Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 10 2021, 07:08 PM

I am unable to make a wall request for ingredients. Also I cannot send a message to a person whose farm I am working on until after all the work is done on that farm. Thank you for helping. ID1546006166
Old Mar 10 2021, 07:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
I am unable to make a wall request for ingredients. Also I cannot send a message to a person whose farm I am working on until after all the work is done on that farm. Thank you for helping. ID1546006166
Hi Granny T,
You can not use the pop up telling you are short of an ingredient to make an ingredient request. The developers know about this problem, but have not fixed it yet.
You can however, use the + in the product box to request ingredients.

I don't think you can do that if you are working facilities as the pop ups for the work would cover the message pop up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 10 2021, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi MikeYoung,
I just checked this on my own farms and I can select from any where on the facility. Make sure it is highlighted before you click on it. Also, you can try refreshing the farm or hiding anything over the top of it.
I've tried both Firefox and Chrome and in both browsers the Fish Farming Plant on my farm is only highlighted when I have the mouse over one of the two tanks in the top left of the facility. When the mouse is over the rectangular tanks or the large round one, the facility is not highlighted. I've tried moving it to a different farm temporarily, clicked on the green man, and got the same behaviour.
I visited your farm and I note that your plant is oriented differently to mine so maybe the bug only occurs in one of the two orientations.

Just tried moving it to a clear space on another farm and then rotated it. Could then select entire graphic. The original graphic (not rotated) was still there and still only allowed selection in the corner. Interestingly, after doing this test the facility selects correctly on the original farm but ghosts still exhibit the problem.

Last edited by MikeYoung55; Mar 10 2021 at 08:42 PM.
Old Mar 10 2021, 08:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeYoung55 View Post
I've tried both Firefox and Chrome and in both browsers the Fish Farming Plant on my farm is only highlighted when I have the mouse over one of the two tanks in the top left of the facility. When the mouse is over the rectangular tanks or the large round one, the facility is not highlighted. I've tried moving it to a different farm temporarily, clicked on the green man, and got the same behaviour.
I visited your farm and I note that your plant is oriented differently to mine so maybe the bug only occurs in one of the two orientations.
Hi MikeYoung,
I have just tried both orientations and can highlight and click on both of them with no problems.

I just checked you farm 2 where you have the Fish Farming Plant. The rectangular tanks are hidden under the crop fields you have on that farm. That is why you can't highlight from those tanks. Even if you hide the crops when those are planted you still will not be able to highlight from that side of the facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2021, 01:44 AM

Question Map section

Where do I find out any info on when the 'map' section will be working and not gray?
Old Mar 11 2021, 03:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally south View Post
Where do I find out any info on when the 'map' section will be working and not gray?
Hi sally south,

I have moved your post to the game migration thread where the latest updates are posted in the 1st post on page 1 of this thread.

Keep an eye on that post occasionally and/or the content of message above the game changing as that usually has a small amount of information when we get another update.

I'm sorry, but we don't have any specific dates for what or when something will be released.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 11 2021, 08:16 AM

Well Taz if that is true why does my other farm 100000764647786 show the correct amount right now on 1414840384 my xp shows 590,185 and on the first farm shows the correct amount 127,105,173,975. I know you are working on other things, but I just thought I would bring that up which is no big deal because XP doesn't mean what it used to mean in the beginning.
Old Mar 11 2021, 08:20 AM

Taz I was wrong the second farm show 127,108M but this farm shows the 590,185 no M after that.
Old Mar 11 2021, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
Well Taz if that is true why does my other farm 100000764647786 show the correct amount right now on 1414840384 my xp shows 590,185 and on the first farm shows the correct amount 127,105,173,975. I know you are working on other things, but I just thought I would bring that up which is no big deal because XP doesn't mean what it used to mean in the beginning.
Hi Judyxt

Do you have the neighbors bar set to the same option in both accounts?

Not all options show you xp.

Please go the account where you only see 590,185 and click in your pic or in one of your neighbors pics.
Then click in Order by status on line and see if the xp corrects.

You have all the information about what is showed up in the neighbors bar according to the option you choose, in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834
Old Mar 11 2021, 08:36 AM

Thanks well that worked I guess I didn't change it on this farm. Thanks God Bless and Stay Safe!
Closed Thread