Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 06 2019, 05:25 PM

Default Ships staying at neighbors port to long

Hello , I'm having a problem getting my ship out of my neighbors port and it has been there for 3 days . I sent a message to them to please dispatch my ship, and at the time I was sending the message , the farm owner was there also , so they received the message . Now being that this person will not release my ship , how can I get it out of their port to continue its journey ? and how can this stop happening ? I suggest that if a ship is not released in a day or two it should be released from that dock and move on to the next port . Please help me , thank you .
Old Dec 06 2019, 05:51 PM

Can't you go to your ship's logbook and press 'skip port'?
Old Dec 06 2019, 06:26 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNoel View Post
Hello , I'm having a problem getting my ship out of my neighbors port and it has been there for 3 days . I sent a message to them to please dispatch my ship, and at the time I was sending the message , the farm owner was there also , so they received the message . Now being that this person will not release my ship , how can I get it out of their port to continue its journey ? and how can this stop happening ? I suggest that if a ship is not released in a day or two it should be released from that dock and move on to the next port . Please help me , thank you .
Hi Miss Noel,

Sorry for the delay to answer you we have just had some items released so we're a little busy. I have also moved your post to the correct thread for your issue.

You can skip that port as they won't move it on for you as long as it is not port 30. If you do that your ship can continue on to the other ports if there are more for it to go to so you can get more products from those. If it is port 30, I am sorry but you can not skip that one, it will return to you when it's been out for 7 days. I suggest as you are getting no response from them that for your next ship, you swap them out for some else that is more reliable.

If you need instructions on how to skip a port or how to replace one you will find them in Chapter 32 - Ships of the GameGuide.

There have already been requests asked to help with this kind of issue. The developers are aware of the problem and are considering some options. At the moment we don't have any other solutions for you. If you would also like to request a change for this please post your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You will not be able to start a new thread there. Click on the one with the title that most suits your idea, then scroll down the page and post in the reply box at the bottom of the page. Please Note: If you post in a thread and it's not the right one or is better suited to another one, your post will be moved to the correct one.
Old Dec 11 2019, 08:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Suddenly, my cargo ships are doubling up for time to load each car. The Brown Ship that requires 5.1 per car is now requing 10.2. Last night the yellow ship was requiring over 14.5 to load each car. Have the rules changed with ships, or do I have a problem?
Thank you,
Den
Old Dec 11 2019, 08:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by denolee View Post
Suddenly, my cargo ships are doubling up for time to load each car. The Brown Ship that requires 5.1 per car is now requing 10.2. Last night the yellow ship was requiring over 14.5 to load each car. Have the rules changed with ships, or do I have a problem?
Thank you,
Den
Hi denolee,
Your container preparation time is determined by how many ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days. Each one of those ships stay on the list for exactly 7 days to the second. If you dispatched a ship last Wednesday at 5:10 PM then today at 5:10 PM it would drop off the list.
Currently you have 5 ships showing dispatched in the last 7 days, so that is why the time for preparing your containers has changed up to 10.2 minutes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 14 2019, 06:01 PM

I've noticed for the last couple of ships that I've sent out that at least one of the containers isn't showing as being filled when I know it was when I sent it out. This time it was on my green ship. I checked before I sent it out to make sure it was finished with the containers that I wanted. Now that it's on the 4th dock the Liquid container isn't showing as being on the ship. The other one is the yellow ship and it's the Factory ingredients that's not showing as filled. I always fill the same containers in the same order I do the Fish, Crops, Animal, Factory, and Liquid containers. Can someone check this to see if there's a glitch? Thank you.
Old Dec 14 2019, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I've noticed for the last couple of ships that I've sent out that at least one of the containers isn't showing as being filled when I know it was when I sent it out. This time it was on my green ship. I checked before I sent it out to make sure it was finished with the containers that I wanted. Now that it's on the 4th dock the Liquid container isn't showing as being on the ship. The other one is the yellow ship and it's the Factory ingredients that's not showing as filled. I always fill the same containers in the same order I do the Fish, Crops, Animal, Factory, and Liquid containers. Can someone check this to see if there's a glitch? Thank you.
Hi RFMad,
There isn't an way we can check this. All we get in your data is that X amount of containers are prepared. We do not see what containers you have prepared.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below) before you send out the next ship and see if that helps, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and prepare your ship again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 14 2019, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
There isn't an way we can check this. All we get in your data is that X amount of containers are prepared. We do not see what containers you have prepared.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below) before you send out the next ship and see if that helps, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and prepare your ship again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Thanks, Taz, I did the memcache and will try it tomorrow on the ship I have.
Old Dec 17 2019, 08:05 PM

I have neighbors on my ships log who have ships disabled, I have ports of people who have been removed from neighbor list, I have ships from people I have removed and blocked from my friends list. I have a ship at port 30 sitting for 20 hours with no response from the person who has that port and I can't find them on my neighbor list. I can't get my logbook organized with the few people I know who do ships. They show up hit or miss. Some on this list some on that. How do I set the ones I actually want?
Old Dec 17 2019, 08:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
I have neighbors on my ships log who have ships disabled, I have ports of people who have been removed from neighbor list, I have ships from people I have removed and blocked from my friends list. I have a ship at port 30 sitting for 20 hours with no response from the person who has that port and I can't find them on my neighbor list. I can't get my logbook organized with the few people I know who do ships. They show up hit or miss. Some on this list some on that. How do I set the ones I actually want?
Hi Whoopsidaisy,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Cargo Ships as you are asking for help and not providing feedback about the ships.

First if they have ships disabled then their port will show in pink and they will be automatically skipped. If you don't want them in the list then when you are preparing your ship's containers you can replace up to 10 of them by clicking on the Replace button under their port.

For those you get ships from that you have removed and blocked, you will need to click on their picture in the ship manager and that will take you to their farm. Then on the left side by their name you can click on the toolbox and remove yourself as their neighbor. That will prevent them from sending you any more ships.

For the one stuck at port 30 there isn't any thing you can do for that until the 7 days has completed if you can't contact them. They do have to be your neighbor for the ship to go to that port, unless you have removed them after the shgip was dispatched.

To organize your logbook you can replace up to 10 ports each time you are preparing your containers before you dispatch the ship. The next ship you prepare the next day, click on the "Reuse last itinerary" button above your logbook. That way the ones you replaced with the last ship will still be where you put them. Then if you have more you want to replace you can again replace up to 10 more. Repeat the next day and you should have an initerary that will work for you. Then all you have to do each day as you start preparing your containers is go to the logbook tab and click on the Reuse last itinerary to keep the same loigbook from ship to ship.

You canb find all this information in the Game Guide chapter 32 about ships:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622

Tags
cargo ships, container, dispatch ship, replace port, ship logbook, ship's logbook, ships, skip port