Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 17 2021, 12:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Sooooo.... why is there no ex solar plower???

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 17 2021, 12:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Default When will I be able to use the map feature again?

Hi,
Just wondering when will I be able to use the map feature again? I can't access it or my Trophy's yet.
My game ID is 100000252917070
Old Feb 17 2021, 06:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
Sooooo.... why is there no ex solar plower???
Hi spoiler,

Whichever method of layering/overlapping plots/fields people like to do on their farms can still cause problems, and in some cases those problems can not be fixed at all or if they can be fixed it can be a long time consuming issue to resolve to try to get a farm or many farms back to usable again without any form of layering/overlapping. This is why you may often see us say that we are not permitted to tell anyone how to do them or allow anyone else to post the instructions on the forum. Nor can we allow them for any other form of layering/overlapping or any of the other tricks that people like to do in the game. In a lot of cases the problems these can cause are not immediately apparent so a considerable amount of users are unaware there is a problem until something happens on that farm that makes it easier to see it.

A plow tool enables not just the plowing of harvested fields but also the ability to plow new fields so no EX plow tools have been released as that would allow someone to easily put far more fields on a farm than should normally be there. The various methods to put more on a farm than was intended to be there means that data on a farm can corrupt, which then causes problems.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 17 2021, 06:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1pyro View Post
Hi,
Just wondering when will I be able to use the map feature again? I can't access it or my Trophy's yet.
My game ID is 100000252917070
Hi A1pyro,

I have moved your post to the Game Migration Updates thread where all the updates are listed and questions can be asked about the current version of the game.

At the moment, the date and time of the last update is listed in the message above your game screen, so the devs may well change that to the new update when they release another one.

Any updates we get are also posted in the 1st post on page 1 of this thread. If you wish, you can check that post from time to time and also the Quick list towards the bottom of that post, we update that list as the rest of the features are added back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 17 2021, 08:00 AM

Default harvest quantities/experience points

user # 1042942893
I noticed when harvesting fertilized crops double quantities are not being given for fertilized crops. as well as correct amounts harvested per farm are not what they should be. Also, when doing production in a facility amounts produced are not giving proper experience points the flash up that shows points given does not always equal exp points credited.
when fishing the boat /fishing rod moves the screen shot around quite often . Is this my clumsy fingers or can it be looked into?
Thanks Dan
Old Feb 17 2021, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossill View Post
user # 1042942893
I noticed when harvesting fertilized crops double quantities are not being given for fertilized crops. as well as correct amounts harvested per farm are not what they should be. Also, when doing production in a facility amounts produced are not giving proper experience points the flash up that shows points given does not always equal exp points credited.
when fishing the boat /fishing rod moves the screen shot around quite often . Is this my clumsy fingers or can it be looked into?
Thanks Dan
Hi Dan,
For the crops, try restarting your farms and the amounts should correct to the right amount. It is not updating the whole amount until you restart currently.
When you do your facilities the floating amount of exp points you see would be the total amount you would get if we did not have the belts and dans. Since we do still have those even though you can't see them then they produce the bonus batches and return the ingredients used for those to your storage. You do not get the exp points for those bonus batches so the amount you actually get is less than what you see floating up.
For the fishing rod it is because you are trying to click fast and sometimes it will drag the farm if you are clicking and moving the pole sometimes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2021, 12:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Problems

When will my avatar be back. When will Maps be back. What is going on !!!
I would appreciate your help.
Thank You.
Old Feb 17 2021, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiex10 View Post
When will my avatar be back. When will Maps be back. What is going on !!!
I would appreciate your help.
Thank You.
Hi maggiex10

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game.

Those options have not been added yet. Please go to the first post, first page of this thread to know which features are working right now.

If you scroll down the page you will find a Quick List to help you with the game features.
We will update that page as soon as new features are added.
Old Feb 17 2021, 04:08 PM

A week ago the facility manager was supposd to be next. When do you think that is going to happen? Also the quests? Thanks so much.
Old Feb 17 2021, 04:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
A week ago the facility manager was supposd to be next. When do you think that is going to happen? Also the quests? Thanks so much.
Hi Granny T,
The developers do not tell us when they will be releasing any of the functions. Only thing I can suggest is keep watching the first post of this thread for any updates.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread