Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 14 2016, 06:46 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post
That's understood already, and not the issue that I am raising:

The new way of counting seems to have reduced the overall total quantity of gifts we can get from the gifts sites.

Whereas before, I could in theory have 140 gift boxes of hot dog sausage in my Gift Box, each box contains 50 sausages, so that would be 7000 sausages in total. As I had the maximum FC Gift Box in my storage prior to the new ones coming out a day or so ago, I should get double gifts, i.e. 14,000 sausages.

The latest release notes by Raul seem to imply the max is now 1000, so as you can see I am either being very much short-changed, or the logic behind these new "bigger" gift boxes is not quite right or clear?!

Hi FrankDieter,

Just heard back from the developers on this one. The maximum the gift box will hold on this is 7500 which is the equivalent of 150 x 50 hotdogs. With the green gifting machine you would only be able to accept 75 to get the same amount as they are doubled. That is under the assumption that you do not have any other gifts in your gift box at the time, as those would take up additional space.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 14 2016, 10:45 PM

I've read the posts that say the Joshua Tree is a decoration, but I can't find it in Farm Decor, Fun, or Other - not to mention Trees. I did a search and found it. Something for the devs to think about - when we search for an item, is there a way to let us know which store category it's in? That would be very helpful.

Love the new update. Thanks for keeping the game interesting and fun.
Old May 14 2016, 11:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
Ok folks here's something to answer ...... In the post release info it states:- The Joshua Tree was added to level 122 to replace the Fire Station. Umm how can a tree replace a building, what is this tree used for as I can't see it in the tree section at all !!!! April Fools day has gone hasn't it or am I being really stupid here ?
Hi meirwen,
To explain this, the Joshua tree was before this available only at a much higher level and the fire staion at level 122 as a decoration. Now the fire station is a facility and the available level for the Joshua tree was lowered to 122.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 14 2016, 11:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I've read the posts that say the Joshua Tree is a decoration, but I can't find it in Farm Decor, Fun, or Other - not to mention Trees. I did a search and found it. Something for the devs to think about - when we search for an item, is there a way to let us know which store category it's in? That would be very helpful.

Love the new update. Thanks for keeping the game interesting and fun.
Hi NJones,
The Joshua Tree is in the Farm Decor section of the store. Sort that section in alphabetical and you should be able to find it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 15 2016, 01:20 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm a bit confused. Is producing Baking Soda really free?
Old May 15 2016, 01:24 AM

The developers forgot to mention that if you already had the fire station it activated as a facility because I didn't realise it was on my third farm from years ago and only found out in the facility manager today after I bought it yesterday and luckily placed it on a different farm. I am not so worried seeing it is a farmcoins purchase but it is a bit obsolete having 2 of them.

Lara's Farm
Old May 15 2016, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
The developers forgot to mention that if you already had the fire station it activated as a facility because I didn't realise it was on my third farm from years ago and only found out in the facility manager today after I bought it yesterday and luckily placed it on a different farm. I am not so worried seeing it is a farmcoins purchase but it is a bit obsolete having 2 of them.
Hi Lara,

Whenever something is released, remember to read all the notes at the bottom as quite often new useful information is posted there. Here's what was posted at the time the fire station was released >>

Post-Release Updates - May 14th, 2:30AM

- Released the Fire Station Service Facility. The Fire Station was an existing building that was available at level 122. It was moved to level 349 and is now a Service Facility.

The Joshua Tree was added to level 122 to replace the Fire Station.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 15 2016, 11:57 AM

am i missing something where is baking soda made
Old May 15 2016, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
am i missing something where is baking soda made
Hi max_river,

It's made in the Open-Pit Mine

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 15 2016, 07:24 PM

Default Gift Counting

I exchanged all gifts and got 76 x goose. Then I selected Move and it asked if I wanted to move 76 goose to their building. I clicked the green check. I then went to the coop and it showed only 1 goose there.

I had to reload that farm and it then showed 76 in the coop.

Is this how it is supposed to work...having to reload the farm before the animal count corrects itself??? Attached are photos. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (10.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (17.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (19.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (17.9 KB, 7 views)
Closed Thread