Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 30 2015, 11:50 AM

Okay, now that I have had time to digest all the info on the new update, my excitement of the addition of super-neighbor being able to seed now has vanished under the realization that only half of the task has been done. When this option was first discussed it was mainly to help out people taking lengthy vacations and/or extended stays in the hospital. That way a neighbor could step up, and keep things moving along on a friends farm. Not being able to fertilize and irrigate that neighbors farm negates the fact that they can seed. Also the great tools and sort routines in choosing the crops to seed are NOT there. If I choose the seeder MY inventory shows up, not the persons that I am seeding for, therefore we will not be able to determine what actual crops they need planted. We need the ability to make good decisions for that neighbor and as of now we do not have the tools to make that decision. This morning I bought "a bunch" of FC to purchase the upgrades needed to my harvest/seeder combo tools, but will have to wait until we get the full package, instead of half the package.

Thanks for listening, I am sure you will understand the problems. Thanks for all the great work.
Old Jun 30 2015, 12:24 PM

Default thank you raul

i really appreciate your updates and fixing things i love this game with th loss of my baby sister this year and my dad last year it helps me out to be able to play this game again thank you!!!!
Old Jun 30 2015, 12:25 PM

Default Increased PRoduction

Yea!!!!!!!!

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y
Old Jun 30 2015, 01:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Panna Lategan View Post
You say what I say and think!!! I have tried everything. Ive stopped buying new farms cause I dont need anymore. Enlarging existing ones costs just so much - but I also cant understand why the new farms is so expensive in coins which is the only way I can afford to pay, but the new prices is absurd
I'm in agreement. I haven't bought a new farm since #22. Almost all of my coins go into slowly enlarging the farms I have, and I don't want to pour hundreds (not exaggerating) of real dollars into buying more farms and tools with FC. I feel like a lot of the latest updates mostly benefit people who have spent lots of real money for all the tools (both the ones for managing the facilities as well as the ones to use on the farms), as well as buying the newest farms and enlarging them. I still enjoy FT after playing for many years, and have spent what I consider to be a reasonable amount of money for FC, but more and more the upgrades are not of much interest to me. Not complaining, just saying.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 30 2015, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Hi, and thanks for the most unexpected update! My question is, will our super neighbors also be able to fertilize and irrigate what they have planted? I don't want someone coming to my farms, and planting, say, a 4-hour crop (since it is THEIR choice, right?) and me coming home from work and finding fields of dead crops that haven't been irrigated.

If they are not allowed access to our fertilizer and irrigation tools, I may not activate this feature.

Just wondering.......

I DID already message my one and only super neighbor to tell her to NEVER plant a short crop like that. I am gone a lot for work, and I plant crops according to when I will be around to harvest them.
That is a great suggestion..... to let your super neighbor know what crops you do want, and which you do not want...... maybe send a message that you will be gone for xx hours from the farm, and IF they work for you, please plane XXXXX crop.

Old Jun 30 2015, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Okay, now that I have had time to digest all the info on the new update, my excitement of the addition of super-neighbor being able to seed now has vanished under the realization that only half of the task has been done. When this option was first discussed it was mainly to help out people taking lengthy vacations and/or extended stays in the hospital. That way a neighbor could step up, and keep things moving along on a friends farm. Not being able to fertilize and irrigate that neighbors farm negates the fact that they can seed. Also the great tools and sort routines in choosing the crops to seed are NOT there. If I choose the seeder MY inventory shows up, not the persons that I am seeding for, therefore we will not be able to determine what actual crops they need planted. We need the ability to make good decisions for that neighbor and as of now we do not have the tools to make that decision. This morning I bought "a bunch" of FC to purchase the upgrades needed to my harvest/seeder combo tools, but will have to wait until we get the full package, instead of half the package.

Thanks for listening, I am sure you will understand the problems. Thanks for all the great work.

If I am going to be gone, and I let a super neighbor h/p/p for me, I would rather have a "single" crop than no crop at all.

Old Jun 30 2015, 04:51 PM

When planting for a super neighbor it would be nice to see their stored amounts instead of mine. Also my super neighbors need access to my fertilizer and irrigator.
Old Jun 30 2015, 05:15 PM

Default Can't get new farm

When I go to the realtor, I just stand there. The price windows for the various expansions and the new farm do not show at all. Nothing pops up. I have cleared history/cache and the mem-cache reset with no luck. I'm have tried different browsers and same thing. I am on the WF4 server...same one that was down for 4 days last week. Help please.
Old Jun 30 2015, 05:17 PM

I agree with the planting, the need to be able to fertilize atm you can only fertilize up to so many hour but you would have to change say like every 5 hours because I find my super neighbors after I have replanted and fertilized they do my crops when they are ready, so I replant them with crops no less the 12 hours on them so I don't lose them. Also I noticed or unless I missed something cannot get farm 27 yet
Old Jun 30 2015, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
When I go to the realtor, I just stand there. The price windows for the various expansions and the new farm do not show at all. Nothing pops up. I have cleared history/cache and the mem-cache reset with no luck. I'm have tried different browsers and same thing. I am on the WF4 server...same one that was down for 4 days last week. Help please.

Me, too. I tried twice and nothing. The other person there is having the same problem.
Closed Thread