Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 16 2010, 01:27 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk14369 View Post
is anyone else having problems sending gifts? i havent been able to send gifts since may 15th at 6 am ?pls help!
anyone out there pls help!
Old May 16 2010, 02:03 PM

Smile facilities

Hi....I love all the new facilities! Thanks.....I do feel we should be able to buy them with coins. Really would love to see bee-hives as a facility...& to grow clover to make honey....i suggested this idea before..maybe also maple trees for syrup. I hope yu like the ideas & make them available. Thanks again.
Carol
Old May 16 2010, 02:21 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
Love that you can gift the facilities. I just bought all the FC facilities for my daughter.
You can gift the facilities?!?!?! How!?!?!?
Old May 16 2010, 02:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs down Social bid system? What's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldben View Post
Not sure where to ask this question but, does anyone know how to stop, social bid system, on farm town/
Haven't a clue what you mean by the "social bid system." I'm sure I've not seen anything such as that at FT.
Old May 16 2010, 02:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default More oil options!!

I think your new oil factory, and the snack factory, would be MUCH more useful if, in addition to OLIVE oil - (obtained only thru olive trees and gifts) you would instead be able to make VEGETABLE oil from any number of the following crops which you ALREADY have:

Soybeans
Sunflowers
Corn
Peanuts
Cotton (cottonseed oil)
Palm Kernel
Coconut

These oils are much more common in the production of snack foods than Olive Oil (in fact I know of NO snack that's fried in Olive Oil) Olive oil is usually used for sauteeing and in italian dishes. Plus, this would make a facility that's only obtained with FT $ THAT MUCH MORE useful!

And why isn't Olive Oil added to the gift list since it's the only way to make fried snacks?
Old May 16 2010, 02:37 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jademyst44@yahoo.com View Post
Hi....I love all the new facilities! Thanks.....I do feel we should be able to buy them with coins. Really would love to see bee-hives as a facility...& to grow clover to make honey....i suggested this idea before..maybe also maple trees for syrup. I hope yu like the ideas & make them available. Thanks again.
Carol
It's pretty apparent that Slashkey isn't going to make all FT items available for FT game coins rather than some being only available for FT Cash. This suggestion has been discussed and "cussed" (sort of) ad infinitum. Not gonna happen, so perhaps it would be well to just move on and do the best we can with what we have and enjoy

Maple syrup? Like that idea, Carol And maybe someday FT will add a simple country style restaurant facility where we can make/"serve" pancakes (using our flour, milk, eggs and butter) along with fish dinners and other meals. Plus of course fresh grind coffee beans and "serve" coffee. .... Well, LOL, we can dream.

Bee hives would be a nice addition too. The actual bees, though? If kept in any reasonable proportion, bees would be so small they's get lost on screen. And giant "game bees"? Don't think so. . . .
Old May 16 2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseannadana View Post
Well they make there money from the advertisers that are annoying.
Its bad enough you get pop ups on farm town or annoying gift guy when you
already sent out gifts.

Another thing is at level 80 you do not get any points to collect farmtown cash.

I think another farm should be added to the 3 you all ready have for the facilities.
Well of course they make money from ads. They also make money from FarmCash. People asking them to GIVE away more FarmCash are basically asking them to take a pay cut.
Old May 16 2010, 06:48 PM

Level:
XP:
Default plantain trees...

You have to buy (or have them sent as gifts) banana trees. I'm not at a level that I can buy them, but I have my neighbors send them to me..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 16 2010, 08:07 PM

you cannot buy banana trees, you can only get them from others gifting them to you
Old May 16 2010, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
you cannot buy banana trees, you can only get them from others gifting them to you
I cannot help but wonder if Lavenda turns green
Closed Thread