Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 18 2021, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy pants View Post
Please pardon me if someone has already asked/answered this, but is highlighting fertilized crops coming back at some point? I planted coffee a couple of days ago and couldn't see where I had planted and not, because the seeds are functionally the same colour as the plowed plots... if highlighting is not coming back, could we at least adjust the colour of the seeds so they're easier to see, please?
Hi Happy pants

Do you mean the highlighting when using the magnifying glass to look for an item in the farm ?

I just tried it searching for cucumber in a quest farm and checking the option for Highlight matching items and it worked correctly.
Old Feb 19 2021, 07:19 PM

Default Tree and/or harvesting

When I go to neighbors farm to work their farm. Their tree harvester comes up but can not see trees. I used to go ahead and use it and trees showed up after harvesting. Now they don't show up and all and the harvester doesn't go away when I harvest so I don't know if they are done or not.
Old Feb 19 2021, 07:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Thumb Grammy View Post
When I go to neighbors farm to work their farm. Their tree harvester comes up but can not see trees. I used to go ahead and use it and trees showed up after harvesting. Now they don't show up and all and the harvester doesn't go away when I harvest so I don't know if they are done or not.
Hi Green Thumb Grammy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about harvesting,
Check your preferences and make sure you have Show Trees checked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 06:48 AM

Working my wife's farms

Seeding and irrigating then when I come back it is irrigated but NOT SEEDED

Same when she seeded my farms Nothing seeded!!!

777658954 and 1523696796

Show names indicates needs to be seeded but irrigated - all that work and irrigation WASTED!!!

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Feb 20 2021 at 07:02 AM.
Old Feb 20 2021, 07:27 AM

My husband and I are having the same problem, doesn't show crops planted after we plant.... PLEASE HELP 100000306437096 and 100000399267431
Old Feb 20 2021, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Working my wife's farms

Seeding and irrigating then when I come back it is irrigated but NOT SEEDED

Same when she seeded my farms Nothing seeded!!!

777658954 and 1523696796

Show names indicates needs to be seeded but irrigated - all that work and irrigation WASTED!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemom4 View Post
My husband and I are having the same problem, doesn't show crops planted after we plant.... PLEASE HELP 100000306437096 and 100000399267431

Hi John and yorkiemom4

We are aware of the issue and have been testing the seeders, which seems to be the problem, and sent the results to the developers.

While they find the issue and fix it, please use any combine harvest/plant to seed the farms.
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:16 AM

Default neighbor seeding fails

Seems seeding only works when we do our own farms, super neighbor seeding does not tale but super neighbor irrigating does take so irrigating unseeded waste the irrigation cycle!!
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi John and yorkiemom4

We are aware of the issue and have been testing the seeders, which seems to be the problem, and sent the results to the developers.

While they find the issue and fix it, please use any combine harvest/plant to seed the farms.
And if we don't own ANY "plant" combine?
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Seems seeding only works when we do our own farms, super neighbor seeding does not tale but super neighbor irrigating does take so irrigating unseeded waste the irrigation cycle!!
Quote:
And if we don't own ANY "plant" combine?
Hi John,
Your wife can plant on her own farm with the seeders as you said that works. Don't irrigate until you check and make sure the crops are there by refreshing the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2021, 08:15 AM

Default sections of farm not clearing

I have a section of farm 5 that will not harvest or plow. Have tried over and over. the crops have wasted.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding