Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2012, 09:55 AM

Default Merry Christmas

... and thank you to all the devs and moderators.

Thank you for the 17th farm, I really wanted to make a winter/christmas farm but hated to have to redo one of my already done farms... perfect timing have a week of work so I can spend some time on my farm...lol..

You guys are doing a great job and if you can see I have been playing almost since the beginning of the game... this is the one game I stay faithful to.

You guys are great!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and may all your wishes come true for 2013...
Old Dec 23 2012, 10:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you to Raul and to Santa Slashkey. An unexpected Christmas present: new farm and new levels without warning! Thank you especially for the double farm cash. I will also enjoy the neatness factor in future of my XPs ending in 25, 50, 75 and 00. (No, I'm not obsessional ... much!)

Last edited by dianedrayson; Dec 23 2012 at 10:10 AM.
Old Dec 23 2012, 10:39 AM

Default Cannot use tools when hired...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue nile View Post
Thank you for the new release! However when someone at market hired me to chop trees i was unable to use my big green chopper. This happened twice. Not sure about other tools.
I was hired by a neighbor twice and cannot use my tools either. Bummer. Hope this is fixed soon.

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 23 2012, 10:43 AM

I am NOT happy about the chest feature. Half the time I forget to click it after EACH FARM's work. Why can't it accumulate until I am finished all the farms and then a POP UP box comes up for me to claim with the total for it all??

I love all your upgrades very much!!! Having a problem when being hired in the market to chop also.........only the axe comes up for me to use, not my SAW. Hope this gets fixed fast!!!

Thanks for all your hard work on these upgrades and for listening to our complaints. Have a great Christmas!!!
Old Dec 23 2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane7400 View Post
The new bonus coins and the chest do not work for me. I had close to 2 million points/coins earned after combining someone's field and the points/coins disappeared. Also, part of the field did not show that I had plowed it and I had.
yes same here I did not collect them before working someone's farm and I lost them all I had 3M ....
Old Dec 23 2012, 11:18 AM
Account Not Linked

I've just bought the supreme freight train, ready to connect it later today. I've looked at the pictures and I can't work out which is the front view. I obviously don't know enough about trains. I wonder if it will matter if I connect it back-to-front. lol
Old Dec 23 2012, 11:19 AM

Merry Christmas Devs and Mods!!! Thank you SO much for the awesome update! You never cease to amaze me!!
Old Dec 23 2012, 11:21 AM

thank you very much, this launch is beautiful, but at this time that we look forward to all
Congratulations to the entire team of moderators, administrators and assistants of the forum, thanks for the help given, and Merry Christmas

I be your Christmas tree♪♫♪♫

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Dec 23 2012, 11:23 AM

i am having alot of problems hiring people to work on my farm. none of them can use there tools. I got hired to chop and was unable to use tools

Last edited by matt88; Dec 23 2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old Dec 23 2012, 12:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Chest ??? I know it said it would be next week before it arrived, but this morning it was there and did not click on it (I had not read the forum carefully!) after a market hire had worked the farm. So when the next farm was hired from the market I hung out to wait for the chest. They completed the entire field..and no chest. Thinking it might just be a glitch...but thought I would add my observations! Thanks...I know it will work out...you guys are the best!
Closed Thread