Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 16 2013, 11:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Lightbulb Suggested improvement to the facilty manager filtering

Thank you Raul and the development team for another great update

I love the new "Facility Manager Filter Improvement" and would like to suggest one further improvement to this.

I would like to be able to filter so I can seperate out my mines, oil pumps, fish farm, bee farm and any other "coin-operated" facilty.

This would make things so much easier when loading workable facilities to be able to skip round the non-workable facilities.

Thanks again for a great update and all your hard work that goes into making Farm Town such a great game.

Level 725

Old Feb 16 2013, 11:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Experimenting...with the sprinkler issue I took my orange sprinkler out of storage planted a crop and sprinkled and it watered the whole crop....put it back into storage and planted another crop and it watered the whole thing too... Just thought I would pass this on......
Old Feb 16 2013, 12:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

thanks slashkey you have really done it this time, please explain to me why half of my fields are getting irrigated when i irrigate. please use simple terms as im sure it will be the same ole malarkey, either you no what you are doing or you dont. i now have my opinion formed on things. fix the ****** bthing, this is getting very old, 1st the mines cant keep up with production and now this. what will be next?
Old Feb 16 2013, 01:33 PM

Thank you for the update and for adding improvements and bug fixes every month! I really appreciate that you allow the players the opportunity to participate in the continuing development of the game. As usual, there are some bugs to work out on the new tool programming, but I'm confident you will resolve them. You guys ROCK!

Since you generally release new farms and levels every 3 months, I'll be looking forward to that next month (I hope!).

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Feb 16 2013, 01:36 PM

Level:
XP:

Thanks Raul and company, great release, lots of improvements, you guys rock!!
Still recouping from total knee replacement so not here all the time I would like, taking it easy and doing one or two hours play time here... Keep up the good work....
Old Feb 16 2013, 01:44 PM

Thumbs up

watering can work well, if one has the purple, you can water on the farm, all in a click, and you're going to visit or work too well watered, using it for irrigation of somewhere else kisses, thanks

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Feb 16 2013, 02:05 PM

Level:
XP:

Well THANKS guys. You have done good work as always. I found the manure truck at the same time I found the land expansions! Was surprised! I knew something was going to happen cuz everything ran smoothly! Thanks again!
Old Feb 16 2013, 02:09 PM
Account Not Linked

I could find only one place to put my airport Raul, and had to get rid of precious wheat Really could have used Farm 18, everything doing fine except for can't use purple sprinkler on neighbors farms

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...676&farm_ix=12
Old Feb 16 2013, 02:20 PM

thanks!!!!
Old Feb 16 2013, 02:24 PM
Account Not Linked

6. Facility Manager Filter Improvement: The Dropdown filter in the Facility Manager has been upgraded to a full Window, from there you will have better filtering capabilities. For now, it has the same as it had before, plus you can also filter based on the Facility Type, for ex: Animal Buildings, Regular Facilites and/or Service Facilities.

Mine isn't doing this....is there somewhere different that I need to be looking for to be able to do this extra filtering based on the facility type?

It does say "For Now" it has the same as it had before, is this extra filtering something that is going to happen in the future? Or is it just a glitch.
Closed Thread

Tags
train