Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Yeah I noticed that too. I had two different bunches of wheat. 1 3000 + and the other was 5000 +. I filled my Stone Windmill first and it used up the 3000 + batch then I thought oh good I will have plenty left to fill the red one with the 5000 + batch. I was surprised when I ran out of wheat and it wasn't full yet. Go figure...
Wheat in the Stone Windmill makes 3 times as much flour as the Red Mill so you are better off filling it first
Old Apr 15 2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I am with you on that Grumpa.... I would rather have the 2xFish of course, but when you get 100 bait at a time, there is no reason to not some bait.
LOL I usually have bait, but I fish a lot that don't and since I have the big boat it really don't make a $#!^ to me if they have bait or not.
Old Apr 15 2011, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftcmom View Post
I love the new updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 However, I do think something needs to be done about the gifts. It takes so much time to accept, store, or use, then store the animals in their respective sheds. It would be awesome if you could at least group them like you can in the storage.
You know people have been saying that since gifts have been available. Makes you wonder about the devs, 1. They haven't figured out how to do it yet, 2. They just don't care. I would like to offer them up a challenge to do it by the next update. Now that would be an update.
Old Apr 15 2011, 09:11 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
You know people have been saying that since gifts have been available. Makes you wonder about the devs, 1. They haven't figured out how to do it yet, 2. They just don't care. I would like to offer them up a challenge to do it by the next update. Now that would be an update.
I have a reasonable solution - on the page where you have the ACCEPT button and the X to refuse, I would change that to ACCEPT, EXCHANGE, X. You could zip through and click on the Accepts and those would automatically go into your gift box without leaving that page. Those you want to exchange could be the same way - do it on that same screen and have a popup to select a new gift. It would cut down on a whole lot of screen refreshes and lots of waiting, etc.
Old Apr 15 2011, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouW View Post
I have a reasonable solution - on the page where you have the ACCEPT button and the X to refuse, I would change that to ACCEPT, EXCHANGE, X. You could zip through and click on the Accepts and those would automatically go into your gift box without leaving that page. Those you want to exchange could be the same way - do it on that same screen and have a popup to select a new gift. It would cut down on a whole lot of screen refreshes and lots of waiting, etc.
Sounds like a good idea to me.
Old Apr 15 2011, 11:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouW View Post

That is controlled by fb the developers can not change that.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 16 2011, 10:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry Slow avatar using multi tools

what is with this dont u ever check before making a change::
when u harvest we have to wait for the slow avatar so we can plow
Old Apr 16 2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Simply *love* the Multi-hiring- thingy!! Now I'm just waiting for a Multi-hiring that allows the hired one to continue through all my farms - - - in stead of trying to cach her/him to do the next farm! LOL

Regards
Simera
Same here. It's awesome. But I'm still having trouble with people NOT reading the instructions and not finishing the work they were hired for.
Old Apr 16 2011, 05:25 PM

I've never had to wait on a multi hire job for my avatar to finish harvesting to be able to plow. When I'm done clicking, I go to the toolbox, get the plow and go to work.
Old Apr 16 2011, 11:18 PM

Buenas Noches! alguien me puede decir como hago para fertilizar mis cosechas y crezcan más rápido!
Closed Thread