Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 04 2023, 12:33 PM

Thank you, Tiger I do apologize on the name mixup. You have both been very nice, and I so regret making the error. To answer your questions I log out and log in when on website. I have already toggled the 'include' or 'hide' posts which might add one more possible teammate. There were about 3 neighbors carried over from FB which I don't seem to have a problem seeing their posts. The only interaction I have with them on FB is to exchange gifts. This could be a glitch on mine that will straighten itself out in time. Thank you so much......
Old Jul 04 2023, 12:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulou View Post
Thank you, Tiger I do apologize on the name mixup. You have both been very nice, and I so regret making the error. To answer your questions I log out and log in when on website. I have already toggled the 'include' or 'hide' posts which might add one more possible teammate. There were about 3 neighbors carried over from FB which I don't seem to have a problem seeing their posts. The only interaction I have with them on FB is to exchange gifts. This could be a glitch on mine that will straighten itself out in time. Thank you so much......
Hi Lulou,
If you have not done so please make sure your browsers and computer are up to date. Be sure to restart your computer if you do any updates.
The only other suggestion I can make is for you to contact Support.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through Facebook:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

To contact through the website:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 04 2023, 09:52 PM

so since facebook is pulling the plug how am i to get my gifts? ya all designed this show me how navigate
Old Jul 04 2023, 10:02 PM

How do I see what wall requests I've sent out?
Old Jul 04 2023, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
so since facebook is pulling the plug how am i to get my gifts? ya all designed this show me how navigate
Hi Jerry,
For now you still get them through the Facebook version. The developers are still working on gifts for the website, but will have it ready before the deactivation.
When it is released in the website we will have instructions on how it works.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 04 2023, 10:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolfie1 View Post
How do I see what wall requests I've sent out?
Hi Wolfie,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way for you to see them in the website however you can now see how long it has been since you last posted if you click on the Start All and Load All button in the facility manager.
Old Jul 06 2023, 07:52 PM

Default Posting

How do I know if my posts are actually being seen? I thought I posted a while ago and then worked on my neighbors' farms. I could see that the trains were being accelerated but not that anyone had worked on my farms. I don't care for some of the different features of the new setup. Thanks for any help.
Old Jul 06 2023, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
How do I know if my posts are actually being seen? I thought I posted a while ago and then worked on my neighbors' farms. I could see that the trains were being accelerated but not that anyone had worked on my farms. I don't care for some of the different features of the new setup. Thanks for any help.
Hi Granny T,
I moved your post to the thread about Wall Request Posts.
You can see 2 different ways if your facilities and services have been posted., When you post in the Facility manager you will see above the Pop up for posting when you click on the green check to do that there will be a text show saying Request Sent.
When you go back into the facility manager and click on the Start All and Load All the pop ups for those will show the time at the bottom of the pop up for how long ago you posted last.
Old Jul 08 2023, 07:02 AM

I currently use the new Slashkey version. I would like to help neighbours with facs but so many clicks are required, especially for the bigger farms. Now that buddys also appear on the wall, it is overwhelming. I end up doing very few of these wall requests. How can I help with facs without having to click click click hundreds of times which is also extremely time consuming? Thanks
Old Jul 08 2023, 07:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
I currently use the new Slashkey version. I would like to help neighbours with facs but so many clicks are required, especially for the bigger farms. Now that buddys also appear on the wall, it is overwhelming. I end up doing very few of these wall requests. How can I help with facs without having to click click click hundreds of times which is also extremely time consuming? Thanks
Hi cbl456,

A lot of farmers will buy enough of the the train and long cars to meet the 2 trains requirement that will help with working facility requests much faster. They will cost Farm Cash to buy them so if you wanted them, how quickly you could get them, will be for you to decide.

Here's the link to the post that explains how they can help with working facilities:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...34#post5270134

Here's the link to the Train Chapter in the game guide which has that information plus more information on what products they can bring you, what you need, how to connect them correctly, dispatch/unload/boost:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests