Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 26 2024, 06:01 PM

I bought sheep to put in woolshed then put them in storage they were not there cant understand why
Old Feb 26 2024, 06:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I bought sheep to put in woolshed then put them in storage they were not there cant understand why
Hi Amanda,
There are 250 sheep in your Item Storage. Set the filter to Animals after you go to the Item tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2024, 06:54 PM

did buy more but the 1st lot were not showing, but then realized there is so many of the animals that you can store so think it happened because no room anyway those i bought again are in the woolshed, must remember that
Old Feb 26 2024, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
did buy more but the 1st lot were not showing, but then realized there is so many of the animals that you can store so think it happened because no room anyway those i bought again are in the woolshed, must remember that
Hi Amanda,
The animals do not take space in your Item Storage. All I know is you had 250 sheep in your storage and now they are not there so I am guessing you moved them to a barn.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2024, 07:45 AM

Default Animal harvest numbers dropped.

I harvest animals once a day using "harvest all". Quest farm animals are harvested only as needed. Harvest numbers used to be 6,000+ and 5,000+ depending on the exact time of harvest. Now the numbers have dropped to 5,000+ and 4,000+. Why has this happened? I have not purposely removed any barns, coops, etc.
Old Mar 09 2024, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
I harvest animals once a day using "harvest all". Quest farm animals are harvested only as needed. Harvest numbers used to be 6,000+ and 5,000+ depending on the exact time of harvest. Now the numbers have dropped to 5,000+ and 4,000+. Why has this happened? I have not purposely removed any barns, coops, etc.
Hi Jeemersmom,
I moved your post to the thread about animals.
Your animal harvest amounts have dropped most likely because we are on a new month for the Farm Pass and you have not gotten the reward yet for the 10% increase in animal harvest amounts.
Old Mar 15 2024, 10:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Question My horses are escaping my enclosed fence

Why is this happening??
Old Mar 15 2024, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdogy View Post
Why is this happening??
Hi Jetdogy,
The fences are just a decoration so if you have the animals able to move then they can possibly move outside of the fences.The only way you can keep them in it for sure is to freeze them.
Old Apr 09 2024, 10:15 AM

I received Clydesdales as gifts. I went to "My Gifts" and said "store." They did not show up in my storage nor the stables on the farm where I was. There are only 115 clydesdales in that farm's stables so I have not exceeded the 250.
Old Apr 09 2024, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
I received Clydesdales as gifts. I went to "My Gifts" and said "store." They did not show up in my storage nor the stables on the farm where I was. There are only 115 clydesdales in that farm's stables so I have not exceeded the 250.

Hi Franny2

Im not sure what happened to the Clydesdales.

Your data shows that you do not have them in Item storage or the My Gifts tab but you have some of them on different farms running free.

I got Clydesdales as gift, went to the farm with a Stable with space in it and they were added correctly. Im sorry but I was not able to reproduce your issue.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have them open.
Then reopen your farm.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you have a Clydesdale gift then go to the farm with the Stable. Be sure it has space by clicking in it and then in Show animales inside option. Take note of that amount.

If you have space, then store the Clydesdale in your gifts. You will see a flying message to let you know if they were added or not. Refresh the farm and see if they were correctly added.

If they were added, then you can accept the rest in case you have more.

If they were not added, then contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey