Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 31 2023, 08:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mister T
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about registration as this has nothing to do with the current release.

There is a button on the login screen for Signup for farms you had on Facebook. That has a link for you to contact Support for it.

You need to provide the email address and ID of the farms.
Thanks Taz.

I already have one active farm carried over from Facebook.

I was wondering if I can create a second farm through the website. Not a huge issue if that's not possible.
Old Jul 31 2023, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-T View Post
Thanks Taz.

I already have one active farm carried over from Facebook.

I was wondering if I can create a second farm through the website. Not a huge issue if that's not possible.
Hi Mister T,
Though you are not supposed to have more than one farm, nothing can stop you from adding another. You will need a different active email address to open one as an email is sent to that email with a code to enter to complete the registration. You can not use the same email address for multiple accounts.
Also be aware that you will only be able to send farm cash from the new account up to how much you have bought through that account. If that is why you want the second farms then it will not work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2023, 02:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi DotDash1969,

Ask your friends that can see your old profile to go to it and copy the link they see in the browser address bar at the top. Ideally we would also want the name of the account so we can make sure we are looking at the correct one.

When they have it you can either:
  • post your Facebook name and the link to that profile in your post here and we will attempt to get an ID when we go look, BUT I can not promise you that we will be able to find the ID as Facebook have reused old ids for many years to give them to new users so it may not be possible, but we will try to get it without needing to see a Farm Town post.
    We can also remove your account name and the link from your post so that's no longer visible on the forum, once we have it, if you wish us to do so.

• Or you can send that information via private message to one of the moderators if you prefer.

• OR you can send that information in an email to support and ask them to try, but please understand that support are very busy so it would take time for them to be able to check for you. The email address for support is support@slashkey.com
I tried support they said "without access to your facebook account, we are unable to recover your farms from Facebook"

It is such a shame.

If I eventually get my FB account back will I be able to recover my Farm Town account? Is there a time limit? I don't know when that maybe and perhaps never as FB do not want to reply to me!

I was hoping that as I had a FB id number for my FB account and the fact I had paid in money to FB a few years ago, It would be possible.
Old Aug 01 2023, 06:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi Mister T,
Though you are not supposed to have more than one farm, nothing can stop you from adding another. You will need a different active email address to open one as an email is sent to that email with a code to enter to complete the registration. You can not use the same email address for multiple accounts.
Also be aware that you will only be able to send farm cash from the new account up to how much you have bought through that account. If that is why you want the second farms then it will not work.
Hi Taz.

Thanks for the clear explanation.
I'm not going to proceed with a second farm.

Cheers.
Old Aug 01 2023, 06:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotDash1969 View Post
I tried support they said "without access to your facebook account, we are unable to recover your farms from Facebook"

It is such a shame.

If I eventually get my FB account back will I be able to recover my Farm Town account? Is there a time limit? I don't know when that maybe and perhaps never as FB do not want to reply to me!

I was hoping that as I had a FB id number for my FB account and the fact I had paid in money to FB a few years ago, It would be possible.
Hi DotDash1969,

Sorry to hear that

No time limit has been mentioned, you can certainly ask again if you regain access to the account.

As it looks like FB have deactivated the account we were unable to get a farm ID. Unfortunately FB IDs and game IDs don't always match.

If you do regain access to it, see if there are any old Farm Town posts of yours still there, even if no picture is showing up on them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 05 2023, 12:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Hi Pythonis,
Since the developers have never created a version for phones, Ipads or tablets and have never supported use of those items to play the game then why would they create a way to register through those.

Can you get to the Login page for the website? If so then their is a button in that for Signup (start with your Facebook farms) that has a link for a way to contact Support. Contact them and see if they can add your farms account registration now to the website version. You will need your email address for your Facebook account and the ID if you know that for your farms.
ive been able to play on my phone, js. not upset, btw. but it is possible to play the game on one's phone (regardless of it not being officially supported).

l

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 05 2023, 01:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
ive been able to play on my phone, js. not upset, btw. but it is possible to play the game on one's phone (regardless of it not being officially supported).

l
Hi Pythonis,
It is but if you have a problem with it please don't post it here as there is nothing we can do to help fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2023, 07:51 PM

Default What happened to my old farm???

My farms are all gone...20 some of them!!! I was hospitalized for some time after a back fusion and the loss of my husband. I went to my farm and it was all gone...All the facilities, equipment...EVERYTHING!!! What can I do to get all of it back?
Old Aug 05 2023, 08:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maoneal View Post
My farms are all gone...20 some of them!!! I was hospitalized for some time after a back fusion and the loss of my husband. I went to my farm and it was all gone...All the facilities, equipment...EVERYTHING!!! What can I do to get all of it back?
Hi Maoneal,
Are you trying to get to it through Facebook? Facebook has deactivated the game through there.

Did you register that farm set for playing on the website?

Do you know what the ID is for that set of farms?
If you haven't registered those farms for play on the Slashkey website you will need to go to the login page for that and click on the button on the right for Signup (start with your Facebook farms!). That will give you an email address you will need to contact Support from to get them to look into this.
Old Aug 05 2023, 08:59 PM

Thanks for your reply, Taz D...Don't remember the ID of my Farms nor do I remember how to find it and I have helped many farmers in the past to find it! Will you be so kind to refresh my memory on how to find them? I will try all the help you have given me, I do think I was playing it thru FB, should I not do that? I have spent so MANY hours layering and getting all the animals in their correct place and purchasing the equipment, hope I get it all back! Thanks again for your help!

Tags
link email, login