Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 01 2014, 08:57 AM

My post disappeared before I clicked to post. My issue remains unsolved however. For the second time I (successfully) performed a Quest.

But also for the 2d time, my very next quest would require me to make goods in facilities I don't own and can't for another 60 levels. At level 183, there would be plenty of quests I can do with the facilities already owned---But no! The entire concept of this 2d task is to make 50 freezy pops in a level 243 facility. From level 183 it just won't happen in 7 days.

I love completing challenges, but not if they are ones deliberately written to be impossible. Quest requires 50 of those pops to be made and if it's like the last 2, I'll have to repeat some steps a few times to be recognized So 150 to play it safe? I never got gifts like that when I did have over 30 ******** player neighbors. I have one, her helpers swarm so fast I can't play like that; I need to make stuff myself. So why every quest require stupid tasks we can't accomplish? Give me all number ones, not the mean **** that screams "she doesn't have that, tickle tickle! Not that either.

Why both first quests straightforward...used my new cinnamon factory so I made my 1st cola. What a downer to see next task assumes I bought a level 243 facility.... If I'm erring, please let me know. And if I can trade in the crappy quest for one set for my level, let me know. Otherwise I'll conclude quests are only for level 500 players and find other ways to fill my time.... multi billion with a "b" dollar expansions? not. But something... Thank you for your time.
Old May 01 2014, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyninbend View Post
My post disappeared before I clicked to post. My issue remains unsolved however. For the second time I (successfully) performed a Quest.

But also for the 2d time, my very next quest would require me to make goods in facilities I don't own and can't for another 60 levels. At level 183, there would be plenty of quests I can do with the facilities already owned---But no! The entire concept of this 2d task is to make 50 freezy pops in a level 243 facility. From level 183 it just won't happen in 7 days.

I love completing challenges, but not if they are ones deliberately written to be impossible. Quest requires 50 of those pops to be made and if it's like the last 2, I'll have to repeat some steps a few times to be recognized So 150 to play it safe? I never got gifts like that when I did have over 30 ******** player neighbors. I have one, her helpers swarm so fast I can't play like that; I need to make stuff myself. So why every quest require stupid tasks we can't accomplish? Give me all number ones, not the mean **** that screams "she doesn't have that, tickle tickle! Not that either.

Why both first quests straightforward...used my new cinnamon factory so I made my 1st cola. What a downer to see next task assumes I bought a level 243 facility.... If I'm erring, please let me know. And if I can trade in the crappy quest for one set for my level, let me know. Otherwise I'll conclude quests are only for level 500 players and find other ways to fill my time.... multi billion with a "b" dollar expansions? not. But something... Thank you for your time.
Quests are assigned randomly. The program does not look to see what you have or don't have in the way of facilities. It is simply the luck of the draw and not a case of picking one you don't have the facility for.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2014, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

Which day did you collect your last farmcash? Is the collect farmcash button blue? If it is still black it is no time for you to collect again and when you click in it you will receive the message about 7 days have not passed yet.
Last collect was the 24th. (1) No, my collect button is not blue.
Old May 01 2014, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfslots View Post
Last collected cash (1) on the 24th. No, my collect button is not blue.

HI!

If you collected your farmcash last Thursday,24th, then you will be able to collect again today, Thursday,1st at the same hour you collected last time. It will be when your collect farmcash button will turn blue.
Old May 05 2014, 01:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Luck has a lot to do with it. Last week the day before my week ended I got a quest that had RED WINE.Bad if it comes the last few days. This time,My week ends tonight.I have 8 and a 9th ready.Not going to cash the 9th out yet,I am thinking.So it will go on next time. And I have about 6 hours when a new quest is ready.WOULDN'T IT BE LUCKY FOR ME IF I GOT ONE OF THOSE QUICK QUEST!!!! Sort of wish I had more IRISH in me.
Old May 05 2014, 01:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Luck has a lot to do with it. Last week the day before my week ended I got a quest that had RED WINE.Bad if it comes the last few days. This time,My week ends tonight.I have 8 and a 9th ready.Not going to cash the 9th out yet,I am thinking.So it will go on next time. And I have about 6 hours when a new quest is ready.WOULDN'T IT BE LUCKY FOR ME IF I GOT ONE OF THOSE QUICK QUEST!!!! Sort of wish I had more IRISH in me.
If you have already finished that 9th quest and just not collected the coins then it will not carry over to the next week. When you collect the coins it will go on the chart for the date/time it was actually completed and not when you collect the coins.So if it is complete already it will be applied to the current week and will not show on the new week after you collect the FC tonight.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2014, 02:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you have already finished that 9th quest and just not collected the coins then it will not carry over to the next week. When you collect the coins it will go on the chart for the date/time it was actually completed and not when you collect the coins.So if it is complete already it will be applied to the current week and will not show on the new week after you collect the FC tonight.
BOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

shouldn't you get a STAR, a HAPPY FACE SOMETHING when you get NINE
Old May 05 2014, 02:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
BOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

shouldn't you get a STAR, a HAPPY FACE SOMETHING when you get NINE
After you get your 8 quests done just don't start the final step in any other quests until after you collect you FC, then you can finish the other quests and let them be on your next FC.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 05 2014, 09:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why cant you not cash out the coin untill you get your 2 farm cash, i got 1 thats done & fixing to get another quest & its possible that i can get it done before my week is up, looks like as long as you dont collect the coin untill you get the fc it would count towards the next 8
Old May 05 2014, 09:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why cant you not cash out the coin untill you get your 2 farm cash, i got 1 thats done & fixing to get another quest & its possible that i can get it done before my week is up, looks like as long as you dont collect the coin untill you get the fc it would count towards the next 8
It counts as completed when the last step has been completed, not when you collect the coins, if you want to hold a quest you need to wait and start the last step of the quest when you want to end it. I do that at the beginning of my 7 day wait period and then start the last step a couple days after I collect my FC.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.