Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 17 2015, 01:26 PM

I hope I got this right I have so many
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ft headress png 2015-09-16_0-29-08.jpg (15.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg goggles 2015-09-16_0-36-44.jpg (15.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg day is changed 2015-09-16_11-10-19.jpg (21.1 KB, 11 views)
Old Sep 17 2015, 01:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
I hope I got this right I have so many
Hi Priscilla,
They showed on Tuesday because your date on your computer had not changed over to Wednesday. Please note that the current day showing is the one to the far right of the chart. This is why they showed up first on Tuesday. If your computer was on Wednesday when they were actually completed then your would have seen it as the last day to the right and they would have shown on that day instead. This is not a glitch with the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2015, 11:58 PM

I will have to look through the other images. It took me a few times to figure out how to get my clock in the picture.
Old Sep 18 2015, 12:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I will have to look through the other images. It took me a few times to figure out how to get my clock in the picture.
Hi Priscilla,
What time zone are you in? That would be the only thing that would make any difference on what day they are recorded on. The data is recorded at the time you complete the last step, but is recorded in eastern time.
The pictures you are attaching to your posts are thumbnails and really too small to see well enough to make out what we are looking at.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2015, 12:36 AM

There IS a problem with the Slashkey's time and it's not my computer's time which matches every one in this house and the TV.
If a quest is finished on Wednesday then it should SHOW Wednesday as soon as I completed them and not Tuesday.
BTW Eastern Time is one hour later than Central Time. Headdress was finished Wednesday at approximately 12:29:28 AM which would be 1:29:08 AM ET.

The issue of time is moot because it showed them first finished on Tuesday and not Wednesday.
Then Slashkey's clock changed it from Tuesday to Wednesday a bit later. Any time after 12 AM would be the next day, in this case Wednesday. This has nothing to do with time zones at all.
Old Sep 18 2015, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
There IS a problem with the Slashkey's time and it's not my computer's time which matches every one in this house and the TV.
If a quest is finished on Wednesday then it should SHOW Wednesday as soon as I completed them and not Tuesday.
BTW Eastern Time is one hour later than Central Time. Headdress was finished Wednesday at approximately 12:29:28 AM which would be 1:29:08 AM ET.

The issue of time is moot because it showed them first finished on Tuesday and not Wednesday.
Then Slashkey's clock changed it from Tuesday to Wednesday a bit later. Any time after 12 AM would be the next day, in this case Wednesday. This has nothing to do with time zones at all.
Hi Priscilla,
Your times you are saying would be correct and that is exactly the way it was recorded in your data. Why then does the chart show Tuesday as the last day to the right when it should have said Wednesday? Did you have the quest manager open before midnight waiting on those quests to complete? If that is the case then the quest manager cannot update the chart to shift the days to place Wednesday as the last day in the chart. SInce the current day was not showing in the chart then it placed it on the "current" day which in this case was Tuesday. Had you closed and then reopen the quest manager after midnight then they would have been place on Wednesday.
You say they were completed at 12:29AM central and the data records it completed at 1:29 AM eastern then the information is correct. I fail to see this is a problem.
Old Sep 18 2015, 04:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Hoping this is the right place to post this

Have a couple of question re co-operative quests

Firstly the Coop Quest thread search function does not allow 3 letter words like tea or cod.
Is there any possiblilty that the search tool could be reconfigured to fix that ??
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5999466

Also, would it be technically possible for the devs to add a blue dot to the blue or white box of the FB friends showing in the My Neighbour Tab at the top of the game. Although I have quite a few neighbours who do the CQs I often have to search through non -neighbour friends to find things and make a lot of wasted trips with not being able to see if they have one open or not.

These queries are not urgent - thanks
Old Sep 18 2015, 06:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Hoping this is the right place to post this

Have a couple of question re co-operative quests

Firstly the Coop Quest thread search function does not allow 3 letter words like tea or cod.
Is there any possiblilty that the search tool could be reconfigured to fix that ??
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5999466

Also, would it be technically possible for the devs to add a blue dot to the blue or white box of the FB friends showing in the My Neighbour Tab at the top of the game. Although I have quite a few neighbours who do the CQs I often have to search through non -neighbour friends to find things and make a lot of wasted trips with not being able to see if they have one open or not.

These queries are not urgent - thanks
Hi LazyMare,
In answer to your first question the search in the forums is a part of the program used for the forum and we don't have any control how that works.
For your secind part, you would need to put that in the Suggestions section for the developers to consider whether they can do it or not. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Old Sep 18 2015, 09:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

yesterday i opened a quest for a dental bridge.it requires koalin clay rock, qwartz rock and gold nuggets. i opened my mineral mine and loaded a batch of nuggets,getting the 8 hour signal, checked this morning and had no nuggets. started another batch for another 8 hours and a moment ago found out i still have no nuggets for my quest but have to open up another batch for another 8 hours. my batches are not regestering.
ThanXXX for any help you come up with.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 18 2015, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by i try View Post
yesterday i opened a quest for a dental bridge.it requires koalin clay rock, qwartz rock and gold nuggets. i opened my mineral mine and loaded a batch of nuggets,getting the 8 hour signal, checked this morning and had no nuggets. started another batch for another 8 hours and a moment ago found out i still have no nuggets for my quest but have to open up another batch for another 8 hours. my batches are not regestering.
ThanXXX for any help you come up with.
Hi I Try,
I am sorry this is happening. There is an intermitent glitch that shows up sometimes where a step will not start when you try it in the quests. You can try clearing the memcache and start another one, but we have found that usually doesn't work. What does work is to wait a while and try starting a single batch again. If that doesn't work then wait a little longer and try again. In this case I would not wait the full 8 hours, but only maybe 1 to check again.