Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2015, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

I still can NOT get FT gifting to work
before the new release i would pick the farmtoen farmers pick, then i had to type in a letter(a-z) to send gifts to my FT friends....... now when the button 'farmers list ' comes up all i do is clock......... i dont get any further than the farmers list button. does this meaan i wont be able to send gifts to all my Famtown friends unless they send me gift first? thanks
Old Apr 13 2015, 01:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeSoditis View Post
I still can NOT get FT gifting to work
before the new release i would pick the farmtoen farmers pick, then i had to type in a letter(a-z) to send gifts to my FT friends....... now when the button 'farmers list ' comes up all i do is clock......... i dont get any further than the farmers list button. does this meaan i wont be able to send gifts to all my Famtown friends unless they send me gift first? thanks
Hi Diane,
The developers are aware of this and working on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2015, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
I have run across something strange since the new release trying to move flowers with the move tools...many of the flowers just disappear. There appears to be no rhyme or reason in which disappear. Some times it is a clump of flowers, sometimes it is the bulk of the group. Any ideas about what is going wrong? I never saw this prior to the new release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi perry,
You should have several options when you pick up the transplanter to choose whether you want to move just a specific flower or tree, or all flowers or trees in the range of the tool, or trees and flowers in the range.
When you grab a group of trees and/or flowers then they disappear and you have a green shape in their place which you move to the new location and click to release.
I have noticed the same thing as perryalexander. It's not when you're using the transplanter tool, it's AFTER you've used it. I think it's been going on for a short while, not something new with this release. It may have happened with trees, too. Thought it was just my imagination working overtime! It happened to me again today when I was moving some flowers. I left the farm for a while; when I returned to that farm some of my flowers were missing.
Old Apr 13 2015, 02:26 PM

Default Boosting trains

Still cannot boost my trains.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 13 2015 at 02:30 PM.
Old Apr 13 2015, 02:43 PM

Default still cannot send gifts

I used the link Raul provided yesterday and was able to send the Alligator and saw the drop down choices. Now I cannot send anything from send gifts tab as the Farmers Tab isn't working and just sits there trying to load (pic attached). I can use the Suggested by Facebook tab but it also gives me those friends that do not play FT.

I saw Raul's note dated 4/12 on the release stating this has been fixed. It hasn't been fixed for me. Just letting you know. Thanks.

Capture.jpg
Old Apr 13 2015, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
I have run across something strange since the new release trying to move flowers with the move tools...many of the flowers just disappear. There appears to be no rhyme or reason in which disappear. Some times it is a clump of flowers, sometimes it is the bulk of the group. Any ideas about what is going wrong? I never saw this prior to the new release.

I have noticed the same thing as perryalexander. It's not when you're using the transplanter tool, it's AFTER you've used it. I think it's been going on for a short while, not something new with this release. It may have happened with trees, too. Thought it was just my imagination working overtime! It happened to me again today when I was moving some flowers. I left the farm for a while; when I returned to that farm some of my flowers were missing.
I thought it was me but seeing this I wonder! My oak trees behaved oddly after I moved them around - some were in their previous place some were missing. I noticed it because they are in what were nice 12 x 12 groups.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 13 2015, 03:08 PM

Excited about new facilities and new crops. Is this going to happen today as promised??
Old Apr 13 2015, 03:09 PM

Some people mentioned that they could send either full or partial trains, I can't do either ones with 11 cars, nor the ones with only 4 cars.
Old Apr 13 2015, 03:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy Cowan View Post
Excited about new facilities and new crops. Is this going to happen today as promised??
Hi Judy,
Only the developers know the answer to that question. Considering the amount of trouble with the gifts and trains, I am not sure those will happen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2015, 03:41 PM

well i have waited all day in anticipation of the new facilities, trees and seeds and as my day is nearly over i am now thinking, i know they said they would be out on monday and today is monday but i guess they never really said which monday
Closed Thread