest and eventually stop playing.

Is that what the developers want?

And three updates to get new levels? We need 250 more levels NOW! Forget thinking up "cute" names that no one cares about. Just give us the levels so maybe we could buy a tool or facility or two.

And how can I make enough Foils to stock both the Sports Arena and the Circus when the Sports Factory only makes enough to supply ONE?! And same for the Hammocks that are needed at the luxury Hotel and the Explorer Shop but the Knitting Factory can only supply enough for ONE. I'm NOT going to buy 2 Knitting or Sports Factories just to have enough of ONE product!!!

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Jun 02 2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: added comment
Old Jun 02 2012, 03:09 PM

what on earth is going on since the update last night when ever i come on to farm town i am not on my own farm but my sons and then i have to go home and start all over is this a glick or is something wrong and i have cleared everything and shut down and restarted several times please let me know if i am the only one or are there others thank you all so very much
Old Jun 02 2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
what on earth is going on since the update last night when ever i come on to farm town i am not on my own farm but my sons and then i have to go home and start all over is this a glick or is something wrong and i have cleared everything and shut down and restarted several times please let me know if i am the only one or are there others thank you all so very much
I take it you and your son use the same computer. This has happen to me once about 2 yrs ago. Make sure when you sign in to face book, it is under your page not your sons. I wasn't paying attention to that and it was driving me crazy till I noticed I was on my hubby's page not mind, lol.
That is the only way you can get to your son's ft page, if you are signed in to your son's FB page. Haven't read anyone else have this problem so far.
Old Jun 02 2012, 03:41 PM

Thumbs down New Combine, etc.

I have to agree with the fact that we shouldn't have to buy new harvesters, sowers & seeders if we already have the 5x5 combine. We should be able to upgrade directly to the new combine & most of us don't have the money to buy fc.
Also, when is there going to be a better way to work client services & facilities. Am really in need of this more than a bigger combine.
Please help us poor people that love FarmTown & may have to quit because of these kind of upgrades. Plus billions of coins to buy bigger farms. That is ridiculous.
I am getting fed up with FT as much as I did FarmVille just before I stopped playing that.
I really thought your game was going to stay great.
Fix it please.
Old Jun 02 2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
I take it you and your son use the same computer. This has happen to me once about 2 yrs ago. Make sure when you sign in to face book, it is under your page not your sons. I wasn't paying attention to that and it was driving me crazy till I noticed I was on my hubby's page not mind, lol.
That is the only way you can get to your son's ft page, if you are signed in to your son's FB page. Haven't read anyone else have this problem so far.
yes we use the same computer but different brousers and we stay loged in all the time so who knows what happened but all of a sudden it is ok thanks for your help it is greatly appreciated
Old Jun 02 2012, 04:00 PM

Default Awesome job as usual Devs!

Thanks for another completely unexpected, but much appreciated update.

One of the things I enjoy about FT is that I get to choose what I buy and what I do not. The 6x6 tools are very nice, but I choose to spend my limited FC on other things. My 5x5 harvest and plow tools work just fine for now ...

I'm REALLY curious to see how the upcoming train function works. And thank you for fixing the "new" flowers. They were a bit frustrating at times.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Jun 02 2012, 04:07 PM

Why are all the trains, locomotive and stuff all going the same way and cannot be rotated?? I would like the trains to be able to go different directions.

Also, I need more canvas, I keep running out of it no matter how many textile facilities I have, need to increase the output.

Thank you!
Old Jun 02 2012, 04:25 PM

Default False Reading

I am having trouble with the barns, chicken coop, ect....giving false reading that they are ready when they are not.
Closed Thread