Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 05 2023, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
Thank you so very much! I looked all over but couldn't find it lol
You are very welcome GrammieRee
Old Apr 16 2023, 12:59 AM

hi, I tried removing the spaces between them as you suggested and I tried the harvester and it still comes up as saying that I need to have the harvester 2x2 in my farm or storage to use this tool. so nothing has changed. also I tried replying in the messages, but it says my setting for private messaging is turned off. I have looked and dont see where the settings are to change that, could you help me with that also please?

Last edited by ITSYBITZZ; Apr 16 2023 at 01:35 AM.
Old Apr 16 2023, 09:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSYBITZZ View Post
hi, I tried removing the spaces between them as you suggested and I tried the harvester and it still comes up as saying that I need to have the harvester 2x2 in my farm or storage to use this tool. so nothing has changed. also I tried replying in the messages, but it says my setting for private messaging is turned off. I have looked and dont see where the settings are to change that, could you help me with that also please?
Hi ITSYBITZZ,
Your private messaging has been turned on for you.

For the 2x2 harvester please put it into your storage and leave it there. To use the tool open the Tool Box Bottom right corner above the Map, then select it from there to use it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2023, 08:41 PM

Default 44x44 flower harvester

I bought the 44x44 flower harvester yesterday and it is not showing up in my tools. When I go to the store and go to tools and select tools not owned, it doesn't show up. It is in there somewhere just not showing up in tools or in my inventory.
Old Apr 19 2023, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
I bought the 44x44 flower harvester yesterday and it is not showing up in my tools. When I go to the store and go to tools and select tools not owned, it doesn't show up. It is in there somewhere just not showing up in tools or in my inventory.
Hi bbarksda

Your flower harvester 44x44 is on one of your farms. I would start from the farm you were on when you purchased it.

Go to your preferences, the wrench, and uncheck all options for Show.... except for Show tools. Then click in the green check mark to save changes and check every farm till you find the flower harvester.

Then click in it and send it to storage.
Old May 23 2023, 01:14 PM

Yesterday, I bought the new Log Truck w/chainsaw 44x44, put it on my farm 1, and added it to storage. It is not showing up in my tools. I would really like to use it.

I've reloaded, logged off and back in, even turned the computer off overnight. I've checked all my farms to see if it's sitting on one of them and nothing.

Everything is up to date. I'm stumped.
Old May 23 2023, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Yesterday, I bought the new Log Truck w/chainsaw 44x44, put it on my farm 1, and added it to storage. It is not showing up in my tools. I would really like to use it.

I've reloaded, logged off and back in, even turned the computer off overnight. I've checked all my farms to see if it's sitting on one of them and nothing.

Everything is up to date. I'm stumped.
Hi NJones

The new Log Truck with chainsaw was not officially released yet as it was being tested.

You were able to purchase it but you will not be allowed to use it till it is released, think sooner than later.
Old May 23 2023, 01:28 PM

Thanks - I will think sooner.
Old May 23 2023, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Thanks - I will think sooner.
You are welcome NJones
Old May 29 2023, 01:31 PM

The green hand I bought does not work on one of my farms. Can this be fixed?

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity