Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 14 2019, 03:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

cant get ft to open, it says i need to add flash, when i right click on flash, i get nothing, y gift box is full & i cant get in to get it
Old Dec 14 2019, 03:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
cant get ft to open, it says i need to add flash, when i right click on flash, i get nothing, y gift box is full & i cant get in to get it
Hi beverduster,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about loading issues as your problem has nothing to do with the current release.
Please try the suggestions in the first post of this thread. In particular there are instructions on removing and reinstalling your Flash player in link provided in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 15 2019, 04:16 PM

i am not sure if the problem i am having is from the game or my laptop or my internet provider..have satellite internet which is slow to begin with but i too get stuck on loading user or i get slashkey took too long to respond...when working my farms or anyone elses' farms the little sloppy disc shows the number of saves being processed and it sticks there i have to keep clicking disconnect and the red x to get it going again or sometimes the little popup saying connection to server timed out and reconnect...not sure who to blame for this..have done all the updates on browser, chrome, and cleared both cache as well..have upgraded my internet plan to supposedly faster plan and it still bogs down..one of my neighbors is a techie and i have worked with her doing all sorts of things too and it still makes it too slow to be able to play the game...i blame a lot of it on being on satellite internet as i did not have these issues on fiber optic but since the servers moved locations it has been even worse...any ideas
Old Dec 15 2019, 04:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy503 View Post
i am not sure if the problem i am having is from the game or my laptop or my internet provider..have satellite internet which is slow to begin with but i too get stuck on loading user or i get slashkey took too long to respond...when working my farms or anyone elses' farms the little sloppy disc shows the number of saves being processed and it sticks there i have to keep clicking disconnect and the red x to get it going again or sometimes the little popup saying connection to server timed out and reconnect...not sure who to blame for this..have done all the updates on browser, chrome, and cleared both cache as well..have upgraded my internet plan to supposedly faster plan and it still bogs down..one of my neighbors is a techie and i have worked with her doing all sorts of things too and it still makes it too slow to be able to play the game...i blame a lot of it on being on satellite internet as i did not have these issues on fiber optic but since the servers moved locations it has been even worse...any ideas
Hi Lucy,
The only things we can offer is for you to try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in a link there.
Unfortunately we can not do anything about your internet link or any of the many links from you to the Facebook app server and from there on to the Farm Town servers. We have no way to monitor or fix those links if they are bogged down with traffic or stop working as they are not owned or controlled by Slashkey.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2020, 08:13 AM

Default Can't work farms

Ever since the New Year I can't work my farms. I try to plant, get 3/4 plots done, then where the saving pending thing is--there are numbers that show up--usually # 1. Then my farm freezes, so I have to reload--then I try to plant and the same thing happens--this even happens when I try to do my trees/flowers/etc----I can't work on anyone elses farm either. I can do somethings-like send ships/work my facilites--but that's about it--I have done all the computer stuff to try and get this to work and still can't work farms. Anyone else having this problem? What do I do now?
Old Jan 05 2020, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellzfury View Post
Ever since the New Year I can't work my farms. I try to plant, get 3/4 plots done, then where the saving pending thing is--there are numbers that show up--usually # 1. Then my farm freezes, so I have to reload--then I try to plant and the same thing happens--this even happens when I try to do my trees/flowers/etc----I can't work on anyone elses farm either. I can do somethings-like send ships/work my facilites--but that's about it--I have done all the computer stuff to try and get this to work and still can't work farms. Anyone else having this problem? What do I do now?
Hi hellzfury

I moved your post to the thread about cannot load the farm and errors as here you can find and follow most of the suggestions.

First of all, we dont know which computer stuff you did so we may ask you to do some of them again.

-. Try clearing your memcache, link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

-. Check to be sure that your browser is updated

-. Clear your browser cache. If you need instructions to do that please click HERE

-. Also, reset your router /modem for a minute to clear any bad data stored.

If nothing helps with your problem, then follow all the instructions given in the first post, first page of this thread including the ones in the links.

I visited some of your farms and they have trees, flowers, factories and ponds on and below the plow x 9. If you want to work those farms maybe you need to hide everything in your preferences for the "Show ..... " options but the one you want to do.
For example if you want to plant, only put a check mark for Show Crops, but uncheck all the others.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 05 2020, 10:44 PM

I have done everything possible to try and do planting or work on my farms and am still having FT trouble. Everything else on FB--I have no problems with, it is just FT--So I will give it a few more days and see if it straightens out--I know there is always problems with updates so now it's just a wait and see for me.
Old Jan 05 2020, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have done everything possible to try and do planting or work on my farms and am still having FT trouble. Everything else on FB--I have no problems with, it is just FT--So I will give it a few more days and see if it straightens out--I know there is always problems with updates so now it's just a wait and see for me.
Hi hellzfury,
What did you get when you ran the server tests? Did they all respond as shown in the link for that test?

Did you try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links in that post?

Have you tried a different browser to see if it worked better in that?

The only other thing it can be if you have tried all those would be a problem somewhere between you and the FT servers. When you are on your farms your data goes through many links between you and the Facebook app servers and then more links between the app server and the FT servers. Any one of those links having problems or heavy traffic can cause a slowdown in the data getting through between the servers and you. Unfortunately we have no control over or any way to fix any problems with those links. The only thing you can do is wait until it clears up.
Old Jan 06 2020, 02:16 PM

Yup--I have done everything possible and am still having problems with working my farms and others farms--and now I can't get/receive gifts. This is really putting me behind in my farming and it's totally annoying, plus I have been playing this game pretty much since the start--but I am seriously considering quitting. With each update, atleast one week before and after I have nothing but trouble and when you play a game and can get it to work only 1/2 the time--I think it is time to consider if I want to continue playing, I'm venting.
Old Jan 06 2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Yup--I have done everything possible and am still having problems with working my farms and others farms--and now I can't get/receive gifts. This is really putting me behind in my farming and it's totally annoying, plus I have been playing this game pretty much since the start--but I am seriously considering quitting. With each update, atleast one week before and after I have nothing but trouble and when you play a game and can get it to work only 1/2 the time--I think it is time to consider if I want to continue playing, I'm venting.
Hi hellzfury

I'm sorry you are still having problems.

Please list what you have done and which results you have got when doing the server tests.

Also, what browser are you using? Have you tried another browser to check if you get the same problems? Which one?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error