Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 06 2015, 07:04 AM

If I am hired from someone's farm instead of from the market, there is no bonus chest, you say. But do I still get the same rewards as if I was hired from the market?
Old Aug 06 2015, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
If I am hired from someone's farm instead of from the market, there is no bonus chest, you say. But do I still get the same rewards as if I was hired from the market?
Hi Walkies

Yes, you will always receive products, xp and coins the only thing you will not get is the bonus chest.
You have more information in the first post, first page of this thread.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 14 2015, 08:47 AM

Question: Doing a super neighbors farm do we not only collect points for each plot but also collect the harvested amounts as we do in the market working on a farmers farm?
Old Aug 14 2015, 09:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan View Post
Question: Doing a super neighbors farm do we not only collect points for each plot but also collect the harvested amounts as we do in the market working on a farmers farm?
Hi,

Yes you still get xp for plowing (also for planting if your doing that too), coins and crops. You just don't receive the bonus chest as you are neighbours.
Old Aug 14 2015, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan View Post
Hi Peggy,
I moved your post to the Help and Support section thread about hiring. As a super neighbor you get exactly what any neighbor hired would get which for crops, you receive 25% of the selling price of the crop you harvest and 10% of the crops. And for plowing, you gain 5c and 1 XP for each field plowed.
You do not get the bonus amount that you would get from being hired in the market by a stranger.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 15 2015, 10:08 AM

Angry Pay, bonuses - possible glitch

I don't know whether my relatively new computer is at fault or whether I encountered a glitch. Last night, I was hired on the marketplace to fish one farm. It was a medium sized farm with fish stacked over about half of it (none off the farm bounds). There were 4 o4 5 layers of lakes covered by another 4 or 5 layers of oceans. When I was about 2/3 finished, I noticed that my pay and bonus were no longer accumulating. I waited a while to see if the computer would catch up. At that point, I had earned a bonus of over 27 million coins and 191,000 fish. I had already spent nearly 2 hours on this. Obviously, I couldn't collect the bonus until I finished, and with the cost of farm enlargements, I didn't want to forfeit it, so I finished, with no further accumulation of pay or bonus. I understand that this is simply lost to me, but I really would like to know whether my computer suffered temporary brain death or if I met a glitch. Thanks for your information.
Old Aug 15 2015, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Goodwitch View Post
I don't know whether my relatively new computer is at fault or whether I encountered a glitch. Last night, I was hired on the marketplace to fish one farm. It was a medium sized farm with fish stacked over about half of it (none off the farm bounds). There were 4 o4 5 layers of lakes covered by another 4 or 5 layers of oceans. When I was about 2/3 finished, I noticed that my pay and bonus were no longer accumulating. I waited a while to see if the computer would catch up. At that point, I had earned a bonus of over 27 million coins and 191,000 fish. I had already spent nearly 2 hours on this. Obviously, I couldn't collect the bonus until I finished, and with the cost of farm enlargements, I didn't want to forfeit it, so I finished, with no further accumulation of pay or bonus. I understand that this is simply lost to me, but I really would like to know whether my computer suffered temporary brain death or if I met a glitch. Thanks for your information.
Hi Granny Goodwitch,
I moved your post to the thread about the bonuses. I am not aware of any glitches in the bonuses, but that doesn't mean you didn't get a temporary one. I doubt it would be your computer. Unfortunately we can't see the bonus information in your data so I can't tell if that was the amount you got.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2015, 08:30 PM

Default using someone's fuel when you are hired to work

I was told by one of your tecs on this site that when you are hired to work a farm and you are told you can use their fuel and tools - tools I know you do use them - but when I work for someone that says that to me I still end up using my fuel.
So I was told that unless all of my fuel was used up and I could not get any more that day THEN their fuel would kick in. If that is the way it works perhaps you can post to the community the way it really works. People are so upset thinking that they can use someone else's fuel and then not being able to. Is that a possibility that you could do this some day so when we log on the Farmtown a notice will be their about fuel and how it works? That sure would help a lot of people.
Thanks
Old Aug 16 2015, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carhar View Post
I was told by one of your tecs on this site that when you are hired to work a farm and you are told you can use their fuel and tools - tools I know you do use them - but when I work for someone that says that to me I still end up using my fuel.
So I was told that unless all of my fuel was used up and I could not get any more that day THEN their fuel would kick in. If that is the way it works perhaps you can post to the community the way it really works. People are so upset thinking that they can use someone else's fuel and then not being able to. Is that a possibility that you could do this some day so when we log on the Farmtown a notice will be their about fuel and how it works? That sure would help a lot of people.
Thanks
Hi Carhar,
It is true that if you are hired and have fuel then you will use your fuel first until it is gone, then if the employer allowed you to use their fuel (and not all do) then you will use their fuel to finish the job. If the employer has not allowed you to use their fuel then you will have to use the 1 plot tools to finish the job.
There isn't any way we moderators can add anything of that nature to the game page. You would need to suggest that the developers add that and you will need to post your suggestion in the suggestion section. You can't start a new thread in that section but you can reply to a thread that would fits your suggestion.
Old Aug 17 2015, 02:10 PM

Hi
Yesterday (Sun Aug 16) I tried to hire a farmer from the marketplace for multiple farms. For some reason, I could only hire for one farm at a time. The same thing is happening today. Is this a known glitch that you are working on? Thanks.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired