Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 11 2019, 07:20 AM

Thanks Tiger...Bill
Old Dec 11 2019, 04:02 PM

Is there a third train of each in the offering soon?
Old Dec 11 2019, 04:18 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyCW View Post
Is there a third train of each in the offering soon?
Hi NancyCW,

I'm sorry but the developers don't tell us ahead of time what we might get next.

If you would like to request this, please post your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You will not be able to start a new thread there. Click on the one with the title that most suits your idea, then scroll down the page and post in the reply box at the bottom of the page. Please Note: If you post in a thread and it's not the right one or is better suited to another one, your post will be moved to the correct one.
Old Dec 15 2019, 08:00 AM

Hi gang, I hope you can answer this for me. A couple of weeks ago , by mistake, I ignored a request from a neighbour to help with her train. Since then I know that's she sent another request but I never received it. Does this mean that if you ignore a train request that it stays forever, or is there a way around it ?
Old Dec 15 2019, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Hi gang, I hope you can answer this for me. A couple of weeks ago , by mistake, I ignored a request from a neighbour to help with her train. Since then I know that's she sent another request but I never received it. Does this mean that if you ignore a train request that it stays forever, or is there a way around it ?
Hi peekachoo,
No the ignore is only for that one time for that particular request and does not effect it for any new boost requests or gifts from them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 15 2019, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi peekachoo,
No the ignore is only for that one time for that particular request and does not effect it for any new boost requests or gifts from them.

Hmm, ok Taz thanks for the info. I shall have to wait and see what happens next time .
Old Dec 19 2019, 10:06 AM

Good morning. I am wondering if I have missed something - how does one make the trains completely disappear so I can plow underneath them? I used the purple hand to move them to the outer most edge, but that still takes up a block, and the plow won't work. Any suggestions - from your personal farming, or other farmers - is greatly appreciated. Thank you :-)
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4420&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 19 2019, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Good morning. I am wondering if I have missed something - how does one make the trains completely disappear so I can plow underneath them? I used the purple hand to move them to the outer most edge, but that still takes up a block, and the plow won't work. Any suggestions - from your personal farming, or other farmers - is greatly appreciated. Thank you :-)
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4420&farm_ix=0
Hi Early Girl,
The trains can not be hidden to plow under them. Also moving them with the purple hand will not connect them correctly, so your train may not work right if you move them with the purple hand.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 19 2019, 10:53 AM

Smile

Thanks Taz. Really appreciate the info. I'm working with my SN on an approach to this since all my farms will eventually be, at least, 50x50. If the worst that happens is losing 1 block for the trains, I will get use to it. They are too valuable. Hope you have a great day, and a very Merry Christmas :-)
Old Dec 19 2019, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Taz. Really appreciate the info. I'm working with my SN on an approach to this since all my farms will eventually be, at least, 50x50. If the worst that happens is losing 1 block for the trains, I will get use to it. They are too valuable. Hope you have a great day, and a very Merry Christmas :-)
Hi Early Girl,
What you are asking to do is layering. We can not provide any instructions on how to do that in the forums.

Tags
boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train