Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mpwhitford,
Try all the suggested fixes in the first post of the following thread and see if those help:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
If they dion't then please post a reply in that thread.
tried all that - all the server connectivity said ok. The odd thing is FT works as usual - well it displays as usual but still won't load - other browsers won't. going to try my laptop before I post in the thread you suggested. Thanks Taz

ok I was finally able to get on my farm and it is actually working. scrolling down to see my farm isn't a big issue but when nothing was working...... Now I am planting and all is good in FT for now.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by mpwhitford; Nov 01 2014 at 07:43 PM.
Old Nov 01 2014, 08:28 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
same here looks like fb has messed with the sides if you stretch your browser sideways a little it brings the farm back to the top you need it stretched till the side banner shows
Thank you, that did the trick. FB can certainly be annoying.
Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 02 2014, 04:41 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
The Forum , is very excited to announce the opening of our *NEW DESIGN FORUM**. We felt that many members, were a little disadvantaged within the Farm Competitions, as they did not have the knowledge to create some of the illusions that appear on so many farms. We also felt that many members would love to make their farms more attractive, but did not have access to the knowledge and "know how", in order to do this. We therefore decided, that we should try to change this, and make "Design" information, available to everyone! After much consideration and a little hard work, we have created a New Design Forum, where you can go to find step by step instructions, which are explained in the simplest of terms, along with photo's to guide you. We hope that you will take time to visit, and take advantage of this "new world" that we have opened up for you. Above all else , please have fun and enjoy! To visit the New Design Forum,

you guys are just awesome.. can't wait to check it out .. tired tonight umm this morning.. lol i will be sure to come read and check this out.. i will bug you guys for your awesome talents as long as you put up with me... thanks a ton....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 02 2014, 09:00 AM

Just noticed that the production on pearl oyster container is way way out of balance. Only about ten percent created in 15 days that is needed.,
Old Nov 02 2014, 09:32 AM

I have been experiencing an excessive number of X25 errors since the last update. Specially while planting fields.
Old Nov 02 2014, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
same here looks like fb has messed with the sides if you stretch your browser sideways a little it brings the farm back to the top you need it stretched till the side banner shows
So, please tell me, how do you stretch the browser sideways?
Thanks!
Old Nov 02 2014, 10:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
So, please tell me, how do you stretch the browser sideways?
Thanks!
Hi Barbie,
Place your mouse pointer on the right outside edge of the browser window. When you see it change to a horizontal double arrow then you can move that side in or out. This only works if you do not have the browser set to full screen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 03 2014, 11:52 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

are we getting the thanksgiving stuff this year?
Old Nov 04 2014, 12:54 AM

Some other games, like Mafia War are having this same problem (Game at bottom of page) It may be a Facebook problem?
Old Nov 04 2014, 08:45 AM

Default Peruvian Restaurant

I noticed in the Peruvian Restaurant that I'm not getting experience points for the Fish Tiradito. It's not showing any points, and it's not increasing my point total. Could someone look into this please.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Closed Thread