Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 30 2019, 05:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
For some reason I just don't get the Super Warehouse. This week in my super facility I have the winery yet when I go to the market (my only option) to sell I cannot pull up the winery to sell any of the products. Therefore I cannot load anything in my super warehouse. I know the step that I am missing is a simple one but I must admit I have brain freeze ....or?? You can fill in the blank. Please help me out.
Hi Fireball,
Do you understand the Super Facility? It is explained it Game Guide chapter 13 with pictures:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641262

For the Trading Warehouse you can find information on how it works in the Game Gude chapter 10:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2019, 06:43 PM

Default Flash

Hi I am just wondering what the future of this game is. I have read that Adobe Flash will not be available after 2020. Without Flash this game will not work
Old May 30 2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie Dale View Post
Hi I am just wondering what the future of this game is. I have read that Adobe Flash will not be available after 2020. Without Flash this game will not work
Hi Abbie

You can read information about Flash in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=630678
Old May 31 2019, 12:33 PM

Taz, I have read everything about my Super Facility and the Trading Warehouse. You did not answer my question as to where I can find the winery products which is the facility in my Super Facility as to how it relates to the Trading warehouse. It does NOT give me an option to sell these products at the market in the drop down menu. If it does I just don't know haw to access it. I have been playing 10 years now and this is the only time I have a problem with Farm Town. I get the message for the Trading Warehouse that I have no products to sell.
Old May 31 2019, 01:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
Taz, I have read everything about my Super Facility and the Trading Warehouse. You did not answer my question as to where I can find the winery products which is the facility in my Super Facility as to how it relates to the Trading warehouse. It does NOT give me an option to sell these products at the market in the drop down menu. If it does I just don't know haw to access it. I have been playing 10 years now and this is the only time I have a problem with Farm Town. I get the message for the Trading Warehouse that I have no products to sell.
Hi Fireball,
It does give you an option to sell from Super Facility. When click on their avatar to sell the top line is Category. The bottom item in that list is Super Facility Products. When you change to that you can then select one of the products and the price you want to sell it at all the way down to free.
For the Trading Warehouse it is in your toolbox in the far left column below the ship. For that you just choose a box to create a sale offer. It will automatically list the products you have from your Super Facility as those are currently the only things you can sell from the warehouse.
To have products for the super facility and trading warehouse, you will have to have started production in your wineries through the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 31 2019, 06:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Firefox version 67 is now working for gifts. This was fixed by Facebook this afternoon.

Edge is still not working completely and Facebook is still looking into this.
Old May 31 2019, 09:28 PM

Default Edge/gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Firefox version 67 is now working for gifts. This was fixed by Facebook this afternoon.

Edge is still not working completely and Facebook is still looking into this.
Taz I had reported the gift issue using the Edge browser .. I tried it tonight after your above post, and I was able again to return gifts. Still cannot initiate a send gift . but happy to be able to return gifts. Thanks for your help.
Old Jun 02 2019, 01:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Update

Raul has posted the following update on the Trading Warehouse:
Post Release Updates - June 2nd, 2:00PM

- BugFix: Added back the buying limit information to the top of the offer screen when selling products

Trading Warehouse updates:

a) After creating an offer to sell a Super Facility product X, if later on you sold the same product X directly to one of your neighbours in your neighbour bar, the original offer remained open even when there was no stock to back the offer

b) When creating offers sometimes the quantity in storage for Super Facility products was out of date

c) When creating an offer the markup you set is remembered when creating the next offer

d) When visiting other farmers Trading Warehouses, after buying a Super Facility product the beige dot in the neighbour bar for the seller neighbour will disappear
Old Jun 02 2019, 06:22 PM

The Super Facility is not working this morning NZ time. Normall it would have finished overnight Sunday and I would have the choice to select a new facility for the week. However when I select the TW icon in the tools it still shows last weeks Rubber but not able to upload as it is finished. When selecting Super Facility in the Facility Manager drop down menu nothing shows as last weeks is finished. I see there have been some fixes applied to the Trader Warehouse so maybe there is a new glitch

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8150&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 02 2019, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm View Post
The Super Facility is not working this morning NZ time. Normall it would have finished overnight Sunday and I would have the choice to select a new facility for the week. However when I select the TW icon in the tools it still shows last weeks Rubber but not able to upload as it is finished. When selecting Super Facility in the Facility Manager drop down menu nothing shows as last weeks is finished. I see there have been some fixes applied to the Trader Warehouse so maybe there is a new glitch

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8150&farm_ix=0
Hi Cherry,
Did you start your new super facility in the Super Facility icon in the far left column under the Trading Warehouse? You do have to Update it there first before you start any products in that facility through the facility manager. You can not update the super facility in the trade warehouse.
Closed Thread