Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 23 2014, 10:03 PM
Account Not Linked

i never knew about this green pending till people started talking about it disappearing. thx to the people talking about it and thx to the devs for putting it back in.
Old Apr 23 2014, 10:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
i never knew about this green pending till people started talking about it disappearing. thx to the people talking about it and thx to the devs for putting it back in.
I am with you, I didn't realize about the pending either until it vanished, now I don't have to worry about it cause I have all the turbo start all tools.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 23 2014, 10:28 PM

Recently, where the neighbors are at the bottom of the FT page, there has been a score based on helping others, posting facilities, sending gifts, etc. Now, at least on my page, i am back to the total xp's for me and my neighbors. How can i return to the 'helping others' score? If one and one's neighbors all have lots of xp's, it is not very interesting. I have enjoyed the helping others score and would like to return to it. If i am not in the right place to ask this question, please let me know where to go to do it.
Old Apr 23 2014, 10:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu View Post
Recently, where the neighbors are at the bottom of the FT page, there has been a score based on helping others, posting facilities, sending gifts, etc. Now, at least on my page, i am back to the total xp's for me and my neighbors. How can i return to the 'helping others' score? If one and one's neighbors all have lots of xp's, it is not very interesting. I have enjoyed the helping others score and would like to return to it. If i am not in the right place to ask this question, please let me know where to go to do it.
Click on one of your neighbors and from the top of that menu select Order by Help Given.
When you want to ask a question not about the current release it is best to ask in the Help & Support forum. There are several Official threads there for subjects you might have a question about.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2014, 11:35 PM

Smile

thanks for answering and thanks for so kindly letting me know how i should ask next time! . . . i do appreciate your help!
Old Apr 24 2014, 06:05 AM

OK - I KNOW that the last 2 weeks since the Farm Cash was given for quests I have collected my cash about 9am (BST) Thursday morning. Today my button is still black and it says less than 7 days have passed. It is now 7 days and about 3 hours and if the first quest in the row completed last Thursday drops off I will not have 8 quests completed! I think there is a glitch in this somewhere!!!!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 24 2014, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
When you go into your facility manager look at each of the factories and you will see it, look at the picture below:

Ohhhhhh!
Myyyyyy
Goshhhhh!
Thank you so much KnightRider
Old Apr 24 2014, 08:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Ohhhhhh!
Myyyyyy
Goshhhhh!
Thank you so much KnightRider
You are welcome, I didn't realize about the green pending until people complained it was gone, so it is easy to overlook.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 24 2014, 05:15 PM

When do Farm Town days start (08:00 pst)? Why are days not 24 hours?
Old Apr 24 2014, 05:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfslots View Post
When do Farm Town days start (08:00 pst)? Why are days not 24 hours?
Since Farm Town days are 20 hours and not 24 hours then the time changes when they start. If it is 8:00 AM today, then tomorrow it will be 4:00 AM.
Days are not 24 hours because that is the way the developers set up the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread