Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 21 2021, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhardy22 View Post
I have a section of farm 5 that will not harvest or plow. Have tried over and over. the crops have wasted.
Hi fhardy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops. You may have some accidental layering in that spot. To fix that try deleting those plots, restart your farms and see if any of them show up again. If they do then repeat the process until no plots show there. Then you should be able to replow and plant them again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2021, 09:39 AM

First of all, thank you for working so hard on keeping Farm Town up and running! My ID is 100000989167371, yesterday, 2/21/21 I planted, when I was done it automictically went to harvest trees so I didn't think anything about it, when it goes to next chore you know your done planting or at least that's how I do it, but this morning 2/22/21 I noticed I had empty fields that I planted yesterday. I don't know if you already know about this, but just in case, I told you. Big thanks again!
Old Feb 22 2021, 09:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by christelcrego View Post
First of all, thank you for working so hard on keeping Farm Town up and running! My ID is 100000989167371, yesterday, 2/21/21 I planted, when I was done it automictically went to harvest trees so I didn't think anything about it, when it goes to next chore you know your done planting or at least that's how I do it, but this morning 2/22/21 I noticed I had empty fields that I planted yesterday. I don't know if you already know about this, but just in case, I told you. Big thanks again!
Hi Cristalcrego,
We are aware the seeders are not working for super neighbor work. Were you planting on your own farm or working as a super neighbor?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2021, 10:39 AM

Angry STILL problems in fields!

I'm STILL having the issue while harvesting, plowing, and planting (particularly while harvesting & plowing), that there's a swatch/patch/square of field that doesn't harvest nor plow (cuz it hasn't harvested) without me going out of that field into another and then go back to do the swath that wouldn't plow!
Old Feb 26 2021, 11:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldEl View Post
I'm STILL having the issue while harvesting, plowing, and planting (particularly while harvesting & plowing), that there's a swatch/patch/square of field that doesn't harvest nor plow (cuz it hasn't harvested) without me going out of that field into another and then go back to do the swath that wouldn't plow!
Hi OldEl,

Which farm is this happening on and which tools and size of tool are you using when this happens? Does it still happen if you use a different size tool? When did this start happening?

What have you already tried to try and resolve this yourself? For example, making sure any updates are done on your computer, checking browser is up to date, clearing caches/history on the browser, seeing if you get the same problem using a different browser, running memcache.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 27 2021, 05:19 PM

Wink Problems in Farmtown

When already planted and go back a day or 2 after planted there is a large square that it was not planted and it was planted. Cannot lay water yet either.
Old Feb 27 2021, 05:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandielm View Post
When already planted and go back a day or 2 after planted there is a large square that it was not planted and it was planted. Cannot lay water yet either.
Hi Sandielm,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops as that is the first problem.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After you harvest that farm try again to plant, refresh the farm and see if that area shows planted.

If it doesn't then you may have corrupted fields. To clear those you need to delete all those plots, restart your farms and then see if any show back up. If they do repeat until there is only bare ground. Then you can replow and plant.

If you are trying to layer water, I am sorry, but we can not help with that. We are not allowed to give or let any instructions for that in the forums.
Old Feb 27 2021, 05:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Henderson View Post
May I please ask what the official rule is for the use of auto clickers in the game of Farm Town? I've been a farmer with Farm Town since Sept 2008. During that time, I found auto clickers introduced for $ through Facebook ads and other media for the use in planting, harvesting, and plowing on Farm Town as well as other farming games. As recent as yesterday, I was able to use the auto clicker in a limited capacity. Today, there is no response.
I do believe this subject has not been addressed overtly but has been tolerated. Now, I'm boldly asking for the slashkey developer's decision on this subject. It doesn't seem reasonable to attempt to have 40 farms without an automated method to accommodate this repetitive method.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson
User ID 1422693101
Hi Donna,
The information on auto clickers in in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594746
Old Feb 28 2021, 08:52 AM

I'm having a issue where fields are somewhat duplicating on top of another field, I'll plow my farm then sow some seeds only for some of the fields I just put seeds to appear as if there are no seeds there so I resow those fields however when I harvest the fields it shows the field ready to be plowed but also has the crops on the field behind the field that shows as being harvested. Is there a way of fixing this bug as it's starting to get very annoying now?
Old Feb 28 2021, 08:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC360 View Post
I'm having a issue where fields are somewhat duplicating on top of another field, I'll plow my farm then sow some seeds only for some of the fields I just put seeds to appear as if there are no seeds there so I resow those fields however when I harvest the fields it shows the field ready to be plowed but also has the crops on the field behind the field that shows as being harvested. Is there a way of fixing this bug as it's starting to get very annoying now?
Hi FC360,
The only way to fix it is to delete all the fields, then restart your farms, then if any show up repeat the process until there are no fields showing up. Then you should be able to replow and plant them.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding